Trump is an unindicted co-conspirator in MI case.

LOL

Nope??

One slate was for Biden because he won the state and therefore, it was certified by the state.

The other slate was for Trump, indicating Trump really won the state. It was not certified by the state because he actually lost.

So try explaining how that is NOT a fraudulent certificate...

Read some history on electors.

Read some history on electors.

History is not your friend. The only comparable election was in 1876. And the crisis caused by that fiasco resulted with Congress passing the electoral count act of 1887, which no longer allows Congress to consider an uncertified slate of electors from states which submitted a certified slate of electors by the safe harbor deadline.

Some people care that he tried to steal an election.

You cultists do not care.
Unlike you TDS cultist Trump does not occupy every thought and minute of the lives of the rest of us. I really think some of you would take your own life if you didn’t have Trump to obsess over. I have errands to run you can go back to looking for Trump stuff to fill your day.

That isn't happening, troll. This is a political message board.

So let's talk about your cult and why you guys don't care that trump tried to steal an election.
He didn’t but common sense and logic is not part of the mindset whining crying partisan crybabies such as yourself and those like. You are just one of the many partisan trolls on here on both sides who don’t argue for a reason or a purpose you simply argue to make yourself feel special and important you are neither. I’m sure you can find a partisan doppelganger to share talking points you are not worth anymore of my time. Have nice day and piss off.

according to a Marist National Poll of 1,192 registered voters, Trump may find this difficult as his support among independents has declined from 38 percent in early April to 30 percent in a multi-candidate field
As opposed to all the polls showing Trump leading.

It's too early for polls. We haven't gotten to the summer riots or hamas terrorist attacks yet.

He didn’t but common sense and logic is not part of the mindset whining crying partisan crybabies such as yourself and those like. You are just one of the many partisan trolls on here on both sides who don’t argue for a reason or a purpose you simply argue to make yourself feel special and important you are neither. I’m sure you can find a partisan doppelganger to share talking points you are not worth anymore of my time. Have nice day and piss off.

He didn't?

He was part of a scheme to get Republican electors from multiple states he lost to say he won and sign a fake certificate and submit it to Congress with the intent to nullify Biden's legitimate electors in those states.

How is that not trying to steal an election?

He didn't?

He was part of a scheme to get Republican electors from multiple states he lost to say he won and sign a fake certificate and submit it to Congress with the intent to nullify Biden's legitimate electors in those states.

How is that not trying to steal an election?
I see congress did not know who won the state. Bullshit.

Just one of the states that kept counting until Biden had enough votes.
Bring the EVIDENCE.

Lastamender: I already did.
Lastamender: But the Courts Biased Courts wouldn't look at Rudys Fake Evidence.
Lastamender: Liberal Judges are Destroying Trying to Destroy America Trump.

"You are just one of the many partisan trolls on here on both sides who don’t argue for a reason or a purpose you simply argue to make yourself feel special and important you are neither."

And yet, here you are.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Dems don't realize they would have been the right electors if the fraudulent votes had been thrown out."

"Fraudulent votes"?
????
What?.....good poster Lenny, you ain't gonna troll the board again with your fantagasm of Cyber Ninjas coming in to find all those alleged "fraudulent votes" are you?

Remember what happened when you famously did that in Arizona?
After a $9,000,000 effort by Republican money......your super heroes didn't find fraudulent votes to prove Trump won.

In fact, they found MORE votes for Joe Biden than were originally tallied.
Not exactly the Götterdämmerung you were hopin' for. No?

Just one of the states that kept counting until Biden had enough votes.
I'm suspecting prolific poster Lastamender and frequent poster Lenny......are really the same guy (gal?).

One time he'll use the laptop in the basement.
Next time she'll use the desktop in the romper-room.
But it is just one guy (gal?) running from keyboard to keyboard.

No?

/——/ I love the stench of democRAT desperation in the morning.
Wait, you lost me. How is the presumptive POT presidential nominee being named as an unindicted co-conspirator in his plot to steal the 2020 election by two states a sign of desperation by Dems?

Wait, you lost me. How is the presumptive POT presidential nominee being named as an unindicted co-conspirator in his plot to steal the 2020 election by two states a sign of desperation by Dems?
/----/ Following the thread is not that difficult. I was reaffirming this post #9.
whitehall said:
Once again Trump is under a gag order but a "state investigator" is free to leak a story alleging an election scheme. it must be getting desperate out there on the left since old Joe is showing even more mental incompetence.

/----/ Following the thread is not that difficult. I was reaffirming this post #9.
whitehall said:
Once again Trump is under a gag order but a "state investigator" is free to leak a story alleging an election scheme. it must be getting desperate out there on the left since old Joe is showing even more mental incompetence.
Once again nothing was leaked. These are indictment’s which are not sealed

whitehall said:
You jeep just making shit up. You don't even realize when you do it anymore. There was no leak.

Forum List

Back