This Is A Good Reason To Keep Cats Indoors

People who let their cats run wild suck!!!
I'm not a huge cat fan due to cat owners,they let them out and they shit and piss in their neighbors flower beds leaving them stinking to high heaven.
I dont let my dogs run free and cat owners should do the same.
Letting them run free is a sign that they shouldnt own pets.
You can't let dogs run free because they're so stupid they'll run away every time. Cats are cool. You need to chill out.

Planting some catnip away from your garden helps keep cats away from it. It kinda keeps them busy. :)

But I don't think cats are destructive to vegetable gardens in the first place. Some psychopaths just hate cats and blame their lack of gardening skills on cats.
I like that catnip idea; first I’ve heard of that trick.

Yes, there are many ways to keep your garden safe from cats and other animals. I found many other options, in addition to the few I’ve posted, instead of using something that could cause permanent injury.

I would not have a positive response to someone attempting to use negative reinforcement to injure one of my pets or anyone else’s pet. Even worse would be if they knew it was one of my pets that had gotten loose from my house. That would not be good at all. Garden worries would not be their top concern. Mama bears protect innocent lives, including wild animals and the elderly from potential abuse. “It keeps them out” is a lazy solution when more humane solutions are available.

Not every time.
Dogs tend to run away on garbage collection day. Especially in their adolescent years. Perhaps their brain is still immature like that of a puppy but their body is big and strong enough dump over garbage cans. :dunno:

Whatever the case, domesticated dogs usually find their way home, eventually, after their garbage exploration expedition.

Dogs tend to run away on garbage collection day. Especially in their adolescent years. Perhaps their brain is still immature like that of a puppy but their body is big and strong enough dump over garbage cans. :dunno:

Whatever the case, domesticated dogs usually find their way home, eventually, after their garbage exploration expedition.

The only time I had a dog escape and not come back was back in the late 80's.
It was the only male dog we didnt get cut. He obviously smelled a viable female and was gone for two weeks. I wrote him off at that point and I walked out the front door one day and there he was sitting on the porch.
He was filthy and had a six inch cut to the muscle on his back.
After that fiasco we had his nuts cut and it never happened again.

So you'd be okay with dogs shitting in your yard?
Neighbours dogs came over so I yelled at them and the neighbour heard me, even though it's pretty far away. And after that, they got the message. No more problem. Because people know dogs are stupid and bark and disturb the whole neighbourhood, they're used to taking shit for that, so they try to avoid it.

I made my mother-in-law pick up her dog shit and dispose of it properly, lol. Huge fucking mounds, lol. Cats bury their shit.

Nah...all I need is some poison and a can of tuna fish.
The idea that you think it's okay to let your cat shit all over someone else's property tells me all I need to know about you.
Cats bury their shit. And keep vermin away. Probably cleaner then you are, lol.

Dogs drag their asshole along the carpet to wipe their ass, lol.

Neighbours dogs came over so I yelled at them and the neighbour heard me, even though it's pretty far away. And after that, they got the message. No more problem. Because people know dogs are stupid and bark and disturb the whole neighbourhood, they're used to taking shit for that, so they try to avoid it.

I made my mother-in-law pick up her dog shit and dispose of it properly, lol. Huge fucking mounds, lol. Cats bury their shit.

That doesnt do anything for the smell.
So you expect your neighbor to keep their dog off your property yet you feel it's alright to let your cat shit in their flower beds.
You sound like you think you're entitled to let your cats shit and piss wherever they want.
If it were me I'd trap your cat and take em on a 50 mile trip across town.

Cats bury their shit. And keep vermin away. Probably cleaner then you are, lol.

Dogs drag their asshole along the carpet to wipe their ass, lol.

And apparently you're ignorant as well as entitled.
Dogs that rub their ass on the ground have glands that are irritated,not all dogs have this problem.
In fact I've never owned a dog that does that.
My Boxers have a tendency to kill cats and eat them,along with possums and any other animal that invades their space.

That doesnt do anything for the smell.
So you expect your neighbor to keep their dog off your property yet you feel it's alright to let your cat shit in their flower beds.
You sound like you think you're entitled to let your cats shit and piss wherever they want.
If it were me I'd trap your cat and take em on a 50 mile trip across town.
My neighbour don't have flowers beds, they aren't faggots. I put beds of small stones under my porches so they don't shit there, pretty simple really.

I have gardeners who take care of my flower beds myself.
Under your porches? So you live in a trailer park. I understand completely now.
"I have gardeners who take care of my flower beds myself."? Yes I don't?

My front door is at the second level, so there's a porch, stairs. You need to get out more.

Forum List

Back