Top answer from Tea Party of why they don't like the President.

Actually those numbers for people who identify themselves as Tea Party members are not as extreme as I would have expected, not that they are not somewhat extreme. It is the wealthy who have hijacked yet another movement that are the extreme ones.

The main reason they don't like him, is because there's a black man in the White House.

Yeah, because if he was white and establishing fascism with Obamacare, while crushing the freedom of religion, freedom of speech, and 2nd Amendment, we'd all love him - huh you mindless fuckwad?

You know fuckwad, maybe the fact that you can't seem to grasp policies issues is because YOU are a fucking racist...

Something to contemplate while you torture kittens tonight...

The main reason they don't like him, is because there's a black man in the White House.

Yeah, because if he was white and establishing fascism with Obamacare, while crushing the freedom of religion, freedom of speech, and 2nd Amendment, we'd all love him - huh you mindless fuckwad?

You know fuckwad, maybe the fact that you can't seem to grasp policies issues is because YOU are a fucking racist...

Something to contemplate while you torture kittens tonight...

Got something other than right wing blog sites to back up you bullshit? Last time I checked, you could still attend the religion of your choice, you could still speak out and say any kind of stupid crap you wanted to, and you still have your guns.

Sounds like the mindless fuckwad here is you.

Got something other than right wing blog sites to back up you bullshit?

???

Can you show the Tea Party promoting a merger of the Federal Government and well connected corporations like Blue Cross and Kaiser PRIOR to your little tin god taking office?

Yet, in your diseased mind, the ONLY reason anyone would oppose the mandates of your god is race...

Last time I checked, you could still attend the religion of your choice,

BUT, our GLORIOUS RULER may declare the tenets of your faith null and void if they fail to coincide with your fascist ambitions, as he did with the Catholic prohibition of birth control.

Is Obama the new Pope?

you could still speak out and say any kind of stupid crap you wanted to,

As Nakoula Nakoula found out when he insulted Muhammad. You can ask him yourself - oh wait, our king had him put in prison....

and you still have your guns.

While Obama and the Khmer Rouge democrats work to undermine civil rights.

Not even close, skippy.

Obama isn't black, he has a WHITE MOTHER

that's shoots their they hate him because he is black all to hell

I don't care if he was pink, I can't stand him as a man or a President

Ole CBS and the left are sure Obsessed over the Tea Party they proclaimed is insignificant or dead

Last edited:
I wonder how many of the same type threads they are going to let this troll post

they HATE the Dear leader, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

???

Can you show the Tea Party promoting a merger of the Federal Government and well connected corporations like Blue Cross and Kaiser PRIOR to your little tin god taking office?

Yet, in your diseased mind, the ONLY reason anyone would oppose the mandates of your god is race...

BUT, our GLORIOUS RULER may declare the tenets of your faith null and void if they fail to coincide with your fascist ambitions, as he did with the Catholic prohibition of birth control.

Is Obama the new Pope?

As Nakoula Nakoula found out when he insulted Muhammad. You can ask him yourself - oh wait, our king had him put in prison....

and you still have your guns.

Not even close, skippy.

Now, I don't think the thing the Tea Party hates most about Obama is race-related...

However, you have to admit that most of those folks LOVED GW Bush, and he was as about big of a fascist as they come.

So, being a fascist really can't be the whole reason, now can it?

Obama isn't black, he has a WHITE MOTHER

that's shoots their they hate him because he is black all to hell

I don't care if he was pink, I can't stand him as a man or a President

Ole CBS and the left are sure Obsessed over the Tea Party they proclaimed is insignificant or dead

Well, most of them may not be racists, but we all know that you, specifically, are.

However, you have to admit that most of those folks LOVED GW Bush, and he was as about big of a fascist as they come.

Some, sure. Most, I don't think so, because the TP is composed of conservatives and libertarians. The latter did not in any way love GWB...because he was about as big of a fascist as they come, just like Obama.

???

Is Obama the new Pope?

Not even close, skippy.

Now, I don't think the thing the Tea Party hates most about Obama is race-related...

So, being a fascist really can't be the whole reason, now can it?

Really, your crystal ball tell you they loved Bush?
and you want to talk fascist, just look at you people and the Democrat party on gun control..

scratch a liberal Democrat and the Obama administration find a fascist

So, to you it is all about race...and there's no record of opposing Clinton for his attempts to expand government nor his support of "Hillarycare"?

You may proof of the statement, "we see in others that which is most prevelant in ourselves."

Forum List

Back