POLL: Do you WANT to heal our divisions?

Do you WANT to see our divisions healed?

• Total voters
Treat them like cars ownership.

You have to have liability insurance​
You have to pay a registration fee​
There needs to be safety inspections​
Every now and then, you have to qualify to use them​
You have to take a safety operators course to get the privilege to use one​

Once you’re there, buy as many guns as you or your middler eastern sponsor can afford.
How do you propose we teach dark ghetto people to fuck responsibly and to not use abortion as a contraceptive?

Show them your picture and it’s an instant contraceptive.
Hahaha…there you go dblack ….more constructive ‘discourse’ from the Twilight Zoners you’ve laid in bed with.
Reconciliation is a 100% no-go…trust me. Lets just burn this fucking shithole to the ground now.

Hahaha…there you go dblack ….more constructive ‘discourse’ from the Twilight Zoners you’ve laid in bed with.
Reconciliation is a 100% no-go…trust me. Lets just burn this fucking shithole to the ground now.

Nah, we’ll keep the nation. There is just no room in it for people like yourself. Fortunately there are fewer and fewer of your types around with each passing year.

Some people say our divisions are not that big a deal, that we've seen them before. Personally I don't think that's true. One thing that concerns me the most is the amount of people who don't seem to WANT our divisions healed. It seems they'd rather have some kind of final, winner-take-all war, thinking the other side can somehow be eliminated.

Do you want to see our divisions healed? It would certainly require communication with people who disagree with you, and you would have to bend somewhat, regardless of where you stand politically.

Since the 1960s, when the GOP developed and began using their Southern Strategy to divide the American people, the absolute hatred by the right-wingers of everyone not like them has been used as a political tool by the Republican Party.

The right-wingers' collective hatred, bigotry, racism, misogyny, xenophobia, homophobia, etc. came to a full boil during trump's first presidential campaign. That right-wing hatred only grew stronger during trump's presidency, as proven by the ultra-conservative politicians elected by Republican voters since then. Marjory Taylor Green and others just like her, who have no knowledge how to govern, are the rage in the GOP.

This devolution of the Republican voters took nearly sixty years to get to the point it is today. And, fueled by the political contributions from ultra-conservative billionaires, any attempt to heal the division(s) between right and left will only motivate the billionaires to spend tens-of-millions of dollars more to widen the rift.

Political division in the U.S. has been great for Big Business, so nothing is going to be permitted to change this. The wage gap and the political gap between left and right go hand-in-hand.

Last edited:
Nah, we’ll keep the nation. There is just no room in it for people like yourself. Fortunately there are fewer and fewer of your types around with each passing year.
But isn’t that the real problem?
You have fewer paying taxes.
You have fewer willing to join the military.
You have fewer Caucasians offsetting dark people behaviors.
Look at the data….you need those like me, your life depends on it.

Yep, Trump shoved tens of millions of thirdworlders down the throats of good Americans…Trump supports chicks with dicks in our teen daughters restrooms, athletics and in elementary classrooms, Trump wants to penalize our taxpayers with tax code…Trump has made us look like fools on the world stage…Yep, Trump has caused division.
Tens of millions no less.
You clowns are so fuckin ignorant.

Since the 1960s, when the GOP developed and began using their Southern Strategy to divide the American people, the absolute hatred by the right-wingers of everyone not like them has been used as a political tool by the Republican Party.

The right-wingers' collective hatred, bigotry, racism, misogyny, xenophobia, homophobia, etc. came to a full boil during trump's first presidential campaign. That right-wing hatred only grew stronger during trump's presidency, as proven by the ultra-conservative politicians elected by Republican voters since then. Marjory Taylor Green and others just like her, who have no knowledge how to govern, are the rage in the GOP.

This devolution of the Republican voters took nearly sixty years to get to the point it is today. And, fueled by the political contributions from ultra-conservative billionaires, any attempt to heal the division(s) between right and left will only motivate the billionaires to spend tens-of-millions of dollars more to widen the rift.

Political division in the U.S. has been great for Big Business, so nothing is going to be permitted to change this. The wage gap and the political gap between left and right go hand-in-hand.

Pure delusion.

You would be correct. It's over.

But Mac cries about "healing divisions" in half the thread and then spends the next half being divisive
You keep saying that. Over and over.

And yet, I've said, over and over, that people like you on both ends most likely won't be a part of any healing process. IMO. I've just lost faith in you. YOU said, in post 654, "it's over". And you've said that before. You, not me.

The rest of us will have to work on it and hope for the best. You and yours appear to be hopeless. Gone. Weak. Quitters. Okay. Sit this out. What a damn shame.

Last edited:
Some people say our divisions are not that big a deal, that we've seen them before. Personally I don't think that's true. One thing that concerns me the most is the amount of people who don't seem to WANT our divisions healed. It seems they'd rather have some kind of final, winner-take-all war, thinking the other side can somehow be eliminated.

Do you want to see our divisions healed? It would certainly require communication with people who disagree with you, and you would have to bend somewhat, regardless of where you stand politically.

Down with the union

You keep saying that. Over and over.

And yet, I've said, over and over, that people like you on both ends most likely won't be a part of any healing process. IMO. I've just lost faith in you. YOU said, in post 654, "it's over". And you've said that before. You, not me.

The rest of us will have to work on it and hope for the best. You and yours appear to be hopeless. Gone. Weak. Quitters. Okay. Sit this out. What a damn shame.

You are NOT "working on it". You devolve right back to crying about the cult and whatnot. That's the divisive that led ME to say, screw it, it's over. You and your mind warp over Trump that none of you could let go. I believe in this nation's founding and nothing else anymore. It IS over. Sorry you're behind the curve on that.

PS And it's not allegiance to Trump that makes me feel that way. It's how little anything American means to any of you because of how much you HATE HIM. I don't even like him, personally, and was hoping for another candidate. This is not about Trump, the man. It's what he revealed about my so-called "fellow Americans", whatever that used to mean.

And it's not allegiance to Trump that makes me feel that way. It's how little anything American means to any of you because of how much you HATE HIM.
You don't even have a fucking clue what 'American' is. Some Americans believe that orange bag 'O shit attempted to subvert the vote, thus the will of the people with fake electors, disinformation and outright lies. Unforgivable. So I want my fucking pound of flesh from this useless narcissist, and I will not stop until I get it. Prison, hanging from a tree, whatever is clever. Should he be reelected, I will completely ignore his will, just like I did the last time.

If you voted for that, I want nothing to do with you. I don't even want you in this country. Fuck unity. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back