Rudy Indicted.....Bout Time.

I don’t know anything about what MSNBc is saying. But if you’re calling me a liar then back it up. What did I lie about?
You lied about the corrupt Democrats censoring information to the American public to protect the Biden crime family. I can't think of any reason for you to do that other than dishonesty and bias.

Looks like Rudy is in Big Trouble.
Just another Con Man.

how could it be right after his b/day party when his b/day

is 5/28?

But anyhow.. of course they're going after anyone who supports Trump...

they are going to Hell, all the lying dim fascists

Me and Rubio. Explain to me why they put out that letter saying it was Russian disinformation please. Could it be because they didn't want to damage the bidens? Answer please
They put out no letter saying it was Russian disinformation.

You got duped.

Tell me about the Southern Border Dickhead
Screenshot 2024-05-20 at 1.15.34 PM.png

how could it be right after his b/day party when his b/day

is 5/28?
Celebrated the Birthday............... Early. Duh.

Giuliani’s political adviser, Ted Goodman, confirmed Giuliani was served Friday night after his 80th birthday celebration as he was walking to the car.

If you wish to call whatever it was.... "just a gathering"
I'm fine with that.......don't care if it was a birthday party or a cult meeting.
Rudy got indicted.

Me and Rubio. Explain to me why they put out that letter saying it was Russian disinformation please. Could it be because they didn't want to damage the bidens? Answer please
First of all the people who put the letter out were private citizens not part of the government. Second they didn’t say it was a Russian disinformation. They actually quite clearly said they had no direct evidence of Russian involvement. But you cut that line out didn’t you?

You lied about the corrupt Democrats censoring information to the American public to protect the Biden crime family. I can't think of any reason for you to do that other than dishonesty and bias.
Can you define what you mean by censoring and how you think the democrats censored. It sounds like we are working on different definitions. I haven’t lied

Yes they did gullible Democrat
Like I said, they didn't say it was, they said...

“has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.”

Which it did. Thanks for the link though. It was helpful.

You got duped...or you are being deliberately dishonest.

First of all the people who put the letter out were private citizens not part of the government. Second they didn’t say it was a Russian disinformation. They actually quite clearly said they had no direct evidence of Russian involvement. But you cut that line out didn’t you?
First of all Anthony blinken put the group together of former intelligence officials. These were not just any intelligence officials they were top heads of state. They STRONGLY suggested that the laptop was Russian disinformation. At least 10 times on one page. Go back and read the letter. Strong enough for Biden to use it in his debate to rebuff Trump in front of the American people. Second of all Very dishonest of you to not recognize those facts. You really are just a gullible democratic hack. Spare me it's called rigging an election. Prove me wrong, you can't

Can you define what you mean by censoring and how you think the democrats censored. It sounds like we are working on different definitions. I haven’t lied
Censoring by not allowing the true story of the laptop out to the public. Prove me wrong . Liar

Like I said, they didn't say it was, they said...

“has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.”

Which it did. Thanks for the link though. It was helpful.

You got duped...or you are being deliberately dishonest.
Very strongly suggested by those top officials that it was Russian disinformation. Strong enough for Biden to use it during his debate.

First of all Anthony blinken put the group together of former intelligence officials. These were not just any intelligence officials they were top heads of state. They STRONGLY suggested that the laptop was Russian disinformation. At least 10 times on one page. Go back and read the letter. Strong enough for Biden to use it in his debate to rebuff Trump in front of the American people. Second of all Very dishonest of you to not recognize those facts. You really are just a gullible democratic hack. Spare me it's called rigging an election. Prove me wrong, you can't
Did you change your name or make a new account?! I just spent days schooling a poster who used these exact same talking points

Very strongly suggested by those top officials that it was Russian disinformation. Strong enough for Biden to use it during his debate.
If they thought is was Russian disinformation then they had every right express that. That’s not censorship. They even admitted they didn’t have evidence to back it up, they were expressing opinions

Forum List

Back