TNHarleys solution to the immigration problem

OMG is what I say everyday, wondering how the human race could be so stupid.

And again, I apologize if exposing pure idiocy and evil is "too extreme," but it would be irresponsible for me to become just another complacent loser.

OP still rings true today. We don't need a wall if we fix the CAUSES of illegal immigration.

OP still rings true today. We don't need a wall if we fix the CAUSES of illegal immigration.
Agreed. Stop supporting illegals and arrest those that do. The biggest deterrent to illegal immigration in the past 30 years was the Great Recession.

https://web.stanford.edu/group/rece.../themes/barron/pdf/Immigration_fact_sheet.pdf

Why Is the Undocumented Immigrant Population Dropping?
The collapse of the U.S. economy in 2008-2010 played a big part in reducing the flow of border-crossers, since it dulled the jobs magnet that had attracted immigrants in the first place. As the U.S. economy has strengthened in the last few years, the pace of the decline has slowed, but it has not reversed as some had predicted it would.

Yep. going after their employers would solve 90% of the problem, and far more effectively than randomly arresting a few here and there.

What's hilarious is watching the PBS propaganda channel run hours long pity parties for 'Dreamers' and illegals, claiming 'dire poverty' and all kinds of horrors of living there, and then switching over to the PBS cooking show channel and watching the tourist shows and Mexican cooking shows and seeing all the obese well dressed Mexicans literally everywhere. Even the border shots of lines of illegals walking across the desert or being removed from vans and the like in busts are overwhelmingly nicely dressed fat asses.

Yep. going after their employers would solve 90% of the problem, and far more effectively than randomly arresting a few here and there.

What's hilarious is watching the PBS propaganda channel run hours long pity parties for 'Dreamers' and illegals, claiming 'dire poverty' and all kinds of horrors of living there, and then switching over to the PBS cooking show channel and watching the tourist shows and Mexican cooking shows and seeing all the obese well dressed Mexicans literally everywhere. Even the border shots of lines of illegals walking across the desert or being removed from vans and the like in busts are overwhelmingly nicely dressed fat asses.
Fry bread and beans and rice are not lo cal.

Never saw a market that wasn't bursting at the seams with goods in Mexico, even street vendor carts, and at dirt cheap prices. These are just workers wanting to take advantage of currency exchange rates, not some sort of Mexican Grapes Of Wrath delusion left wingers keep trying to peddle. It's easy to break the law so they come in droves.

Never saw a market that wasn't bursting at the seams with goods in Mexico, even street vendor carts, and at dirt cheap prices. These are just workers wanting to take advantage of currency exchange rates, not some sort of Mexican Grapes Of Wrath delusion left wingers keep trying to peddle. It's easy to break the law so they come in droves.
I think I heard that over half of our recent illegal immigrants have been coming from Central and South America, not Mexico. It should be much harder to break the law and work here, but no one wants to touch the employers. Why is that?

I think I heard that over half of our recent illegal immigrants have been coming from Central and South America, not Mexico. It should be much harder to break the law and work here, but no one wants to touch the employers. Why is that?
It's a mix.

Demographics of Immigrants in the United States Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org
countries-of-origin-infographic-V4-758width.JPG

5 facts about illegal immigration in the U.S.

Homeland Security produces first estimate of foreign visitors to U.S. who overstay deadline to leave
FT_16.02.01_overstay_map.png

FT_16.02.01_overstay_list.png

The country profile of foreign visitors who overstay and became unauthorized is somewhat different from that of unauthorized immigrants overall. Mexicans made up 49% of unauthorized immigrants in 2014 (including some who arrived decades ago), but according to the report, they account for only about 9% of foreigners (or 42,000 people) who arrived by air and sea, overstayed and had not left by the end of fiscal 2015. Canadians, meanwhile, account for about 1% of unauthorized immigrants in Pew Research Center’s latest estimate for 2012, but 19% of overstayers who had not departed by the end of fiscal 2015, or 93,000 people.

I've pointed that out myself many times. Going after them would take care of 90% of the issue by itself. As for the mix of countries, that may be the case for recent illegals, but Mexicans still make up over 70% of the total overall from this hemisphere.

I've pointed that out myself many times. Going after them would take care of 90% of the issue by itself. As for the mix of countries, that may be the case for recent illegals, but Mexicans still make up over 70% of the total overall from this hemisphere.

Would this also apply to lawn service? What about buying a taco at a taco cart? Having my windshield cleaned at a stop light?

I'm beginning to think some of you just have a hard-on for a police state, regardless of the excuse.

I'm beginning to think some of you just have a hard-on for a police state, regardless of the excuse.
IKR? Wanting to restrict govt overreach(free shit for illegals) and wanting a "nation" means we want a police state.
Genius!

Last evening, CNN was going on and on about the funding for border security and how the admin is calling a "Wall" what is actually a "fence." The plans are to replace existing fencing which needs repair with 20 foot high steel fencing (which border security prefers because they can see through it) but the administration is calling it a Wall. As long as people can't climb over or under it, does it matter?
The admin is calling the fence a wall. Let's all have vapors over it and brand them LIARS. This country is losing its shit.

Last evening, CNN was going on and on about the funding for border security and how the admin is calling a "Wall" what is actually a "fence." The plans are to replace existing fencing which needs repair with 20 foot high steel fencing (which border security prefers because they can see through it) but the administration is calling it a Wall. As long as people can't climb over or under it, does it matter?
The admin is calling the fence a wall. Let's all have vapors over it and brand them LIARS. This country is losing its shit.

Maybe because he called it a wall in his rallies and well Mexico was to pay for it.

Maybe because he called it a wall in his rallies and well Mexico was to pay for it.
yea, i need this to keep the rabbits out of my carrots
th

You take the money we send to Mexico in the form of “aid” and you apply it to the wall. Then you permanently end all “aid” as a punishment for their inactions and burdening us. Boom...Mexico just paid for the wall.

So simple only a progressive couldn’t understand it.

2. Mandatory e-verify for ..... living quarters
3. They get nothing. Not schooling, ...... healthcare (even turn them down at the ER. Sometimes actual solutions are harsh) they get NOTHING.....

Never happen. Any practical ideas?

Forum List

Back