First National Catholic Prayer for Trump at Mar-A-Lago Resort

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Come pray for Trump at Mar-A-Lago on the Feast of St Joseph and it will only cost you a meager $1,000 per ticket. Having been raised Roman Catholic, I'm pretty sure this would qualify as blasphemy, but somehow I suspect none of those religious conservatives will care all that much.

JOIN OUR FIRST NATIONAL CATHOLIC PRAYER FOR TRUMP AT MAR-A-LAGO RESORT ON MARCH 19, FEAST OF ST. JOSEPH, WORLD PATRON VS. COMMUNISM! - Catholics for Catholics

And Lara Trump has apparently been called by God to lead the RNC. Now, I know somewhere in the Bible it talks about false prophets.

Why are you Trump cultists still posting?

Why haven't you sold your computer and phone and given the money to Trump?

Traitors. By keeping any money for yourselves, you betray DearLeaderTrump.

Come pray for Trump at Mar-A-Lago on the Feast of St Joseph and it will only cost you a meager $1,000 per ticket. Having been raised Roman Catholic, I'm pretty sure this would qualify as blasphemy, but somehow I suspect none of those religious conservatives will care all that much.

JOIN OUR FIRST NATIONAL CATHOLIC PRAYER FOR TRUMP AT MAR-A-LAGO RESORT ON MARCH 19, FEAST OF ST. JOSEPH, WORLD PATRON VS. COMMUNISM! - Catholics for Catholics

And Lara Trump has apparently been called by God to lead the RNC. Now, I know somewhere in the Bible it talks about false prophets.

Your TDS is making you sad... but a little comical

Think for once, little one

I've been calling him "cheeto Jesus" for ages while the RWNJ poohoo'ed the religious aspects of their cult.

Turns out it was an apt nickname all along.

1710043656602.png

Forum List

Back