Comer and Raskin fight

I say where’s the Hurr interview, then we can talk about the mountain of corruption, and treason the Biden family is up to their necks in
Youtube is already chocked full of Biden clips where the guy talks, walks, wanders mentally off into lala land like he belongs in a home with an ankle monitor. The Hurr tape would likely be campaign ad gold, hence they don't want to release it.

Youtube is already chocked full of Biden clips where the guy talks, walks, wanders mentally off into lala land like he belongs in a home with an ankle monitor. The Hurr tape would likely be campaign ad gold, hence they don't want to release it.
not to worry, though

we've seen enough

(snippet)
Congressman James Comer's House Oversight Committee hearing erupted into chaos as the Kentucky Republican sparred with Representative Jamie Raskin.
Raskin has been a vocal critic of Comer's investigation into the Biden family.
Comer claims that Biden benefited from this alleged family scheme, which was conducted while Biden was vice president under former President Barack Obama.
The Biden White House has repeatedly denied these claims and Biden has called the probe a "baseless political stunt."
During the hearing, Raskin, who is a ranking member of the oversight committee, and Comer got into multiple tiffs, going off into tangents about the Biden impeachment probe.
Chairman Comer asked Ranking Member Raskin a simple question: what goods or services did the Bidens provide to receive millions of dollars from China, Russia, and other foreign countries? The Ranking Member failed to answer the question and resorted to his usual talking points on [former] President [Donald] Trump."

Comment:
Joe Biden is totally corrupt.
If Biden was a Republican, the Media would be having a melt-down.
Raskin is another pathological liar who has absolutely zero integrity.
It is a shame that Joe Biden has gotten away with selling-out America every chance that he could.
So, Raskin as always making a fool out of the moron Comer.

Gay Raskin and his new hairplugs. He still is an ugly MOFO.

Dems have the ballot copy machine vote locked up.
not sure what that means, doesn't sound good. But I know or think I know what you're saying..

States have cleaned up their messed up voting systems but maybe not all have.. not all the ones who were a problem last time..

Gay Raskin and his new hairplugs. He still is an ugly MOFO.
Your posts are getting a little immature lately.

what gives?

I don't care what Raskin looks like. It's how he acts..

Comer might have been scared for a few minutes..lol

Good god get a fking clue
The clues are not sophisticated. There are no shortage of men and women over the years that questioned the number of resources sent to Israel with AIPAC having a lot of say. Now and since Obama AIPAC is more silent at times. We will become pro Islam at some near future time. And people like Raskin will have helped to cause it. Left Wing Jewish politicians were in charge of the so-called Insurrection. And now with real violence and deaths they see nothing.

Forum List

Back