Top answer from Tea Party of why they don't like the President.

no its because he is black.....pay attention Dean.....you should know this.....christ you are the head cheerleader on this.....your head still clogged?....

If you are sick of people calling you a racist because they are constantly calling you a racist, then you might actually be a racist and are only sick of being called what you are.

Yanno......................CPAC had a session on this....................

The tea-party sponsored a panel called “Trump The Race Card: Are You Sick And Tired Of Being Called A Racist When You Know You’re Not One?”

The short answer was provided by this panel, which was run by KCarl Smith, an African American father and grandfather who started the ConservativeMESSENGER in 2009 and who has appeared on the “700 Club” and the “Huckabee Show.” He is a dynamic speaker. The following are highlights from the panel, which I suspect is on video somewhere already, because it is hard to convey in words alone.

Do you want to know how to trump the race card and talk to your family members without fear of being called a racist? he asked. Tell them you are a “Frederick Douglass Republican.”

It is that simple. Also, he has two books available that you should buy. Let him explain.

Frederick Douglass is the key to appealing to “blacks, Latinos, women, young people.” How?

He offers the “answer to the diversity inclusion problem, a way to defeat vile and malicious attacks of the left’s propaganda machine. They call us a racist, we back up…. They want to humiliate us. They want to intimidate us.”

How Not To Sound Racist: The most awkward CPAC panel ever

so ABS.....your not going to answer what i asked you a while back?......are you going to ignore that question like Dean and LaKota did?....you make a statement answer a question when asked.....you did call many a racist here......granted i am sure there are many who are,but there are many who are not.....

The Tea Party is angry, because they can not, and never will, win any significant elections, thus relagating themselves to the roll as "spoilers" for the republican party. Don't think that us democrats are not grateful!

They don't have candidates numb nuts.

Bullshit they dont!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDeNBsD8iRc]David Duke Speaks to the Tea Party - YouTube[/ame]

I though TED CRUZ was clearly a Tea Party candidate.

And as for who is receiving the handouts,
I do credit MILTON WOLF for pointing out that both
the Occupy and Tea Party needed to unite against the political cronyism.

The Occupy and left-wing tend to blame large corporations for corporate welfare.
The rightwing tends to focus on overreliance on social welfare by the poor.

Instead of pitting the rich against the poor, and blaming people based on "class"
the issue should be going after teh WRONGDOERS who are defrauding the system
either the rich criminals or the poor criminals, but not just blame all the rich or all the poor.
Go after the wrongdoers who cost taxpayers money, and require restitution to pay back the debts to the public from THOSE people RESPONSIBLE if they want to maintain their rights to citizenship.

Also, this whole business of blaming political differences on RACE,
this reminds me how Black slaves were kept dividing and fighting among themselves
by pitting the favored "house negroes" (many being mixed black and white as children of the property owners, so their skin could also be lighter) against the "field negroes" who didn't receive the same privileges.

it seems more and more clear that pointing blame on the rich upper class,
especially to divide and alienate the Black conservative Republicans from
the liberal Democrat approach to govt managed health care and welfare,
is more of the same political division scapegoating the "house negroes"
where the people cannot unite and help each other overcome class division.

The solutions I have seen to breaking the poverty cycle do come from
microlending and business training, with more experienced successful established
business leaders helping with mentorship and training for those who want to work
their way up out of poverty or middle class into management and ownership experience.

So dividing these poeple by class is only hurting both sides,
making it impossible for the people in poverty to get help to work their way up into
independence, and it hurts the upper class by keeping the system of
depending on handouts instead of teaching independence.

We need to work together, especially the Black community that has been suffering
too long with this same genocidal division and oppression between
"house negroes" and "field negroes" keeping EVERYONE enslaved to bad politics and govt.

So sad that we keep perpetuating this class division,
where people are paying the price on all sides.

No one can really afford these problems to continue.

Maybe it simply means they just don't like him.
I don't like him..politically anyway.I'm sure if he wasn't president and he was just a guy in a sports bar
or at dinner he would be a fun guy to hang out with.

Maybe race really doesn't have anything to do with it.

Libs need to make it about race because that's a hot button nuclear powered war club they can use
to beat up the opposition.There can't be any opposition to Obama because he is perfect so the only reason people can possibly disagree with him is because he's black.

Only half are racists, but more than that are brain washed...."The GOP style O-care is fascist and Marxist" Pure RW drivel, for superdupes only. Having background checks 90% favor is destroying the 2nd amendment? A joke. Making secular businesses run nominally by Catholics give all their insured a choice on birth control (that saves EVERYONE money and costs NOTHING) ends freedom of religion? Absolute IDIOCY, change the channel and get some medication....

Last edited:
Only half are racists, but more than that are brain washed...."The GOP style O-care is fascist and Marxist" Pure RW drivel, for superdupes only. Having background checks 90% favor is destroying the 2nd amendment? A joke. Making secular businesses run nominally by Catholics give all their insured a choice on birth control (that saves EVERYONE money and costs NOTHING) ends freedom of religion? Absolute IDIOCY, change the channel and get some medication....

Frankie.....do you think you are "brainwashed?"......and if you say no.....my question then becomes....why do i only see you question what Republicans do or say,but never Democrats?...

If you are sick of people calling you a racist because they are constantly calling you a racist, then you might actually be a racist and are only sick of being called what you are.

The tea-party sponsored a panel called “Trump The Race Card: Are You Sick And Tired Of Being Called A Racist When You Know You’re Not One?”

The short answer was provided by this panel, which was run by KCarl Smith, an African American father and grandfather who started the ConservativeMESSENGER in 2009 and who has appeared on the “700 Club” and the “Huckabee Show.” He is a dynamic speaker. The following are highlights from the panel, which I suspect is on video somewhere already, because it is hard to convey in words alone.

Do you want to know how to trump the race card and talk to your family members without fear of being called a racist? he asked. Tell them you are a “Frederick Douglass Republican.”

It is that simple. Also, he has two books available that you should buy. Let him explain.

Frederick Douglass is the key to appealing to “blacks, Latinos, women, young people.” How?

He offers the “answer to the diversity inclusion problem, a way to defeat vile and malicious attacks of the left’s propaganda machine. They call us a racist, we back up…. They want to humiliate us. They want to intimidate us.”

so ABS.....your not going to answer what i asked you a while back?......are you going to ignore that question like Dean and LaKota did?....you make a statement answer a question when asked.....you did call many a racist here......granted i am sure there are many who are,but there are many who are not.....

By the way..............did you see the tape from CPAC where a BLACK MAN was giving a talk on this very subject and said that an escaped slave had written to his former master telling him that he forgave him for everything he'd done, and then some white asshole in the audience stands up and says "for what, providing them food and shelter, that's what needs to be forgiven"?

If crap like that happens during a talk about if your party is racist or not, I'd be willing to say that there's at least a few running around.

BTW..................what was the question again?

By the way..............did you see the tape from CPAC where a BLACK MAN was giving a talk on this very subject and said that an escaped slave had written to his former master telling him that he forgave him for everything he'd done, and then some white asshole in the audience stands up and says "for what, providing them food and shelter, that's what needs to be forgiven"?

If crap like that happens during a talk about if your party is racist or not, I'd be willing to say that there's at least a few running around.

post 98......

what happened ABS?....Dean get to ya?....

Nope.............just simple observation.

Most of the GOP is older white men, and well...........even if they introduced something into Congress, the second Obama gets behind it, they disavow it and try to distance themselves as far as they can, even if they were the ones sponsoring the bill.

I also find it very interesting that around 4 years ago, McConnell was saying that the whole purpose of the GOP was to make Obama a 1 term president, and now, after members of the GOP have been invited to dinner and lunch with Obama, they're saying that it's about time he started to reach out.

When the fuck did the GOP ever reach out to Obama? And.............fwiw............I seem to remember Obama inviting Boehner out for a beer, but Boehner refused and insisted on merlot.

so let me ask you this ABS....Dean and LaKota said the same thing you did....both kind of ignored me when i asked them this question right after they posted ......are people allowed to be against Obama because of his policies and what he would like to do.....without being said the only reason you are against him is because of his color?....

Yes, it IS okay to be against his policies and what he'd like to do.

However..............if you introduced or supported those policies a couple of years back, and now because Obama says they're a good idea as well, you suddenly turn your back on something that your own party introduced or supported, it could be looked at as racism.

Because...............if you supported something and then dropped it just because the other side agreed with you, questions are going to be raised.

There...............I answered your question.

post 98......

Very simple.

Obama is an Idiot

Obama is a ghetto goon.

You tell me which one is the one that tea party members like best?

post 98......

Very simple.

Obama is an Idiot

Obama is a ghetto goon.

You keep posting racist bullshit like this and you wonder why you get negged.

BTW..................I still owe you one.

Nope.............just simple observation.

Most of the GOP is older white men, and well...........even if they introduced something into Congress, the second Obama gets behind it, they disavow it and try to distance themselves as far as they can, even if they were the ones sponsoring the bill.

I also find it very interesting that around 4 years ago, McConnell was saying that the whole purpose of the GOP was to make Obama a 1 term president, and now, after members of the GOP have been invited to dinner and lunch with Obama, they're saying that it's about time he started to reach out.

When the fuck did the GOP ever reach out to Obama? And.............fwiw............I seem to remember Obama inviting Boehner out for a beer, but Boehner refused and insisted on merlot.

so let me ask you this ABS....Dean and LaKota said the same thing you did....both kind of ignored me when i asked them this question right after they posted ......are people allowed to be against Obama because of his policies and what he would like to do.....without being said the only reason you are against him is because of his color?....

Yes, it IS okay to be against his policies and what he'd like to do.

However..............if you introduced or supported those policies a couple of years back, and now because Obama says they're a good idea as well, you suddenly turn your back on something that your own party introduced or supported, it could be looked at as racism.

Because...............if you supported something and then dropped it just because the other side agreed with you, questions are going to be raised.

There...............I answered your question.

thank you......i was called a bigot by 2 of our illustrious posters here because i happened to say i disagreed with one of his policies......and of course they never answered the same question i asked you.....they just kept on ignoring me.....and kept on calling anyone else who had the gall to disagree with the President a racist.....i think you can tell who is being bigoted just by the way they "disagree".... except these two jerks....

post 98......

Very simple.

Obama is an Idiot

Obama is a ghetto goon.

this is an example of the kind of poster i am talking about.....you answer like this.....you know the poster doesn't like Obama because of his color,not his policies.....

Very simple.

Obama is an Idiot

Obama is a ghetto goon.

this is an example of the kind of poster i am talking about.....you answer like this.....you know the poster doesn't like Obama because of his color,not his policies.....

Actually, the reason I owe him one is because he neg repped me, and I want to make it fair.

If you neg rep me, I neg rep you........................I don't care how stupid you are, but if you're stupid enough to neg me, I neg you.

And yeah...................I still owe them a neg rep, even though they're in the red balloon stage........................

post 98......

Very simple.

Obama is an Idiot

Obama is a ghetto goon.

The only racism is coming from tea party members who call Obama ghetto goon and other names like that. I guess it went over your head. BTW I don't care about neg rep.

Very simple.

Obama is an Idiot

Obama is a ghetto goon.

The only racism is coming from tea party members who call Obama ghetto goon and other names like that. I guess it went over your head. BTW I don't care about neg rep.

talking to the wrong guy.....its not me you are quoting.....and i never negged you....:eusa_eh:

Very simple.

Obama is an Idiot

Obama is a ghetto goon.

the quote thing has messed up.....it tells me you quoted me.....i click on it and it has ABS's quote here.....:confused:

Forum List

Back