This Is A Good Reason To Keep Cats Indoors

Poor kitty. :icon_cry:

People who let their cats run wild suck!!!
I'm not a huge cat fan due to cat owners,they let them out and they shit and piss in their neighbors flower beds leaving them stinking to high heaven.
I dont let my dogs run free and cat owners should do the same.
Letting them run free is a sign that they shouldnt own pets.

I'm not a huge cat fan due to cat owners,they let them out and they shit and piss in their neighbors flower beds leaving them stinking to high heaven.

Yes, but remember that the cats aren't the ones to blame as they don't know any different or better.

Several houses on my street have outdoor kitties. One was killed in the street a couple of days ago. :(

I agree with what HereWeGoAgain was saying too as they can be a nuisance and I lost my last cat as she broke out through the screen door chasing after one of the neighborhood cats, but they can get hurt and killed easily. Around here if the cars won't get them the coyotes will.

Several houses on my street have outdoor kitties. One was killed in the street a couple of days ago. :(
Did you put out a sign? ;)

R.05045ec6944d1e1d8a2a1ef519cd997d

There are always replacements available. :laughing0301:

R.4b8a12e8626f70c2ec23b80ecec1d91a

s1.jpg

I'm not sure if I should laugh or not right now to be honest as that first picture is sickening but the second one is funny lol oh and btw, those people who have barn cats and live out in places without any to little traffic doesn't really count for them having outdoor cats.

Guess what dog owners let their dogs do the same

I dont let my dogs run free and cat owners should do the same. Letting them run free is a sign that they shouldnt own pets.

I don't know about that. All of my cats I simply trained to stay in their own yard, so they had the benefit of fresh outdoors, exercise, and higher spirits and quality of life. It allows pets to have a sense of worth and contribution to the family that they are patrolling, guarding, and protecting the territory serving a purpose. And they even came inside when they needed to go. It is all in the owner. Any pet is just a reflection of the owner.

I don't know about that. All of my cats I simply trained to stay in their own yard, so they had the benefit of fresh outdoors, exercise, and higher spirits and quality of life. It allows pets to have a sense of worth and contribution to the family that they are patrolling, guarding, and protecting the territory serving a purpose. And they even came inside when they needed to go. It is all in the owner. Any pet is just a reflection of the owner.

I've never had dogs running loose in any neighborhood I've lived in.
Cats on the other hand......

Hardly.
I've never seen dogs running wild in my neighborhood.
My neighborhood doesnt allow dogs or cats to run loose.
I see it all the time....and then ya have the dog walkers who bring em around so they can dump in your yard and leave. Guy behind me finally put a sign out stating he was filming and would turn em all in to the association.

Nonsense----I have owned probably over a 100 cats in my life time---all of mine live to be over 15 some over 20 and none have shown the psychological problems that most indoor only cats have. My cats go in and out as they please. I couldn't image being happy being locked in a house all the time.

Forum List

Back