.... This Girl - or That Girl.... ? Which do you prefer?

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
upload_2015-7-10_12-2-55.jpeg
or
upload_2015-7-10_12-3-27.jpeg

which one and why?

Well -- the one on the right is closer.... ;)

On the other hand the one on the left has a fridge, and therefore (other) stuff to eat.
I'm going with C -- Both of the above.

I had to turn my AdBlock off to see either of these images, not sure why.

They are probably the same girl in different outfits! :lol:

But are you asking which of them is better dressed or which one would you rather live with on a daily basis?

On the other hand the one on the left has a fridge, and therefore (other) stuff to eat.

Not sure.... I got them off Goggle Images... I didn't think they were tied to Ads???
My point was to see if men preferred a more petite sloppy girl over a heavier dressed up girl.
You were no help! ;)

But are you asking which of them is better dressed or which one would you rather live with on a daily basis?

I don't believe they are the same, no.
Yes, as far as strictly looks, the sloppy, thinner girl or the heavier, dressier girl...

Not sure.... I got them off Goggle Images... I didn't think they were tied to Ads???
My point was to see if men preferred a more petite sloppy girl over a heavier dressed up girl.
You were no help! ;)

I was never very good at turning women away. :(

Just never learned, but I understand JudicalReview is offering courses....

Yanno, "sloppy" never occurred to me there. I see the weight difference but "sloppy" didn't come to mind. I see "casual" and "comfortable" -- and that's a positive. Unpretentious is always a plus. Not that the other one is pretentious, just more formal. And that's fine too.

Actually neither weight nor how she's dressed is the crucial factor. That would be the heart, and what we can see of that attitude would be in the eyes. And in that they're both attractive.

So I'm still taking 'em both. Final answer. :eusa_snooty:

After all variety is the spice of life, and I do like my spice rack.... :eusa_shifty:

I don't believe they are the same, no.
Yes, as far as strictly looks, the sloppy, thinner girl or the heavier, dressier girl...

I am partial to curves myself but even that isn't the final decider as far as I am concerned.

In essence if the lights are on but no one is home then it doesn't matter if she looks like an SI centerfold I am just not interested.

I prefer brains to beauty so give me smart over sexy and if I can have both then that is just gravy! :D

There is no way to detect brain activity from pictures, I like the smarter one: which one is that?

There is no way to detect brain activity from pictures, I like the smarter one: which one is that?

That's just it -- we can't tell from a still picture.

That's why closer examination is needed. I selflessly volunteer to go on a fact-finding mission and report back. For the enrichment of knowledge of course. :eusa_angel:

That's why closer examination is needed. I selflessly volunteer to go on a fact-finding mission and report back. For the enrichment of knowledge of course. :eusa_angel:
….of course for the benefit of all.

They are on the internet somewhere... but most likely a dating site... want me to find out for you??? :)

They are on the internet somewhere... but most likely a dating site... want me to find out for you??? :)

Just send 'em over.

But you know what -- round up several dozen more as kind of alternate jurors. I men we don't want to draw conclusions based on too small sample.

Purely in the interest of balanced logic of course. :eusa_angel:

Okay then, round 2:

images
or
images

Attachments

• upload_2015-7-10_14-38-15.jpeg
    upload_2015-7-10_14-38-15.jpeg
    7.2 KB · Views: 91
  • upload_2015-7-10_14-44-23.jpeg
    upload_2015-7-10_14-44-23.jpeg
    8.1 KB · Views: 97

You were no help! ;)
Tits are too small...

You were no help! ;)
Tits are too small...

This is for you Moon-g:
upload_2015-7-10_16-19-55.jpeg

Forum List

Back