Trump attacks McCain: 'I like people who weren't captured'

I prefer military people who don't hide behind high ranking parents when they kill 27 sailors by hot starting their planes.

NAVY RELEASES McCAIN’s RECORDS – McCain was personally responsible for the deadliest fire in the history of the US Navy

He was a global collectivist traitor. Fuck him.

What. The. Fuck.

McCain was a pilot, not the Captain. Not the CAG, not anywhere in the chain of command for determining what weapons loadout a separate air wing (the F-4's) were carrying. And that F-4 fired the rocket due to an electrical malfunction. What the heck does a wet start not even facing it have to do with anything?

Here's a hint. That crap page doesn't even get basic facts of the situation right. It says 27 died... But in reality 134 died in that accident. That's a basic fact that any decent reporting would clearly know.

Sickening you want to lie to try and bash US Hero's and POW's so blatantly using that crap which can't even get basic facts straight.

He takes his feud with the Arizona senator to a new level.

By BEN SCHRECKINGER

07/18/2015 12:22 PM EDT

Updated 07/19/2015 09:39 AM EDT

View attachment 263103

clip_image001.jpg

Description

Two emaciated American civilians, Lee Rogers left and John C. Todd, sit outside a gym which had been used as a Japanese prison camp following their release by Allied forces liberating the city.Philippines,1945

Dramatic Photos - San Thomas Prison Liberation
-----------------------------------------------------------------
tramp is a loser.
John "the songbird" McCain -RINO- Republican in Name Only - Was shot down over Vietnam and was imprisoned into the Hanoi Hilton. His other inmates told how Johnny boy sang like a songbird giving up vital information that caused other soldiers to be harmed. I sent Johnny a email one day, telling him that when he screwed over the US by enacting the McCain/Feingold act, that he was a traitor to the country and that he should stop hiding behind his military career, when ever he was accosted for his actions and words. He never sent an email back, because he is was a liberal chickenshit...

Just sayin... you realize that story has been debunked numerous times?
It originated from a group of Vietnam vets (not imprisoned with McCain) who posted up flyers accusing him of giving vital information, however they had zero basis for that claim. They were supporting an opponent candidate, who distanced himself from the group once they circulated the infamous flyer.
Despite McCain's lifelong two-faced career...by all accounts he was a war hero who went through unimaginable torture.

there is a tiny grain of truth in that foot in mouth trump said about
Mc Cain----getting captured is actually a BLACK MARK according to
military "ethics"-------however his remark was still idiotic. Getting
captured does not make a person a hero, however

By BEN SCHRECKINGER

View attachment 263103

clip_image001.jpg

Description

Two emaciated American civilians, Lee Rogers left and John C. Todd, sit outside a gym which had been used as a Japanese prison camp following their release by Allied forces liberating the city.Philippines,1945

tramp is a loser.
John "the songbird" McCain -RINO- Republican in Name Only - Was shot down over Vietnam and was imprisoned into the Hanoi Hilton. His other inmates told how Johnny boy sang like a songbird giving up vital information that caused other soldiers to be harmed. I sent Johnny a email one day, telling him that when he screwed over the US by enacting the McCain/Feingold act, that he was a traitor to the country and that he should stop hiding behind his military career, when ever he was accosted for his actions and words. He never sent an email back, because he is was a liberal chickenshit...

Just sayin... you realize that story has been debunked numerous times?
It originated from a group of Vietnam vets (not imprisoned with McCain) who posted up flyers accusing him of giving vital information, however they had zero basis for that claim. They were supporting an opponent candidate, who distanced himself from the group once they circulated the infamous flyer.
Despite McCain's lifelong two-faced career...by all accounts he was a war hero who went through unimaginable torture.

there is a tiny grain of truth in that foot in mouth trump said about
Mc Cain----getting captured is actually a BLACK MARK according to
military "ethics"-------however his remark was still idiotic. Getting
captured does not make a person a hero, however

It's a negative outcome.

KIA and MIA/POW are both negative impacts but not BLACK MARKS on those soldiers careers.

And it's up to you if you find them heroes. That's the joy of America. If you don't want to celebrate veterans day or memorial day or the 4th of July, if you want to kneel when the flag is brought out, etc... because of your political beliefs that is up to you.

What. The. Fuck.

McCain was a pilot, not the Captain. Not the CAG, not anywhere in the chain of command for determining what weapons loadout a separate air wing (the F-4's) were carrying. And that F-4 fired the rocket due to an electrical malfunction. What the heck does a wet start not even facing it have to do with anything?

Here's a hint. That crap page doesn't even get basic facts of the situation right. It says 27 died... But in reality 134 died in that accident. That's a basic fact that any decent reporting would clearly know.

Sickening you want to lie to try and bash US Hero's and POW's so blatantly using that crap which can't even get basic facts straight.
I didn't write the page, but I'd be willing to believe a snake like McCain did just about anything someone accused him of. I just have to look at his senate voting record, his cozy relationship with the likes of George Soros and other democrook sociopaths. The sort of friends one keeps reflects on your character, and he had nothing but malevolent assholes for "friends".

Someone who makes friends with a piece of shit like Ted Kennedy has no value in their character.

What. The. Fuck.

I didn't write the page, but I'd be willing to believe a snake like McCain did just about anything someone accused him of. I just have to look at his senate voting record, his cozy relationship with the likes of George Soros and other democrook sociopaths. The sort of friends one keeps reflects on your character, and he had nothing but malevolent assholes for "friends".

Someone who makes friends with a piece of shit like Ted Kennedy has no value in their character.

And that's your decision. If to you you would rather live in a world of lies and fantasy because it suits your political beliefs, so be it.

Last edited:
And that's your decision. If to you you would rather live in a world of lies, because it suits your political beliefs, so be it.

No, that transcends politics.

I don't hang around people who cheat on their wives, snort meth, lie or steal from people. It's about character.

The shit I've read and heard about McCain also comes from Navy Vets I knew that served at that time, and one in particular that told me about the USS Forestall 20 years ago, when Bush/McCain were in the midst of a primary. I was an Alan Keyes supporter, and instead of discussing issues during the debates, I had to sit there and watch McCain cry about Bush insulting his "record". Alan Keyes should have won that primary but we were stuck choosing between the two biggest globalist assholes the Rothchilds (or whatever big money influence) could buy.

Then, McCain not only throws the election to that meat puppet, he stuffed Sarah Palin under the bus, and at the last possible minute he could have redeemed himself, votes with the democrooks to keep obozocare after declaring his opposition to it for 8 years.

The man was a snake in the grass, with piss poor camouflage because everyone should have seen him for what he was. He was far less of a hero that Benedict Arnold, who fought for our country at far greater risk to himself, until he stopped. McCain's entire legacy is working for the globalists, I hold him beneath the contempt I have for Arnold.

And that's your decision. If to you you would rather live in a world of lies, because it suits your political beliefs, so be it.

No, that transcends politics.

I don't hang around people who cheat on their wives, snort meth, lie or steal from people. It's about character.

The shit I've read and heard about McCain also comes from Navy Vets I knew that served at that time, and one in particular that told me about the USS Forestall 20 years ago, when Bush/McCain were in the midst of a primary. I was an Alan Keyes supporter, and instead of discussing issues during the debates, I had to sit there and watch McCain cry about Bush insulting his "record". Alan Keyes should have won that primary but we were stuck choosing between the two biggest globalist assholes the Rothchilds (or whatever big money influence) could buy.

Then, McCain not only throws the election to that meat puppet, he stuffed Sarah Palin under the bus, and at the last possible minute he could have redeemed himself, votes with the democrooks to keep obozocare after declaring his opposition to it for 8 years.

The man was a snake in the grass, with piss poor camouflage because everyone should have seen him for what he was. He was far less of a hero that Benedict Arnold, who fought for our country at far greater risk to himself, until he stopped. McCain's entire legacy is working for the globalists, I hold him beneath the contempt I have for Arnold.

Unfortunately you're still just lying. You're still trying to contradict actual fact with hearsay.

I get it. You feel that lying in order to denigrate soldiers/Sailors/airmen and Marines because of their political positions later in life is okay.

That's fine. You can have that belief that your lies and fantasies are what's true... You can have your belief that Trump is the worst president ever by your claims of cheating and stealing.

That's fine if America doesn't matter to you just politics. That American hero's with different views from you are worth creating lies to attempt to destroy them

Thank you for at least admitting that part. Enjoy your day.

What. The. Fuck.

And that's your decision. If to you you would rather live in a world of lies and fantasy because it suits your political beliefs, so be it.
If to you you would rather live in a world of lies and fantasy because it suits your political beliefs,
Talk about "calling the kettle black"....

McCain was a mediocre Naval Officer, and mediocre Naval Aviator, remember his Dad was an Admiral and that goes a long way in the service, especially back then. The Navy, like the other branches of the service take care of their own.

He became a hero through chance, but also perseverance as a POW. I respect him for that, but can separate his military service from his political life which he acted like a spoiled child, attention getter, and used his party as backboard often sabotaging their efforts. In that way he was a traitor, and I lost respect for him as a politician, not as a veteran.

McCain was a mediocre Naval Officer, and mediocre Naval Aviator, remember his Dad was an Admiral and that goes a long way in the service, especially back then. The Navy, like the other branches of the service take care of their own.

He became a hero through chance, but also perseverance as a POW. I respect him for that, but can separate his military service from his political life which he acted like a spoiled child, attention getter, and used his party as backboard often sabotaging their efforts. In that way he was a traitor, and I lost respect for him as a politician, not as a veteran.
John McCain was like John Kennedy. John Kennedy was the leader on the fastest ship in the navy during WWII, yet he allowed it to be rammed by another ship. John McCain who flew one of the fastest planes in the air force, allowed it to be shot down. Flagrant assholes. Both..

What. The. Fuck.

If to you you would rather live in a world of lies and fantasy because it suits your political beliefs,
Talk about "calling the kettle black"....

Interesting fun, but untrue nonetheless and quite a diversion. Nice try though.

John McCain was like John Kennedy. John Kennedy was the leader on the fastest ship in the navy during WWII, yet he allowed it to be rammed by another ship. John McCain who flew one of the fastest planes in the air force, allowed it to be shot down. Flagrant assholes. Both..
And now an A-4 Skyhawk is one of the fastest planes of the Vietnam war. Wow, people love going full retard when it comes to lying in order to bash American POW's.

I don't think that s a good analogy. Speed of the boat or plane doesn't really matter when those types of mishaps occur. The A-4 Skyhawk McCain was flying was a sub sonic ground attack aircraft. I wouldn't blame him for getting shot down by a radar guided missile as many other faster planes got shot down all over Vietnam. The fact that he got shot down shows his willingness to go into harm's way, as did Kennedy. I fault neither of them for what happened.

By BEN SCHRECKINGER

View attachment 263103

clip_image001.jpg

Description

tramp is a loser.
Why they get caught??

By BEN SCHRECKINGER

View attachment 263103

clip_image001.jpg

Description

tramp is a loser.
Why they get caught??
Have you ever been shot down, crashed and escaped capture? How did you do it?

By BEN SCHRECKINGER

View attachment 263103

clip_image001.jpg

Description

tramp is a loser.
Why they get caught??
No I got away and fought them off

By BEN SCHRECKINGER

View attachment 263103

clip_image001.jpg

Description

tramp is a loser.
Why they get caught??
Well, thank you for service. What were you flying? When and where did this happen?

By BEN SCHRECKINGER

View attachment 263103

clip_image001.jpg

Description

tramp is a loser.
Why they get caught??
Well, thank you for service. What were you flying? When and where did this happen?
That classified information sir, please back off

By BEN SCHRECKINGER

View attachment 263103

clip_image001.jpg

Description

tramp is a loser.
Why they get caught??
That classified information sir, please back off
Sounds like false valor classified information bull crap. What aircraft did you fly in a war zone other than this claim? Were you a crewman, pilot or passenger.

Forum List

Back