TNHarleys solution to the immigration problem

which immigrants are we discussing...brown ones.....all of them.....what is the cost of giving each a fair trial and then sending them back....now when arrested many are given a free plane ticket home...they consider that a great thing and they will just fly back when they want to come back.....

which immigrants are we discussing...brown ones.....all of them.....what is the cost of giving each a fair trial and then sending them back....now when arrested many are given a free plane ticket home...they consider that a great thing and they will just fly back when they want to come back.....
All of them. I don't discriminate :)
And you wont find me supporting deportation. I want it to be where they will leave themselves.

how can you ask people escaping from war to go back? we need to help their countries when and if possible...
I don't think we should accept refugees. At least from the ME. The are unskilled, savage cultured etc Not to mention how easy it would be for our enemies to take advantage. One must remember, there is no[ way to thoroughly vet those people.

fascists gonna fash
Sorry friend, but do you have anything to add other than emotional bullshit?
You have already been shown your everify nightmare was manufactured in your head..

1. MASSIVELY fine employers
2. Mandatory e-verify for jobs and living quarters
3. They get nothing. Not schooling, drivers licenses, healthcare (even turn them down at the ER. Sometimes actual solutions are harsh) they get NOTHING
4. Make becoming a citizen easier. The current system is a bunch of bullshit. They make it seem like we don't want any immigration..
The economy you ask? The jobs?
After that gets implemented, create a work requirement for welfare(obviously not all cases). Then we fill those jobs "Americans don't want" AND we cut welfare. 2 birds 1 stone.
If they don't want to work em', then fuck em'. They obviously don't have much self-respect or respect for their families. I would do whatever I had to do to feed my family. But that is just me.

Different ideas? I am willing to actually compromise ;)

1&2 make sense- #3 sounds simple, but the first time there are photo's of a child lying dead outside a hospital, it would fall apart.
Rather than becoming a citizen easier, becoming a legal worker simpler.

Your proposal for 'Welfare' reform sounds great- except there are already work requirements for welfare. Welfare recipients tend to be single moms and their kids. Getting the moms to work means better child care access.

As far as people who are not working because they don't want to work- who are these people?

3. They get nothing. Not schooling, drivers licenses, healthcare (even turn them down at the ER. Sometimes actual solutions are harsh) they get NOTHING
4. Make becoming a citizen easier. The current system is a bunch of bullshit. They make it seem like we don't want any immigration..
After that gets implemented, create a work requirement for welfare(obviously not all cases). Then we fill those jobs "Americans don't want" AND we cut welfare. 2 birds 1 stone.
If they don't want to work em', then fuck em'. They obviously don't have much self-respect or respect for their families. I would do whatever I had to do to feed my family. But that is just me.

1&2 make sense- #3 sounds simple, but the first time there are photo's of a child lying dead outside a hospital, it would fall apart.
Rather than becoming a citizen easier, becoming a legal worker simpler.

Your proposal for 'Welfare' reform sounds great- except there are already work requirements for welfare. Welfare recipients tend to be single moms and their kids. Getting the moms to work means better child care access.

As far as people who are not working because they don't want to work- who are these people?
Emotion cant run a country :D
There isn't a work requirement federally. Just a few states have it. We need it federally.

All they have to say is that "if you send me home they will kill me" and Obama instantly makes them a LEGAL refugee.

How frustrating to find out that you can't really control people like you'd hoped.

I'm on board but I see no reason to make becoming a citizen easier. We already have enough people on the doles without making that fishing line heavier.
And as far as I'm concerned if you are found to have knowingly hired an illegal you lose your business license

States must provide free public k-12 education to non-citizen children per the Scotus.
The Supreme Court is not the U.S. Constitution. If you want to proclaim that #3 is illegal based on a Surpeme Court ruling - then fine. But don't say it's "unconstitutional" because that is simply inaccurate.

I'm on board but I see no reason to make becoming a citizen easier. We already have enough people on the doles without making that fishing line heavier.
And as far as I'm concerned if you are found to have knowingly hired an illegal you lose your business license
Fair enough. But I wouldn't want people coming here that are worthless in the first place.

Forum List

Back