Trump Becomes 1st POTUS to Speak at Right For Life

Pandering to his base. He doesn't seem to be someone who would have any qualms paying for an abortion, if need be.

Trump is the 1st POTUS to pay for 8 abortions as well.

Last edited:
For all his personality flaws he has stood for the major moral issues of our time more than any other.

Trump becomes first president to speak at March for Life: 'Every life brings love'
spweh.jpg

Pandering to his base. He doesn't seem to be someone who would have any qualms paying for an abortion, if need be.

Don't know if he would pay for one, but he was not even pro-life till he choose to run as a Repub.

For all his personality flaws he has stood for the major moral issues of our time more than any other.

Trump becomes first president to speak at March for Life: 'Every life brings love'
Lol you’re completely dense if you think Trump actually gives a shit about abortion. I’m sure he was content if any of his mistresses got abortions lol. He just does shit like this to throw red meat to his base. He’s insecure and needs the validation. It’s so transparent that I don’t see how you don’t see it.

He did it just to piss off the filthy child killing asshole Moon Bats. That is a good thing.
No one on the left is surprised he did this shit. Why would it piss us off if we already know he is full of shit?

I don't think the importance of this little appearance today can be overstated. Never -- never ever -- has any president appeared in person at the March for Life. Until today.

I don't know who may have written the speech for him, but, have mercy, it was someone who understands what we care about, and who knew how to hit every note with precision.

One simple example: Who remembers to put the word "Almighty" in front of "God" these days? I can tell you one person who did -- President Trump:

"Every child is a precious and sacred gift from God. Together, we must protect, cherish and defend the dignity and the sanctity of every human life. When we see the image of a baby in the womb, we glimpse the majesty of God's creation."

"Every human life, born and unborn, is made in the holy image of Almighty God."

The news media will no doubt under-report this speech while predictably over-reporting what's happening at the Capitol not far from this spot.

But among a certain group of us, it will be shared. And shared again. Because, we no longer need the news media to know what happened of significance today. We can figure it out on our own.

I don't think the importance of this little appearance today can be overstated. Never -- never ever -- has any president appeared in person at the March for Life. Until today.

I don't know who may have written the speech for him, but, have mercy, it was someone who understands what we care about, and who knew how to hit every note with precision.

One simple example: Who remembers to put the word "Almighty" in front of "God" these days? I can tell you one person who did -- President Trump:

"Every child is a precious and sacred gift from God. Together, we must protect, cherish and defend the dignity and the sanctity of every human life. When we see the image of a baby in the womb, we glimpse the majesty of God's creation."

The news media will no doubt under-report this speech while predictably over-reporting what's happening at the Capitol not far from this spot.

But among a certain group of us, it will be shared. And shared again. Because, we no longer need the news media to know what happened of significance today. We can figure it out on our own.
Lol your blind worship is just nauseating.

Lol you’re completely dense if you think Trump actually gives a shit about abortion. I’m sure he was content if any of his mistresses got abortions lol. He just does shit like this to throw red meat to his base. He’s insecure and needs the validation. It’s so transparent that I don’t see how you don’t see it.
Please refer to post #8 in this thread. Thanks!

OMG, are you kneeling before the Great man right now?
What a stooge.

OMG, are you kneeling before the Great man right now?
What a stooge.
Again, please refer to post #8 in this thread. You're quite welcome.

Please refer to post #8 in this thread. Thanks!
Lol I’m definitely not angry. It’s not like his dumbass actually believes this shit. He’s so full of shit and you people fall for it. Even if he was being truthful and he isn’t, it would be the same BS we hear all the time from the rightwing.

Lol your blind worship is just nauseating.
Not even close to being tired of winning. Next 5 years are going to be marvelous.
Victory: Trump Gets Planned Parenthood to Defund ITSELF

Forum List

Back