Donald Trump has shown total disrespect for American POWs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Donald Trump has shown total disrespect for American POWs. He said "McCain not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”
Based on that comment, it is totally possible he called our troops "losers" and "suckers".
Trump feels everybody are losers and suckers, including his supporters. Trump, probably, feels his supporters are bigger losers and suckers than average. I agree with Trump on that.

Donald Trump has shown total disrespect for American POWs. He said "McCain not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”
Based on that comment, it is totally possible he called our troops "losers" and "suckers".
Trump feels everybody are losers and suckers, including his supporters. Trump, probably, feels his supporters are bigger losers and suckers than average. I agree with Trump on that.

The sad thing is, this isn't exactly a shock, given other comments he's made.

And worse yet, it will most likely be forgotten in the predictable shitstorm of future stupid and inane Trump comments. As usual.

Leftists suddenly pretend to care about war heroes, you know the ones whose statues they want removed.

Kyle Rittenhouse is definitely not a hero according to them either. Despite defending a community against a gang of criminals.

And worse yet, it will most likely be forgotten in the predictable shitstorm of future stupid and inane Trump comments. As usual.

Mac, no one buys your fake outrage. Absolutely no one, not even yourself. So time to cut it out.

Leftists suddenly pretend to care about war heroes, you know the ones whose statues they want removed.

Kyle Rittenhouse is definitely not a hero according to them either. Despite defending a community against a gang of criminals.

Something you might want to read since you never served.

Why should it cost him votes? It just proves he has common sense. I made the common sense choice when I was 18. I went to college and got a degree. It was a better decision than letting the military send me to some other country where people would be shooting at me.

Kyle Rittenhouse will have a target on his back whether or not he gets convicted.

Sure McCain was a war hero...

North Vietnam loved him, because he not only killed 134 sailers and singlehandedly damn near sank the USS Forrestal, but he gave the North Vietnamese so much information that the other POWs nicknamed him songbird...

Then he covered up information about POWs that were never released (and were eventually executed}!!!

Why should it cost him votes? It just proves he has common sense. I made the common sense choice when I was 18. I went to college and got a degree. It was a better decision than letting the military send me to some other country where people would be shooting at me.

So you're against the military too.

Kyle Rittenhouse will have a target on his back whether or not he gets convicted.

Not so much a target as an honor. A lot of people want to be a hero like him.

So you're saying that a President of the United States mocking POW's is a demonstration of "common sense"?

So you're against the military too.
This just gets more and more insane by the fucking day.

Outside of his DUMBASS COMMENTS about McCain I've seen nothing else to support these leftist accusations.

Mccain was the greatest piece of shit in the United States senate, and he was not a war hero, not even close....

McCain was a whiny twat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back