Trump Becomes 1st POTUS to Speak at Right For Life

Jury rules for Kansas clinic operator in stalking case

It seems stalking laws are the first line defense against abortion protesters at clinics. I don't think they have the right to frighten and harass women going into or coming out of an abortion clinic. I can see them gathering at the capitol and what not because of their right to free speech. But to stand at a clinic and protest is stalking.
Don’t worry. Abortion clinics will soon be as prevalent as slave trading halls.

This is an interesting article from APA. It says no psychological problems from women who have elective abortions.

Abortion and Mental Health
I personally know 3 women who’ve admitted to aborting their child. They all suffer significant mental anguish now, much like PTSD.
I have known many many women that got abortions. My secretary used abortion as birth control. She got so she would run down, have the abortion, and be back within an hour. She only stopped when she was told the damage and scarring would eventually sterilize her. In every case the primary emotion was a profound sense of relief.

In order for a person to suffer any mental anguish they have to first feel that abortion is wrong. A woman that already feels that abortion is on the same level as changing gym socks will not suddenly be anguished.

I knew one woman that got pregnant as the result of a rape and elected to keep the child. The results were tragic. The daughter hanged herself at 17. The mother lost everything and drank herself to death. Such is also anguish.

Democrats are so screwed. The silent majority finally have a voice that speaks for them. This November is going to be like 1984 when Mondale carried one state.

This is an interesting article from APA. It says no psychological problems from women who have elective abortions.

I personally know 3 women who’ve admitted to aborting their child. They all suffer significant mental anguish now, much like PTSD.
I have known many many women that got abortions. My secretary used abortion as birth control. She got so she would run down, have the abortion, and be back within an hour. She only stopped when she was told the damage and scarring would eventually sterilize her. In every case the primary emotion was a profound sense of relief.

In order for a person to suffer any mental anguish they have to first feel that abortion is wrong. A woman that already feels that abortion is on the same level as changing gym socks will not suddenly be anguished.

I knew one woman that got pregnant as the result of a rape and elected to keep the child. The results were tragic. The daughter hanged herself at 17. The mother lost everything and drank herself to death. Such is also anguish.
Everyone is different. The ladies I knew it hit them years later when it dawned on them they murdered their own child.

There are studies all over the board on this. From a majority suffering mental problems to few. The sad thing is there’s no large scale study of the impact upon women, which leans me to believe this is a big problem for women.

Everyone is different. The ladies I knew it hit them years later when it dawned on them they murdered their own child.

There are studies all over the board on this. From a majority suffering mental problems to few. The sad thing is there’s no large scale study of the impact upon women, which leans me to believe this is a big problem for women.

Leads me to believe Pro-Lifers need a scare tactic.

Abolishing Abortion: The History of the Pro-Life Movement in America | The American Historian

I know a couple of 19 year old black girls that were taken advantage of by men that would figure against their date of their last period to be sure to get her pregnant. She had a retail job, and could not afford the child without help. They each were so relieved after their abortions. That chapter of their lives behind them and in God's hands.

View attachment 302480

A lot of the reason women abort is because they are living in poverty to begin with. They cannot see bringing a child in the world to live in poverty. I think they are trying to do America a favor by not adding to the number of children living in poverty........

Of course an inhuman death-worshipper would think that. By your reasoning, you would be "doing America a favor" by stalking poor neighborhoods and killing all the children you can find.

Don't you have a goat to sacrifice or something, scumbag?
Are you asserting you care about children? Can we continue this without you disparaging my character? Just another white conservative male exercising his need for power.

You forgot divorced, bitter, misogynist, pew warmer.

Jury rules for Kansas clinic operator in stalking case

It seems stalking laws are the first line defense against abortion protesters at clinics. I don't think they have the right to frighten and harass women going into or coming out of an abortion clinic. I can see them gathering at the capitol and what not because of their right to free speech. But to stand at a clinic and protest is stalking.

Not necessarily, at least by CA Law:

See: California Penal Code §646

View attachment 302480

A lot of the reason women abort is because they are living in poverty to begin with. They cannot see bringing a child in the world to live in poverty. I think they are trying to do America a favor by not adding to the number of children living in poverty........

Of course an inhuman death-worshipper would think that. By your reasoning, you would be "doing America a favor" by stalking poor neighborhoods and killing all the children you can find.

Are you asserting you care about children? Can we continue this without you disparaging my character? Just another white conservative male exercising his need for power.

Stop guessing. You suck at it.

View attachment 302480

Your callousness is showing once again. Do you hang outside an abortion center with pictures of aborted fetuses to shame women who are already taking a course of action that is highly emotional?

No. Do you hang outside prisons weeping for convicted murderers because they had to make such a "highly emotional" decision to kill other human beings?

..... Just another white conservative male exercising his need for power.

Do you also consider posts that do not affirm your pro-abortion position to be a form of "rape"? Do you think that typing the word "rape" gives your positions any shred of credibility? You owe an apology to all the real victims of real rape in the world.

Your callousness is showing once again. Do you hang outside an abortion center with pictures of aborted fetuses to shame women who are already taking a course of action that is highly emotional?

Got a problem standing up for children?

Of course you do. You’re a Demonrat.

Not at all Mr. Moron, I have empathy for the women who must take such an emotional act. Callous Conservatives, like you, lack empathy and thus I suspect you are much like trump, have no empathy for the nascent fetus.

Do you support Planned Parenthood? Do you support age appropriate human sexuality as part of a curriculum on health care in Public Schools? Do you believe contraceptives should be available to all fertile women?

You have empathy for a murderer of children.

No Mr. Moron, you need to get educated, murder or homicide is an illegal act. R v. W made abortion legal within the first three months.
upload_2020-1-26_12-1-20.jpeg

Got a problem standing up for children?

Of course you do. You’re a Demonrat.

Not at all Mr. Moron, I have empathy for the women who must take such an emotional act. Callous Conservatives, like you, lack empathy and thus I suspect you are much like trump, have no empathy for the nascent fetus.

Do you support Planned Parenthood? Do you support age appropriate human sexuality as part of a curriculum on health care in Public Schools? Do you believe contraceptives should be available to all fertile women?

You have empathy for a murderer of children.

No Mr. Moron, you need to get educated, murder or homicide is an illegal act. R v. W made abortion legal within the first three months.
View attachment 302631

Good point, I didn't think you had one in you.

these are unborn voices. they cannot defend themselves. Trump and the GOP will always defend them

View attachment 302480

Stop guessing. You suck at it.

By your answer I seem to be 100% correct.

For all his personality flaws he has stood for the major moral issues of our time more than any other.

Trump becomes first president to speak at March for Life: 'Every life brings love'

It's called pandering. He's a desperate man right now.
I do not care what his motives are. I’m just basking in what he’s doing for me. Like my doctor or lawyer or tax preparer. I could care less about their motives or personal lives.

For all his personality flaws he has stood for the major moral issues of our time more than any other.

Trump becomes first president to speak at March for Life: 'Every life brings love'

It's called pandering. He's a desperate man right now.
I do not care what his motives are. I’m just basking in what he’s doing for me. Like my doctor or lawyer or tax preparer. I could care less about their motives or personal lives.

You're Canadian, what is tRump doing for you?

Forum List

Back