Trump attacks McCain: 'I like people who weren't captured'

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014

He takes his feud with the Arizona senator to a new level.

By BEN SCHRECKINGER

07/18/2015 12:22 PM EDT

Updated 07/19/2015 09:39 AM EDT

upload_2019-5-30_8-44-30.png

clip_image001.jpg

Description

Two emaciated American civilians, Lee Rogers left and John C. Todd, sit outside a gym which had been used as a Japanese prison camp following their release by Allied forces liberating the city.Philippines,1945

Dramatic Photos - San Thomas Prison Liberation
-----------------------------------------------------------------
tramp is a loser.

By BEN SCHRECKINGER

View attachment 263103

clip_image001.jpg

Description

Two emaciated American civilians, Lee Rogers left and John C. Todd, sit outside a gym which had been used as a Japanese prison camp following their release by Allied forces liberating the city.Philippines,1945

tramp is a loser.
John "the songbird" McCain -RINO- Republican in Name Only - Was shot down over Vietnam and was imprisoned into the Hanoi Hilton. His other inmates told how Johnny boy sang like a songbird giving up vital information that caused other soldiers to be harmed. I sent Johnny a email one day, telling him that when he screwed over the US by enacting the McCain/Feingold act, that he was a traitor to the country and that he should stop hiding behind his military career, when ever he was accosted for his actions and words. He never sent an email back, because he is was a liberal chickenshit...

By BEN SCHRECKINGER

View attachment 263103

clip_image001.jpg

Description

tramp is a loser.
Oh yeah, how many billions of dollars do you have again? You loser of a welfare bitch.

Trump could never muster the manhood to be a soldier so he runs his mouth and embaresses himself. Trump really hates it when people laugh at him but he and his dumb ass are the reason why they are always laughing at him...Poor boy...

By BEN SCHRECKINGER

View attachment 263103

clip_image001.jpg

Description

tramp is a loser.
Oh yeah, how many billions of dollars do you have again? You loser of a welfare bitch.
Because the only true measure of a man is the size of his wallet....Is that what you tell Jesus when you pray?

By BEN SCHRECKINGER

View attachment 263103

clip_image001.jpg

Description

tramp is a loser.
John "the songbird" McCain -RINO- Republican in Name Only - Was shot down over Vietnam and was imprisoned into the Hanoi Hilton. His other inmates told how Johnny boy sang like a songbird giving up vital information that caused other soldiers to be harmed. I sent Johnny a email one day, telling him that when he screwed over the US by enacting the McCain/Feingold act, that he was a traitor to the country and that he should stop hiding behind his military career, when ever he was accosted for his actions and words. He never sent an email back, because he is was a liberal chickenshit...

Just sayin... you realize that story has been debunked numerous times?
It originated from a group of Vietnam vets (not imprisoned with McCain) who posted up flyers accusing him of giving vital information, however they had zero basis for that claim. They were supporting an opponent candidate, who distanced himself from the group once they circulated the infamous flyer.
Despite McCain's lifelong two-faced career...by all accounts he was a war hero who went through unimaginable torture.

What he said was no "attack" on Senator McCain.

If I say that I think Pete Rose's hits record is more impressive than Hank Aaron's home run record, that is not an attack on Hank Aaron; it's merely a statement of opinion.

If I say I have more respect for Vietnam war heroes who were not captured than those who were, it not an insult or attack on those who were captured, merely a statement of a reasonable opinion.

Had John McCain not been shot down and captured, no one would even know his name. And among those who were captured, his record is no more valorous or heroic than many others. He endured, because he had no choice. Certainly respectable, but not particularly heroic.

And of course, he was an A-hole.

And BTW - just sayin... what Trump said was stupid and childish.
Trump doesn't have much of a filter between his thoughts and mouth.... most of us may think of a response like that, but have the proper filter in place that keeps us from looking stupid.
Like Biden, Trump has a lousy filter.

By BEN SCHRECKINGER

View attachment 263103

clip_image001.jpg

Description

tramp is a loser.
How did you do as a POW?

By BEN SCHRECKINGER

View attachment 263103

clip_image001.jpg

Description

tramp is a loser.

McCain was being an asshole and deserved to be called on it.

It’s another fake story.

Navy Chief of Information
The name of USS John S. McCain was not obscured during the POTUS visit to Yokosuka on Memorial Day. The Navy is proud of that ship, its crew, its namesake and its heritage.
10:09 PM · May 29, 2019
The White House reportedly wanted to hide John McCain's name from a US ship during Trump's visit to Japan
The US Navy denied having obscured McCain's namesake during the president's visit. "The name of USS John S. McCain was not obscured during the POTUS visit to Yokosuka on Memorial Day," the Navy's public-affairs department said in a statement. "The Navy is proud of that ship, its crew, its namesake, and its heritage."
Trump denies asking USS McCain to be moved 'out of sight,' but says whoever did was 'well meaning'
Trump Denies Knowing of Directive to Move USS McCain ‘Out of Sight’

McCain was a piece of shit. History and facts do not dispute this. John McCain exemplified the swamp, the status quo, the military industrial complex and big Washington politics.

Trump could never muster the manhood to be a soldier so he runs his mouth and embaresses himself. Trump really hates it when people laugh at him but he and his dumb ass are the reason why they are always laughing at him...Poor boy...
Bone Spurs is the resident Bitch Ass In Chief.

We have a lot to be shameful for.

Bone Spurs is the resident Bitch Ass In Chief.

We have a lot to be shameful for.
It is damn sad when Trump makes me look good what with my shady past, but I can see now why he has had to file bankruptcy so many times and has thrown away women.

By BEN SCHRECKINGER

View attachment 263103

clip_image001.jpg

Description

tramp is a loser.

Called on what?

By BEN SCHRECKINGER

View attachment 263103

clip_image001.jpg

Description

tramp is a loser.

Called on what?
being an asshole you moron,,,

your TDS is showing again Penelope

By BEN SCHRECKINGER

View attachment 263103

clip_image001.jpg

Description

tramp is a loser.

Called on what?

His asshole behavior, or more specifically, unfairly insulting millions of Americans, many of whom, were former supporters of his.

Forum List

Back