Why do Fleeing Arabs Not Migrate to Other Arab Countries?

Why do the people of Islamic faith leave Islamic countries of their origin and migrate to Christian countries? Why not go to other Islamic countries to live?

The same reason that Mexicans come here illegally. Europe and the USA are easy touches. All kinds of goodies for them.

Because they're not welcome in other Muslim countries.

I think some are looking for a secular life and also I think the Gulf states want them to spread out, as SA said we will build mosques.

Why do the people of Islamic faith leave Islamic countries of their origin and migrate to Christian countries? Why not go to other Islamic countries to live?

When you're a refugee your priority is survival ---- not "do they have my religion in country X".
A given citizen of Syria --- or anywhere --- isn't automatically a religious person.

Think about it for a moment --- if you had to emigrate somewhere to survive, would the place's main religion even be a consideration? You go wherever you CAN go. Your first priority is food and shelter, and your second priority is a means to sustain continued food and shelter. Religion is something you can take with you -- it's not like you need to hook up to a grid.

I think some are looking for a secular life and also I think the Gulf states want them to spread out, as SA said we will build mosques.

Saudi Arabia is already full of foreign workers and is not crazy about the idea of even more foreigners in their mix.

It's ironic that the same wags who applaud Hungary for trying to stave off a foreign influx, vilify Saudi Arabia for doing the same thing. It's as if they see nothing but "a religion" in refugees, as if they're not even human. One dimension, that's it. "They all look alike to me". Religion is the new Racism.

• Thanks
Reactions: idb
Saudi Arabia is already full of foreign workers and is not crazy about the idea of even more foreigners in their mix. It's ironic that the same wags who applaud Hungary for trying to stave off a foreign influx, vilify Saudi Arabia for doing the same thing.

Saudi Arabia is an Apartheid state.. Foreign residents have zero rights and are treated like slaves.

BUT you're too busy hating JOOOZZZZ to notice, Huffer...

Saudi Arabia is already full of foreign workers and is not crazy about the idea of even more foreigners in their mix. It's ironic that the same wags who applaud Hungary for trying to stave off a foreign influx, vilify Saudi Arabia for doing the same thing.

Saudi Arabia is an Apartheid state.. Foreign residents have zero rights and are treated like slaves.

:wtf:

--- Link?

--- Link?

You are truly an idiot.

Saudi Arabia's treatment of foreign workers under fire after beheading of Sri Lankan maid

--- Link?

You are truly an idiot.

Saudi Arabia's treatment of foreign workers under fire after beheading of Sri Lankan maid

What in the flying fuck does an article in the fucking Guardian have to do with ME, Pot head?

I don't write for the fucking Guardian. For that matter what the fuck does that article have to do with "JOOOZZZZ"?

Now where's that link, dumb shit? I'm waiting.
Or are you pulling another Rachel Carson here?

What in the flying fuck does an article in the fucking Guardian have to do with ME, Pot head?

I don't write for the fucking Guardian. For that matter what the fuck does that article have to do with "JOOOZZZZ"?

Learn to read Huffer.

Saudi Arabia is an Apartheid state that treats foreign workers like shit.

You demanded a link.

You got one.

Want another link shitferbrains?

Rachel Carson's Deadly Fantasies

Your fantasy that you came out on top in the Rachel Carson exchange is delusional.

Packing up your family and fleeing local turmoil? You go where there isn't any. Another arab country isn't exactly turmoil-free. :)

I read an acceptable response (Hungarian article before, but I looking in English for you, now )

"Why aren't Gulf countries taking in refugees?
Since oil-rich Gulf states are close to Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan, they'd help absorb some of the refugees, right?

Wrong.

Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman and the United Arab Emirates have each given millions of dollars to the United Nations to help Syrian refugees. But they haven't housed any of them, according to Amnesty International.

"We've been asking that not only the borders of the region are open, but that all other borders -- especially in the developed world -- are also open," said Antonio Guterres, U.N. High Commissioner for Refugees.

Abdul Khaleq Abdulla, a retired professor from United Arab Emirates University, said Gulf states have security on their minds.

"Having refugees also feeds into ISIS' appeal," Abdulla said. "And it feeds into the violence in the region, which is already the most violent region on Earth. So all in all, anything that goes in the neighborhood impacts the security and the stability of the Arab Gulf states who are by far the most stable and the most secure."

And those Gulf states aren't party to the international treaty -- so technically, they don't have to help." Source : Why some countries are obligated to take in refugees - CNN.com

Learn to read Huffer.

Saudi Arabia is an Apartheid state that treats foreign workers like shit.

You demanded a link.

You got one.

Want another link shitferbrains?

Rachel Carson's Deadly Fantasies

Your fantasy that you came out on top in the Rachel Carson exchange is delusional.

Saudi, Kuwait, UAE....Treat foreign workers like shit especially people coming from Asia as domestic laborers. American that work in these countries mostly are professionals like doctors, nurses, professors, engineers etc. That is why we do not hear that much complaint here in U.S. and they pay very well.

Why aren't they fleeing to other arabs countries?

Because they're tired of being Muslim.

Forum List

Back