Top answer from Tea Party of why they don't like the President.

The tea party is made up primarily of older white voters.

And you hate whites, per orders of your shameful party.

Both shrinking demographics.

Whites are still the majority in the country. The open persecution of whites by you Bolsheviks could turn around an bite you.

Speaks volumes of their potential for change in this country.

Seriously, why don't you just move to North Korea and live your dream?

As usual, nothing but projections, empty talking points and unfounded guesses.

Last edited:
Having a college education may mean that you're better educated in one field of study, but you can still be as dumb as a bag of hammers in almost everything else.

That's possible; yet I look in this microcosm of USMB and see a different tale. Most of the right here are college educated, whilst most of the left in this forum are not.

In this forum, there is a definite and irrefutable tie between intellect and politics. The lower the intellect, the further to the left the poster will be.

I'd love to see you try to back up this swag with anything resembling facts. :lol:

As usual, nothing but projection and unfounded guesses.

As opposed to the unfettered racism and hatred that you post....

You cannot defend the assault you are waging on civil rights and the constitution, so you scream "RACIST" at any who question your nefarious plans.

I don't view Barack Obama any differently than I do Hugo Chavez, Barbra Boxer, Nancy Pelosi, or Fidel Castro. It's the politics that make him repugnant, it is his desire and his attempts to subvert the United States Constitution that make him repugnant.

As usual, nothing but projection and unfounded guesses.

As opposed to the unfettered racism and hatred that you post....

You cannot defend the assault you are waging on civil rights and the constitution, so you scream "RACIST" at any who question your nefarious plans.

I don't view Barack Obama any differently than I do Hugo Chavez, Barbra Boxer, Nancy Pelosi, or Fidel Castro. It's the politics that make him repugnant, it is his desire and his attempts to subvert the United States Constitution that make him repugnant.

I was stating fact there, smart one.

The tea party skews white and older than the population as a whole.

If you feel these FACTS are racists, then you're missing the point, as usual.

However, deep down I don't believe you really think these facts are racist. You simply lack the intellectual capacity to debate honestly, so you constantly squawk "Racism" like the retarded parrot you are.

I'd love to see you try to back up this swag with anything resembling facts. :lol:

Truthmatters, Abikersailor, ArmyCowboy, Sallow, Dot Com, Rdean...

I rest my case.

So nothing but snide ad hominems, per usual.

Just once, I'd like to see you accompany you rants with some actual facts, rather than the usual empty slogans and talking points.

It would make a refreshing change.

They just dont like him. I wonder what that means?

Just kidding, I know. And so do you.

Tea Party Supporters: Who They Are and What They Believe - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

He's a Democrat, they're Republicans, it's that easy. What I'd really be curious about though is how many of them liked Bush. Obama is practically the third and fourth term of that guy.

I'm no longer a Tea Party member, not since the extremists took over but I was against a whole lot of things Bush did. However, obama is much worse.

The tea party is made up primarily of older white voters.

And you hate whites, per orders of your shameful party.

Whites are still the majority in the country. The open persecution of whites by you Bolsheviks could turn around an bite you.

Speaks volumes of their potential for change in this country.

Seriously, why don't you just move to North Korea and live your dream?

As usual, nothing but projections, empty talking points and unfounded guesses.

That was your post, yeah.

Having a college education may mean that you're better educated in one field of study, but you can still be as dumb as a bag of hammers in almost everything else.

That's possible; yet I look in this microcosm of USMB and see a different tale. Most of the right here are college educated, whilst most of the left in this forum are not.

In this forum, there is a definite and irrefutable tie between intellect and politics. The lower the intellect, the further to the left the poster will be.

You are exhibit A.

That was easy!

You are exhibit A.

That was easy!

The link in the OP backs up my claims, unlike your intellectually challenged replies.

Gather up your crayons and ask your mom to give you a better reply to post next time, son.

The main reason they don't like him, is because there's a black man in the White House.

I disagree.

Many people who object to Obama's manipulation of Constitutional reach of govt
would NOT have objected to
* Condoleeza Rice
* Colin Powell
* Herman Cain
or other more conservative Black leaders who share CLOSER to the same degree of business sense, respect for free enterprise, and concepts of self-government under the Constitution.

Race is an added factor in perception and in division between groups by class.
But the deciding factor is people's stance on the Constitution and not abusing govt authority to target either the rich or the poor for either blame or favor in public policy.

The issue is class perspective on how to maintain a sustainable govt and economy,
and race is a major factor in how we perceive each other grouped or divided by class.

No, you are reciting the mantra your shameful party has programmed you with.

50 years ago, you democrats were programmed to spew hatred at blacks, now you spew hatred at whites. The only thing that changed is the skin color of your victim.

The facts aren't racist, YOU are. Your shameful part dangles a bauble in front of the mindless drones and you all salavate.

You are no different than other democrats before you, Orval Faubus or Bull Conner. Oh, you hate whites and they hated blacks, but the fact remains that you are merely engaging in a conditioned response to a pre-programmed stimulus. Pavlov elicited saliva from dogs with a bell, the party elicits hate from you with white skin.

However, deep down I don't believe you really think these facts are racist. You simply lack the intellectual capacity to debate honestly, so you constantly squawk "Racism" like the retarded parrot you are.

WE all know that you are racist, insofar as you have any independent capacity for thought. Racism is the foundation of the democratic party. From the founder of the democrats, Andrew Jackson and his trail of tears, to the war you fought to keep men enslaved by the color of their skin, to the Jim Crow laws you created and enforced, to the current hate you spew against whites. The shameful history of the democrats was and is that of racism.

No, you are reciting the mantra your shameful party has programmed you with.

50 years ago, you democrats were programmed to spew hatred at blacks, now you spew hatred at whites. The only thing that changed is the skin color of your victim.

The facts aren't racist, YOU are. Your shameful part dangles a bauble in front of the mindless drones and you all salavate.

You are no different than other democrats before you, Orval Faubus or Bull Conner. Oh, you hate whites and they hated blacks, but the fact remains that you are merely engaging in a conditioned response to a pre-programmed stimulus. Pavlov elicited saliva from dogs with a bell, the party elicits hate from you with white skin.

WE all know that you are racist, insofar as you have any independent capacity for thought. Racism is the foundation of the democratic party. From the founder of the democrats, Andrew Jackson and his trail of tears, to the war you fought to keep men enslaved by the color of their skin, to the Jim Crow laws you created and enforced, to the current hate you spew against whites. The shameful history of the democrats was and is that of racism.

So demographic research is racist?

Good lord you're an idiot.

The main reason they don't like him, is because there's a black man in the White House.

what happened ABS?....Dean get to ya?....

Nope.............just simple observation.

Most of the GOP is older white men, and well...........even if they introduced something into Congress, the second Obama gets behind it, they disavow it and try to distance themselves as far as they can, even if they were the ones sponsoring the bill.

I also find it very interesting that around 4 years ago, McConnell was saying that the whole purpose of the GOP was to make Obama a 1 term president, and now, after members of the GOP have been invited to dinner and lunch with Obama, they're saying that it's about time he started to reach out.

When the fuck did the GOP ever reach out to Obama? And.............fwiw............I seem to remember Obama inviting Boehner out for a beer, but Boehner refused and insisted on merlot.

so let me ask you this ABS....Dean and LaKota said the same thing you did....both kind of ignored me when i asked them this question right after they posted ......are people allowed to be against Obama because of his policies and what he would like to do.....without being said the only reason you are against him is because of his color?....

what happened ABS?....Dean get to ya?....

Nope.............just simple observation.

Most of the GOP is older white men, and well...........even if they introduced something into Congress, the second Obama gets behind it, they disavow it and try to distance themselves as far as they can, even if they were the ones sponsoring the bill.

I also find it very interesting that around 4 years ago, McConnell was saying that the whole purpose of the GOP was to make Obama a 1 term president, and now, after members of the GOP have been invited to dinner and lunch with Obama, they're saying that it's about time he started to reach out.

When the fuck did the GOP ever reach out to Obama? And.............fwiw............I seem to remember Obama inviting Boehner out for a beer, but Boehner refused and insisted on merlot.

so let me ask you this ABS....Dean and LaKota said the same thing you did....both kind of ignored me when i asked them this question right after they posted ......are people allowed to be against Obama because of his policies and what he would like to do.....without being said the only reason you are against him is because of his color?....

the answer is no, because if they admitted that it was something else besides race their whole campaign would evaporate. If they lose the race card they would have to rely on his failed policies and marxist ideology. Race is all they have.

Top answer from Tea Party of why they don't like the President.

He’s a democrat, that’s pretty much it.

Unsurprisingly, two-thirds of ‘tea party’ members vote always or usually republican.

There is no ‘tea party,’ they’re just the same old republicans.

They are the most hateful of the same old republicans.

Forum List

Back