Proof from NPR reporter... the MSM BIAS is REAL!

For those of you that believe NPR is an unbiased MSM entity... read what a 25 year veteran has to say!
For further proof of the BIASED MSM that in 2016 donated 96% to Hillary and Biden 90%...see the attached also.
All the while ABC,CBS,NBC proof of the biased MSM, donated $2.6 billion in free advertising for Democrats calling it "NEWS"!
Over 32.7 hours of coverage, from 7/29/2020-10/20/20)
What they found was, "Over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history — 92% negative, vs. just 8% positive."

Now for you Trump haters, consider this: I personally dislike Trump's braggadocio, Narcissism, his style... I also knew executives like him that like them Trump GOT THINGS done! See this PARTIAL list of 121 executive actions by Trump.
Trump Administration Accomplishments

View attachment 934002

View attachment 934003
NPR isn't MSM. It's clearly left wing media. Wake up dopey.

Jon Stewart was hilarious last night. The thing about the Daily Show is, they'll attack either party if it steps out of line. It just so happens the GOP have been the ones crossing the line for the last 40 or so years. But when Democrats behave badly, they call them out.

Anyways, Jon was playing recordings of all the media's before the Trump trial saying that they learned their lesson after the OJ trial. But that was only before the Trump trial started. Then Jon showed clips of what the media talked about all day during the Trump trials. They held up sketch artist drawings of Trump and they actually discussed the look on his face. Oh, here comes Trump's motorcade.

Holy shit. The media just can't help themselves. Pathetic.

They swore they would not give Trump all that free air time again like before, but then spent all day talking about him.

NPR isn't MSM. It's clearly left wing media. Wake up dopey.

Jon Stewart was hilarious last night. The thing about the Daily Show is, they'll attack either party if it steps out of line. It just so happens the GOP have been the ones crossing the line for the last 40 or so years. But when Democrats behave badly, they call them out.

Anyways, Jon was playing recordings of all the media's before the Trump trial saying that they learned their lesson after the OJ trial. But that was only before the Trump trial started. Then Jon showed clips of what the media talked about all day during the Trump trials. They held up sketch artist drawings of Trump and they actually discussed the look on his face. Oh, here comes Trump's motorcade.

Holy shit. The media just can't help themselves. Pathetic.

They swore they would not give Trump all that free air time again like before, but then spent all day talking about him.
What you saw was a rare presentation of the biased MSM.
Let me make a statement: I don't like Trump as a person. He's a braggart. A narcissist. A loudmouth.
He IS NOT a politician... which try to please EVERYONE just to get a vote.
Trump is an executive. He executes. He gets things done.
So consequently the extremely biased MSM with their childlike desire to be "Liked"... find Trump treats them like adults!
He confronts their biased news. He does so because he wants things done... not to please people but to improve the USA.

NOW for FACTS which most people don't seem to comprehend is what Trump relies on!
A perfect example...I bet you still believe Trump said drink bleach right, even after I've provided the links that Biden:
Joe Biden said: "maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay!

FACT: Trump NEVER used the word "bleach"!
It’s been exactly one year since Trump suggested injecting bleach. We’ve never been the same.
BUT THAT NEVER HAPPENED..the word "bleach" was never used...except by Biden!
Now I'm sure you are smart enough to read the following because IT proves how the biased MSM works!
This is the exact statement that Trump made and nowhere was the word "bleach" used!
I am quoting Trump exactly..
Donald Trump Coronavirus Press Conference Transcript April 23
Donald Trump: (29:46)

Finally proof the BIASED MSM has influenced people even like Stewart!
FACT:
During the 2020 campaign, the biased MSM networks, ABC,CBS &NBC did the following:
for 4 years 92% negative news that people believed them about Trump.
All the while ABC,CBS,NBC gave proof of the biased MSM that they donated $2.6 billion in free advertising for Democrats calling it "NEWS"! Over 32.7 hours of coverage, from 7/29/2020-10/20/20).
What they found was, as Trump himself might say, sad: "Over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history — 92% negative, vs. just 8% positive."
Lastly... see how the BIASED MSM supported Hillary and Biden in all the real money donations!
Naturally then the BIASED MSM presented as much negative news about Trump including conflating and making up...
"i.e. Trump tells Americans to drink bleach"!!
MSMdonations.png

What you saw was a rare presentation of the biased MSM.
Let me make a statement: I don't like Trump as a person. He's a braggart. A narcissist. A loudmouth.
He IS NOT a politician... which try to please EVERYONE just to get a vote.
Trump is an executive. He executes. He gets things done.
So consequently the extremely biased MSM with their childlike desire to be "Liked"... find Trump treats them like adults!
He confronts their biased news. He does so because he wants things done... not to please people but to improve the USA.

NOW for FACTS which most people don't seem to comprehend is what Trump relies on!
A perfect example...I bet you still believe Trump said drink bleach right, even after I've provided the links that Biden:
Joe Biden said: "maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay!

FACT: Trump NEVER used the word "bleach"!
It’s been exactly one year since Trump suggested injecting bleach. We’ve never been the same.
BUT THAT NEVER HAPPENED..the word "bleach" was never used...except by Biden!
Now I'm sure you are smart enough to read the following because IT proves how the biased MSM works!
This is the exact statement that Trump made and nowhere was the word "bleach" used!
I am quoting Trump exactly..
Donald Trump Coronavirus Press Conference Transcript April 23
Donald Trump: (29:46)

Finally proof the BIASED MSM has influenced people even like Stewart!
FACT:
During the 2020 campaign, the biased MSM networks, ABC,CBS &NBC did the following:
for 4 years 92% negative news that people believed them about Trump.
All the while ABC,CBS,NBC gave proof of the biased MSM that they donated $2.6 billion in free advertising for Democrats calling it "NEWS"! Over 32.7 hours of coverage, from 7/29/2020-10/20/20).
What they found was, as Trump himself might say, sad: "Over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history — 92% negative, vs. just 8% positive."
Lastly... see how the BIASED MSM supported Hillary and Biden in all the real money donations!
Naturally then the BIASED MSM presented as much negative news about Trump including conflating and making up...
"i.e. Trump tells Americans to drink bleach"!!
View attachment 936645

"So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

Trump took to the White House briefing room and encouraged his top health officials to study the injection of bleach into the human body as a means of fighting Covid.

The Covid task force had met earlier that day — as usual, without Trump — to discuss the most recent findings, including the effects of light and humidity on how the virus spreads. Trump was briefed by a small group of aides. But it was clear to some aides that he hadn’t processed all the details before he left to speak to the press.

Quickly, however, came a hint at how loose the guardrails were that day. Trump introduced Bill Bryan, head of science and technology at the Department of Homeland Security. “He’s going to be talking about how the virus reacts in sunlight,” the president said. “Wait ‘til you hear the numbers.”

As the scientist spoke, standing off to the side, Trump clasped his hands in front of his stomach, nodded and looked out into the room of gathered reporters. When Bryan was done, he strode slowly back to the lectern.

“A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world,” Trump began, clearly thinking the question himself, “So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you’re going to test that, too. It sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.”

So he did say inject or injest bleach. Do you understand how stupid Trump sounded this day? I don't think you do. He sounds like a retard. A guy trying to pretend to be in charge of this.

I know what Trump was doing because I"m a sales person who takes engineers with me. Clearly they are the smarter people in the room. But if they got up and spoke and then I summed up what they said by telling people we are looking into drinking bleach or getting x rays to kill the virus.

NPR has no credibility and hasnt for a long time. They lie and have been hypocrites for decades now.
When your hate nazi alternitive that you watch is compared , nothing ever should point our the problems with NPR. Your sources 100% lie or distortion, has absolutely

no value or truth as a source. NPR
What educated you? You are all happy with globalism except you want all of the comforts the pax americana gives you. You live off of slaves in overseas nations and have no problem with that while calling anyone you do not agree with white nationalists. Those slaves though are building foundation for their nations while we are slowly losing ours.
globalism , toot toot , happy time. this guy is serious.

NPR is a news channel all the hate nazi news groups are just arms of the right wing hate party, telling lies and distortion. They can do that and get away with that because they have a audience that is stupid.

what is important is the accuracy of their reporting

it accuracy rating is high which is 2nd from the top (Very High)

in the past their bias rating was center

starting in 2022 it rating changed to left leaning moving over one notch. It not the top leftist spot (left)

what is important is the accuracy of their reporting

it accuracy rating is high which is 2nd from the top (Very High)

in the past their bias rating was center

starting in 2022 it rating changed to left leaning moving over one notch. It not the top leftist spot (left)

This is ridiculous , the reason it leans left is because that's where the truth is. If it leans to the right its because they except the constant lies of the right. If someone from the right opens their mouth it is a lie. You can just say that because it will more often be the truth. when it is 51% you can say that the right are liars. and indicate that it is across the board.

Last edited:
This is ridiculous , the reason it leans left is because that's where the truth is. If it leans to the right its because they except the constant lies of the right. If someone from the right opens their mouth it is a lie. You can just say that because it will more often be the truth. when it is 51% you can say that the right are liars. and indicate that it is across the board.
Yeah it just a rating given by whomever

"The reason it leans left or right is because that is where the truth is --- now that is ridiculous as its a preconceived notion that it is the truth. In reality is just an inconvenient truth but a spin is put on it to dull the sensation.

The point is accuracy of the story. It the whole story is lies that benefit the right then that is also bias leaning

there is a difference between truth and falsehoods

accuracy demands that it be truthful other wise it would be a lie and not accurate.

But if the story is true and favors the left then yeah you can say it leaning.

if the story is false and leans then that is a bigger problem.

When your hate nazi alternitive that you watch is compared , nothing ever should point our the problems with NPR. Your sources 100% lie or distortion, has absolutely

no value or truth as a source. NPR

globalism , toot toot , happy time. this guy is serious.

I don't watch network or cable news. All propaganda.

I don't watch network or cable news. All propaganda.
What a fricken hoot, then pray tell tell us the punch line ,who are your sources , people who do this look for sources that support every idiotic idea they have. they can't even handle the diversity of any media that doesn't say what they want them to say exactly. Come on now tell us your punch line so we can all get a laugh out of this.

Yeah it just a rating given by whomever

"The reason it leans left or right is because that is where the truth is --- now that is ridiculous as its a preconceived notion that it is the truth. In reality is just an inconvenient truth but a spin is put on it to dull the sensation.

The point is accuracy of the story. It the whole story is lies that benefit the right then that is also bias leaning

there is a difference between truth and falsehoods

accuracy demands that it be truthful other wise it would be a lie and not accurate.

But if the story is true and favors the left then yeah you can say it leaning.

if the story is false and leans then that is a bigger problem.
What I said is simpler then that ace, the right lives off of hate, stupidity and lies way way worse then the left does. No comparison. The left is noble compared to shitpants MAGA group.

The joke and the insanity is MAGA world trying to go after or compare NPR with any and all right wing media source. Now that is comedy.By the way one of the main reasons that the hate party won't beable to put shitpants back in office is the fact that every person who has the capacity to think , knows what a lying organization MAGA is. No one who has a working brain will vote for shitpants. Its a party of stupid brain dead idiots.

What a fricken hoot, then pray tell tell us the punch line ,who are your sources , people who do this look for sources that support every idiotic idea they have. they can't even handle the diversity of any media that doesn't say what they want them to say exactly. Come on now tell us your punch line so we can all get a laugh out of this.

I'm laughing at you.

What I said is simpler then that ace, the right lives off of hate, stupidity and lies way way worse then the left does. No comparison. The left is noble compared to shitpants MAGA group.
Well who am I to disagree

False balance fallacy, here we go again...
Has it occurred to you, that, maybe, just maybe Trumpf got worse coverage because of his, you know, actions and policies and speeches? You can't ignore reality.
"Oh noes, it can't be! We only ask victims of abuse about their stories? Unreal! Let's be fair and balanced and give nice coverage for prison torturers as well, don't wanna be skewed in our reports!"

Forum List

Back