TNHarleys solution to the immigration problem

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
1. MASSIVELY fine employers
2. Mandatory e-verify for jobs and living quarters
3. They get nothing. Not schooling, drivers licenses, healthcare (even turn them down at the ER. Sometimes actual solutions are harsh) they get NOTHING
4. Make becoming a citizen easier. The current system is a bunch of bullshit. They make it seem like we don't want any immigration..
The economy you ask? The jobs?
After that gets implemented, create a work requirement for welfare(obviously not all cases). Then we fill those jobs "Americans don't want" AND we cut welfare. 2 birds 1 stone.
If they don't want to work em', then fuck em'. They obviously don't have much self-respect or respect for their families. I would do whatever I had to do to feed my family. But that is just me.

Different ideas? I am willing to actually compromise ;)

You mean EMTALA? Amend it to where it only applies to citizens. Unless you think Washington doesn't really want to fix the immigration problem? :eek:

States must provide free public k-12 education to non-citizen children per the Scotus. And, I really don't want docs to deny life saving ER treatment to any human being.

And then there are the children born here who are citizens, and that is not going to change. It would require not only a statutue but the Scotus to reverse previous cases.

Actually, you could tie 3&4 together.

The minute they come in for a handout or medical assistance--wham, hit them with the citizenship route and throw them into a work program.

States must provide free public k-12 education to non-citizen children per the Scotus. And, I really don't want docs to deny life saving ER treatment to any human being.

And then there are the children born here who are citizens, and that is not going to change. It would require not only a statutue but the Scotus to reverse previous cases.
The children are citizens so...
And like I mentioned in the OP, sometimes solutions require you to straighten out your wrist lol

3. They get nothing. Not schooling, drivers licenses, healthcare (even turn them down at the ER. Sometimes actual solutions are harsh) they get NOTHING
4. Make becoming a citizen easier. The current system is a bunch of bullshit. They make it seem like we don't want any immigration..
After that gets implemented, create a work requirement for welfare(obviously not all cases). Then we fill those jobs "Americans don't want" AND we cut welfare. 2 birds 1 stone.
If they don't want to work em', then fuck em'. They obviously don't have much self-respect or respect for their families. I would do whatever I had to do to feed my family. But that is just me.

The problem is that no one is about to fine any employer for hiring illegals. Obamacare provided a loophole that affords a $3.000.00 incentive per illegal employee hired. This loophole is well known and is costing Americans jobs. Any employer is a fool not to hire an illegal alien over your kids or mine or even us for that matter. Congress is aware of the loophole but the Republicans have already stated that they will not do anything more concerning Obamacare while the President is in office. Burn Me Sanders and Hillary support subsidized Obamacare coverage for illegals as does the Democrats in Congress. This loophole is here to stay and will continue to penalize American job seekers.

The minute they come in for a handout or medical assistance--wham, hit them with the citizenship route and throw them into a work program.
Nope. They would take advantage of that just like everything else. Wouldn't you?

The problem is that no one is about to fine any employer for hiring illegals. Obamacare provided a loophole that affords a $3.000.00 incentive per illegal employee hired. This loophole is well known and is costing Americans jobs. Any employer is a fool not to hire an illegal alien over your kids or mine or even us for that matter. Congress is aware of the loophole but the Republicans have already stated that they will not do anything more concerning Obamacare while the President is in office. Burn Me Sanders and Hillary support subsidized Obamacare coverage for illegals as does the Democrats in Congress. This loophole is here to stay and will continue to penalize American job seekers.
I know. The chamber of commerce has the right bowing at their feet it seems like..

First, I would like to thank you for putting a proposed solution on the table.

Second, I would like to point out that most immigrants, legal and illegal, come here to find work, not to live on welfare. They come here to support their families. They have the same dreams and hopes and aspirations as every other mother and father on the planet.

Third, immigrants are over-represented in entrepreneurial startups in America. While a lot of immigrants "take jobs Americans don't want", many of them bring very valuable skills, and we should encourage that kind of immigration. Those who are here on visas to attend our universities should be encouraged to stay after they graduate. At the very least, they should be made to feel welcome while they are here so they go back to their home countries as goodwill ambassadors for America.

Fourth, you are going to get a lot of shit from some of the rabid dogs for number 4, but not from me. :)

Last edited:
If one wants the "immigration problem" to go away, one just need turn off Fox News.

Nope. They would take advantage of that just like everything else. Wouldn't you?

If they do not/refuse to complete the citizenship route(which would make no sense if they want to stay) you can cut off aid and pick them up.

I see few fully illegals(most will turn up somewhere in the system) this way plus it helps locate them through the citizenship/benefit process.

Agree totally with #1 with a caveat: A guest worker program must be put in place first. This will of course cause problems of it's own like what to do with people who are employed seasonally.

#2 E-verify where any employee lives? For immigrants only? Legal immigrants too? Some hesitancy but, okay

#3 Nuts! All legally employed immigrants will have a legal status. If they are unemployeed and ill we must treat them -- then do we send them home?

#4 Nuts multiplied. Immigration status to citizenship status should stay tough. We should do some things like Canada does

We need to temporarily stop taking in all those tired and poor

I know. The chamber of commerce has the right bowing at their feet it seems like..

That Lady that quit Congress, Bauchmann or something like that, came right out and stated that she was so disgusted with the House Speaker and Mitch McConnell because of it that she couldn't take their shenanigans any longer. It's a real shame. The Tea Party tried to honor their pledges to the American people but got vilified so much by the RINO's and the media, they too are almost neutered. The country is screwed.

If they do not/refuse to complete the citizenship route(which would make no sense if they want to stay) you can cut off aid and pick them up.

I see few fully illegals(most will turn up somewhere in the system) this way plus it helps locate them through the citizenship/benefit process.
If you give them an inch, they will take a mile. If they come in to the ER give them a pamphlet on our great immigration process and show them the door.
I am willing to compromise, but not throw my premise out the window :)

That Lady that quit Congress, Bauchmann or something like that, came right out and stated that she was so disgusted with the House Speaker and Mitch McConnell because of it that she couldn't take their shenanigans any longer. It's a real shame. The Tea Party tried to honor their pledges to the American people but got vilified so much by the RINO's and the media, they too are almost neutered. The country is screwed.

The nation did NOT elected the whacko Tea Partiers. They got elected in Congressional districts. They campaigned in small districts around the nation. Few were elected

You mean EMTALA? Amend it to where it only applies to citizens. Unless you think Washington doesn't really want to fix the immigration problem? :eek:
Paul Ryan has promised his right wingers in Congress to not to try and fix immigration
Paul also announced a chamber fr commerce lobbyist will be his chief of staff. Explains a lot!!

The nation did NOT elected the whacko Tea Partiers. They got elected in Congressional districts. They campaigned in small districts around the nation. Few were elected

Exactly. They did attempt to honor their pledges to those who elected them though, unlike the establishment Repubs.

Forum List

Back