Thread for Zionists who Deny the Existence of the Palestinian Christians and Muslims

The Zioturds like to say that Palestinians in 1929 attacked Jews in a Pogrom, but then say such a people never existed before the creation of Israel in 1948.
Arab Muslims who later called themselves palestinians. They are called Palestinians because today's Palestinians are descendants of those same genocidal animals.

So they prefer foreign culture to their roots?

*I understand Christianity originated in the land, but it first came from the Jews. Today's Christianity is not very middle-eastern or simillar to what it was originally but more Roman-European.

Islam is too - the culture of occupiers.

European Jews are foreign to the Muslims and Christians of Palestine. Palestinian Christians are the first Christians, and they are Middle Eastern.
Another epic Monte fail! Plenty of Middle eastern Christians claim to be the first Christians, the Copts in Egypt, the Armenians, the Orthodox, the Chaldeans, the Catholics...etc. why don't you guys get together in a closed arena with some swords and duke it out. Just like the old days, eh?

According to monte, because Arabs must not live under "Jew-rule". Because -- bad.
He wants it Jews to be subservient and persecuted, just like the Muslim shitholes that he proudly claims to have lived in.

*I understand Christianity originated in the land, but it first came from the Jews. Today's Christianity is not very middle-eastern or simillar to what it was originally but more Roman-European.

European Jews are foreign to the Muslims and Christians of Palestine. Palestinian Christians are the first Christians, and they are Middle Eastern.
Another epic Monte fail! Plenty of Middle eastern Christians claim to be the first Christians, the Copts in Egypt, the Armenians, the Orthodox, the Chaldeans, the Catholics...etc. why don't you guys get together in a closed arena with some swords and duke it out. Just like the old days, eh?

Wasn't the first Christian born to a Jewish mother, while Christianity tries to prove his connection to the lineage of king David?

Anyway the first Christians were slaughtered by the Romans for 300 years, just to claim later they've become the AUTHORITY on Christianity.
Pagan fused Roman Christianity is the culture of occupiers, as much as Saudi Arabian Islam.

All Christians agree that the Palestinians are the first Christians. That's where Jesus Christ preached you idiot. The Copts are not even in the Middle East. Another IQ indicator for Ruddy. What a massive fail.

Wasn't the first Christian born to a Jewish mother, while Christianity tries to prove his connection to the lineage of king David?

Anyway the first Christians were slaughtered by the Romans for 300 years, just to claim later they've become the AUTHORITY on Christianity.
Pagan fused Roman Christianity is the culture of occupiers, as much as Saudi Arabian Islam.

The first Christians were previously Jews and Samaritans, how could it be the religion of the occupiers. It was the religion of the locals that the Romans adopted.

The first Christians were previously Jews and Samaritans, how could it be the religion of the occupiers. It was the religion of the locals that the Romans adopted.

When will you stop your bullshit?! It's been one invasion or siege after another, by either Muslims or Christians.

Last edited:

When will you stop your bullshit?! It's been one invasion or siege after another, by either Muslims or Christians.

What does that have to do with the fact that the first Christians were the followers of Jesus Christ who happened to live in the territory which is now called Palestine or Israel? Are you going nuts quoting wiki for some reason.

What does that have to do with the fact that the first Christians were the followers of Jesus Christ who happened to live in the territory which is now called Palestine or Israel? Are you going nuts quoting wiki for some reason.
Nooo....ya don't say..."the first Christians were the followers of Jesus Christ"? OMG YOU FIGURED THAT ON YOUR OWN?!

There was no Palestine during Jesus' life. There was no Palestine during Jesus' life, he was a Judean. Just one lie after another.

Weren't you the moron who claimed "how could it be the religion of invaders" before I posted a long list of Christian and Muslim invasions and sieges on the Jewish holy land? LOL

Besides it isn't the Christians today that are laying claim to Jerusalem or Israel, it's the GREEDY Muslims. Christians prefer the Jews to be in control of their holy sites than a bunch of unpredictable intolerant Islamic savages. In a way the Jews are honest brokers, producing both safety and accessibility to followers of all faiths. Look at what the Palestinians did to the Christians in Lebanon, killed over 150,000 of them.

According to monte, because Arabs must not live under "Jew-rule". Because -- bad.
He wants it Jews to be subservient and persecuted, just like the Muslim shitholes that he proudly claims to have lived in.

Yes, I was stationed in Saudi Arabia for 18 months tour while in the U.S. Army. And, I lived in Tunisia when my father was with the U.S. Military Attache' at the embassy in Tunis, he was also U.S. Army. Have a problem with that?

And, I don't believe that Christians or Muslims should subservient to and be persecuted by Israeli Jews.

How many original Christians have been eaten by lions for entertainment?
No You tell me Roman Catholicism is anywhere the original Judeo-Christianity??

You're kidding only Yourself

The number of Christians killed by the Romans was actually a lot of PR, in fact:

"In the 300 years between the death of Jesus and the conversion of the Emperor Constantine, there were maybe 10 or 12 scattered years during which Christians were singled out for supression by Rome’s imperial authorities, and even then the enforcement of such initiatives was haphazard — lackadaisical in many regions, although harsh in others. “Christians were never,” Moss writes, “the victims of sustained, targeted persecution.”

“The Myth of Persecution”: Early Christians weren’t persecuted

There is no such thing as Judeo-Christianity. It's a contradiction in terms. Without accepting Christ as God, you can't be a Christian. The Roman Catholic church was built upon the rock called Peter (Petros/Pietra).

"And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it."

First Christians were Judeans, former observers of laws of Moses, the Torah.
They spoke Herew-Arameic.

It's simple why do You argue?

Well, it is understandable that you have not read the Bible. Our Bible that is. Why do you argue fact?

Let me remind you:

8:13

"By calling this covenant "new," he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear."

Yes, I was stationed in Saudi Arabia for 18 months tour while in the U.S. Army. And, I lived in Tunisia when my father was with the U.S. Military Attache' at the embassy in Tunis, he was also U.S. Army. Have a problem with that?

And, I don't believe that Christians or Muslims should subservient to and be persecuted by Israeli Jews.
In conclusion, you've lived in shitholes of intolerance, bigotry, oppression and chauvanism, where Christians and Jews were subservient to Muslims by law, and lived as "second class citizens" as it is today throughout the ME, and, since you're a mentally ill antisemite with ties to Paleshitians, you want it to be the same in Israel, the one secular democratic country in the Middle East with equal rights for all, and where all faiths and their holy sites are respected.

Well, it is understandable that you have not read the Bible. Our Bible that is. Why do you argue fact?

Let me remind you:

"By calling this covenant "new," he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear."

More antisemtic bullshit from the idiot. How about the sermon of the mount where Jesus totally confirms the OT and that not a single word or prophet is to be changed or denied.

Not surprising, not only does he mutilate historical documents he also muitalres the Christian faith and what it stands for. What a freak!

Let me remind you:

How is that relevant to the fact that the original Christians were the adherents of the Moses Law and spoke Hebrew-Aramaic - Jews?

The book of Hebrews works only for those who cannot read the original texts in its' original language. Any Hebrew speaker sees that either the author of Hebrews couldn't actually read Hebrew, or just changed the original verses to suit their agenda .

Are You saying Catholics believe G-d is a lier who can't keep his promises?

Last edited:
The irony, of course, is that the denial of the existence of the Jewish people is at LEAST as common on the anti-Israel side.

Both sides need to recognize each other.

Totally agree, this has been a never ending cycle.
But the fact is, the conversation here is unbalanced from the beginning-
we have Jews/Israelis, Europeans and Americans who argue about Jews, Arabs and the Jewish/Palestinian homeland.

I think many Jews/Israelis (including me) would be really happy to find out that a significant part of the Palestinians are actually our closest brothers, in a way that they'd feel the real connection to their 'enemies'.

However, I don't see any change in the denial of Jewish rights or even ties to the land on the European side...seem the Europeans are more focused on the victimization of Palestinians and de-legitimization of the Jewish homeland.

This only supports the continuation of the centuries long bloodshed.
However, I don't see any change in the denial of Jewish rights
That's weird, Nobody I know in BDS denies the right of Jews to live on that land.

'the right of Jews to live on that land' include self determination (govern), right to worship freely at the Holy places, and the ability to protect ourselves.

You deny it.

The irony, of course, is that the denial of the existence of the Jewish people is at LEAST as common on the anti-Israel side.

Both sides need to recognize each other.

Totally agree, this has been a never ending cycle.
But the fact is, the conversation here is unbalanced from the beginning-
we have Jews/Israelis, Europeans and Americans who argue about Jews, Arabs and the Jewish/Palestinian homeland.

I think many Jews/Israelis (including me) would be really happy to find out that a significant part of the Palestinians are actually our closest brothers, in a way that they'd feel the real connection to their 'enemies'.

However, I don't see any change in the denial of Jewish rights or even ties to the land on the European side...seem the Europeans are more focused on the victimization of Palestinians and de-legitimization of the Jewish homeland.

This only supports the continuation of the centuries long bloodshed.
However, I don't see any change in the denial of Jewish rights
That's weird, Nobody I know in BDS denies the right of Jews to live on that land.

'the right of Jews to live on that land' include self determination (govern), right to worship freely at the Holy places, and the ability to protect ourselves.

You deny it.
Jews were not the first people there nor were they ever the only people there.

There is no historic precedent for an exclusive Jewish state.

Jews were not the first people there nor were they ever the only people there.

There is no historic precedent for an exclusive Jewish state.

1. There are plenty of historic precedents for States built around an ethnic or cultural group. It is exceedingly common as a precedent. Most are built on some aspect of "exclusivity" or purpose in preserving a specific culture.

2. There is most certainly a precedent for such a Jewish State, an indigenous Jewish state based on Israel's historical right to re-constitute sovereignty on her ancestral and historic territory.

3. There is NO precedent for an exclusive "Palestinian" state, whether you want to determine that as an inclusive state for two widely opposing cultural groups or as an exclusive state for only the Arabs. Therefore, if your argument rejects a Jewish State, it equally rejects a "Palestinian" State.

4. One need be neither the first people there nor the only people there in order to have an historical and cultural relationship with the territory. And again, if your argument rejects a Jewish State, it equally rejects a "Palestinian" State.

5. Israel does not, and has never, demanded an exclusive Jewish State. It has demanded (entirely morally and correctly) a state which seeks to preserve the unique culture of the indigenous Jewish people, while ensuring, in law, the rights of all peoples within her borders to freedom from discrimination for race, ethnicity, religion. This is in direct contrast to current Arab Palestinian governments who demand a Jew-free Palestine as a pre-condition to any sort of peace deal, and who demand, ultimately, a territory which has NO Jewish self-determination or guarantee of freedom from discrimination.

Forum List

Back