New Congressional Report on Fossil Fuel Industry Disinformation

What is a lie?

What do you believe we are told by comparing the Eemian peak and the HCO?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You are really dumb since it is well known based on a variety of evidence that it was much warmer than now in the Eemian interglacial period.

I posted on this a while back, but your poor memory doesn't allow you to recall it because you are a full fledged warmist loon.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You are really dumb since it is well known based on a variety of evidence that it was much warmer than now in the Eemian interglacial period.
Of course. And what do you believe that tells us?
I posted on this a while back, but your poor memory doesn't allow you to recall it because you are a full fledged warmist loon.
Prove you posted it "a while back". That will answer the question as well.

Last edited:
That the planet is still naturally warming up.
Why? On what evidence do you conclude that every interglacial will peak out at the same temperature? You yourself have noted that tectonic movement alters the planet's ocean and atmospheric circulation, albedo and who knows what else. What research supports your suppositions?

Of course. And what do you believe that tells us?

Prove you posted it "a while back". That will answer the question as well.

Not going to because you forget over and over have posted it several times already.

What I post is easy to figure out since mankind easily survived much warmer period in the Eemian time.

Why? On what evidence do you conclude that every interglacial will peak out at the same temperature? You yourself have noted that tectonic movement alters the planet's ocean and atmospheric circulation, albedo and who knows what else. What research supports your suppositions?

Holocene is currently the COLDEST of the interglacials at peak levels so far maybe it will get up to average peak or it will decline soon never to go back up.

All signs still point to a continued long-term cooling trend that began at the end of the Minoan warm period 3,500 years ago.

That the planet is still naturally warming up.
Holocene is currently the COLDEST of the interglacials at peak levels so far maybe it will get up to average peak or it will decline soon never to go back up.

All signs still point to a continued long-term cooling trend that began at the end of the Minoan warm period 3,500 years ago.
The cooling trend began at the HCO, six thousand years ago. There was a change in ENSO dynamics about 3,000 BC which produced a robust and long lasting series of El Ninos beginning about 1450BC. These caused drying in Crete and the Aegean basin possibly leading to the slow collapse of their society. Think about that: a healthy and vibrant society totaled by climate change.

The cooling trend began at the HCO, six thousand years ago. There was a change in ENSO dynamics about 3,000 BC which produced a robust and long lasting series of El Ninos beginning about 1450BC. These caused drying in Crete and the Aegean basin possibly leading to the slow collapse of their society. Think about that: a healthy and vibrant society totaled by climate change.

Think about that: a healthy and vibrant society totaled by climate change.

We can't allow that to happen, the West will cause it ourselves by eliminating cheap reliable
energy and replacing it with more expensive, unreliable energy.

Of course, China, India and the 3rd world will continue increasing their CO2, because
they understand their children will have better lives with cheap, plentiful energy.

Think about that: a healthy and vibrant society totaled by climate change.

We can't allow that to happen, the West will cause it ourselves by eliminating cheap reliable
energy and replacing it with more expensive, unreliable energy.

Of course, China, India and the 3rd world will continue increasing their CO2, because
they understand their children will have better lives with cheap, plentiful energy.
Still waiting to see evidence that every interglacial should be the same temperature, particularly given that our peak at the HCO was lower than other interglacials and the 6,000 years of cooling afterwards certainly didn't indicate any tendency to go higher. Ding?

Still waiting to see evidence that every interglacial should be the same temperature, particularly given that our peak at the HCO was lower than other interglacials and the 6,000 years of cooling afterwards certainly didn't indicate any tendency to go higher. Ding?

I'm still waiting for your evidence that no 10-year period in the last 3 million years
warmed as quickly as 2014-2024.
That was like an SSDD claim.

Still waiting to see how life can thrive all over planet Earth with the average temperature of 59°F (15°C), with temperatures ranging from -60°F to 130°F, but 1F over 150 years will end all life

How does this pass for science?

Still waiting to see how life can thrive all over planet Earth with the average temperature of 59°F (15°C), with temperatures ranging from -60°F to 130°F, but 1F over 150 years will end all life

How does this pass for science?
Are you actually that stupid?

Are you actually that stupid?

To believe your bullshit? Not a chance.

And that's your only real hope right?

That you can squid ink your way to credibility

You depend on intimidating laymen with your (imaginary) "Science" and hope they just shut up and obey

You can't even show one single experiment that demonstrates the (imaginary) temperature increase by increasing CO2 from 280 to 400PPM.

To believe your bullshit? Not a chance.
What you call "my bullshit" is the work of the world's scientists.
And that's your only real hope right?
What you do or do not believe is as irrelevant as irrelevant can be.
That you can squid ink your way to credibility
Referencing the world's mainstream science is hardly "squid ink". Why are you so opposed to the conclusions of scientists across the planet?
You depend on intimidating laymen with your (imaginary) "Science" and hope they just shut up and obey
We live in a democracy. My desire is that my fellow countrymen and women take AGW into account when deciding for whom to vote.
You can't even show one single experiment that demonstrates the (imaginary) temperature increase by increasing CO2 from 280 to 400PPM.
You've been shown endless experiments demonstrating that CO2 absorbs infrared radiation. The details of that allow the calculation of the warming provided by CO2 in the Earth's atmosphere. That is where results like this come from:
1716231403224.jpeg

This diagram and its predecessors have been shown to you. In the upper right hand corner you will see a yellow bar that display precisely how much warming has been produced solely by the CO2 we have added to the atmosphere since 1750. Your question has long since been answered but since you've had nothing else in the way of a substantive argument, you cannot concede the truth. That's your problem, not mine.

What you call "my bullshit" is the work of the world's scientists.

What you do or do not believe is as irrelevant as irrelevant can be.

Referencing the world's mainstream science is hardly "squid ink". Why are you so opposed to the conclusions of scientists across the planet?

We live in a democracy. My desire is that my fellow countrymen and women take AGW into account when deciding for whom to vote.

You've been shown endless experiments demonstrating that CO2 absorbs infrared radiation. The details of that allow the calculation of the warming provided by CO2 in the Earth's atmosphere. That is where results like this come from:
View attachment 949490
This diagram and its predecessors have been shown to you. In the upper right hand corner you will see a yellow bar that display precisely how much warming has been produced solely by the CO2 we have added to the atmosphere since 1750. Your question has long since been answered but since you've had nothing else in the way of a substantive argument, you cannot concede the truth. That's your problem, not mine.

Thanks, the last one was the clincher. I asked "...show one single experiment that demonstrates the (imaginary) temperature increase by increasing CO2 from 280 to 400PPM."

And once again, you didn't answer.

Does it bother you that for this world's mainstream Flat Earthers you can't say what the expected increase is? Maybe it's 3F and we're getting away lucky?

That's the first thing any sane, honest scientist would test: how much of a temperature increase is attributable to an increase in CO2 from 280 to 400PPM?

Forum List

Back