Trump Becomes 1st POTUS to Speak at Right For Life

For all his personality flaws he has stood for the major moral issues of our time more than any other.

Trump becomes first president to speak at March for Life: 'Every life brings love'

Trump is a Demagogue, he needs votes, thus he claims to be "right to life", the evidence at our Border is sufficient to prove he doesn't give one damn about others.
It’s like your lawyer in court. You only care about if he’s representing you well. You could care less if he is a jerk at home and really hates your guts inside.

For all his personality flaws he has stood for the major moral issues of our time more than any other.

Trump becomes first president to speak at March for Life: 'Every life brings love'

Trump is a Demagogue, he needs votes, thus he claims to be "right to life", the evidence at our Border is sufficient to prove he doesn't give one damn about others.

It’s like your lawyer in court. You only care about if he’s representing you well. You could care less if he is a jerk at home and really hates your guts inside.

I've never needed a lawyer when in court. I testified many many many times and may have been hated by private defense lawyers, but I got along with most of the Public Defenders and most of the prosecutors.

You must know by now that Trump is a narcissist, along with other character flaws and personalty disorders which make him unfit to be POTUS.

I've seen a video on this very thread that proves he was pro-life way back in 1999.

What does securing our borders have to do with abortions?

I've never needed a lawyer when in court. I testified many many many times and may have been hated by private defense lawyers, but I got along with most of the Public Defenders and most of the prosecutors.

You must know by now that Trump is a narcissist, along with other character flaws and personalty disorders which make him unfit to be POTUS.
OMG! Trump is a narcissist!

Good thing no Democrat candidate is!

Moron.

View attachment 302480

A lot of the reason women abort is because they are living in poverty to begin with. They cannot see bringing a child in the world to live in poverty. I think they are trying to do America a favor by not adding to the number of children living in poverty........

Of course an inhuman death-worshipper would think that. By your reasoning, you would be "doing America a favor" by stalking poor neighborhoods and killing all the children you can find.

Don't you have a goat to sacrifice or something, scumbag?

Your callousness is showing once again. Do you hang outside an abortion center with pictures of aborted fetuses to shame women who are already taking a course of action that is highly emotional?

View attachment 302480

A lot of the reason women abort is because they are living in poverty to begin with. They cannot see bringing a child in the world to live in poverty. I think they are trying to do America a favor by not adding to the number of children living in poverty........

Of course an inhuman death-worshipper would think that. By your reasoning, you would be "doing America a favor" by stalking poor neighborhoods and killing all the children you can find.

Are you asserting you care about children? Can we continue this without you disparaging my character? Just another white conservative male exercising his need for power.

View attachment 302480

Your callousness is showing once again. Do you hang outside an abortion center with pictures of aborted fetuses to shame women who are already taking a course of action that is highly emotional?
That's what conservative white males do to bolster their egos.

Or your surgeon! :D

View attachment 302480

Got a problem standing up for children?

Of course you do. You’re a Demonrat.

Not at all Mr. Moron, I have empathy for the women who must take such an emotional act. Callous Conservatives, like you, lack empathy and thus I suspect you are much like trump, have no empathy for the nascent fetus.

Do you support Planned Parenthood? Do you support age appropriate human sexuality as part of a curriculum on health care in Public Schools? Do you believe contraceptives should be available to all fertile women?

This thread is starting to derail into a food fight, some posts were cleaned, let’s get back on topic please.

View attachment 302480

Not at all Mr. Moron, I have empathy for the women who must take such an emotional act. Callous Conservatives, like you, lack empathy and thus I suspect you are much like trump, have no empathy for the nascent fetus.

Do you support Planned Parenthood? Do you support age appropriate human sexuality as part of a curriculum on health care in Public Schools? Do you believe contraceptives should be available to all fertile women?
You have empathy for a murderer of children.

View attachment 302480

No Mr. Moron, you need to get educated, murder or homicide is an illegal act. R v. W made abortion legal within the first three months.

No Mr. Moron, you need to get educated, murder or homicide is an illegal act. R v. W made abortion legal within the first three months.
And the Supreme Court twice ruled blacks are property.

So what’s your point again?

Stalking at abortion clinics I never understood. I can't imagine being a white conservative standing at an abortion clinic. What is it they hope to gain? Abortion is a legal medical procedure protected by the constitution. Can you imagine wanting to be ground level at a clinic? People getting their jollies for the day, their power fix, and boost their egos.

Stalking at abortion clinics I never understood. I can't imagine being a white conservative standing at an abortion clinic. What is it they hope to gain? Abortion is a legal medical procedure protected by the constitution. Can you imagine wanting to be ground level at a clinic? People getting their jollies for the day, their power fix, and boost their egos.
upload_2020-1-25_19-53-34.jpeg

The others at the border are invaders. No one should care about them.

Jury rules for Kansas clinic operator in stalking case

It seems stalking laws are the first line defense against abortion protesters at clinics. I don't think they have the right to frighten and harass women going into or coming out of an abortion clinic. I can see them gathering at the capitol and what not because of their right to free speech. But to stand at a clinic and protest is stalking.

Forum List

Back