So you like smart girls..... which would you prefer......?

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
A girl with expertise in:

(1) Government & Politics
(2) Science/Math
(3) Sports
(4) English/Literature/The Arts
(5) Something else?

Thanks! :)

A girl with expertise in:

(1) Government & Politics
(2) Science/Math
(3) Sports
(4) English/Literature/The Arts
(5) Something else?

Thanks! :)

Actually -- (2), (3) and (4) are all stuff two people can agree on and learn from each other in peace.

-- which is kinda boring.

Gimme a smart political junkie I can wrassle with from a different POV. Hubba hubba.

I love smart girls. Doesn't matter what field they are smart in as long as they know Obama is a fraud...well I guess that is illogical, since no smart girl would consider Obama a great POTUS.

The Perfect Woman:

5'6"

Dark Hair

Dark Eyes

Love the outside

Athletic Body

Can wear a Dress or Jeans and look perfect to me in them.

Sport Fan and can not be a Red Bird Fan ( Cardinals ) nor a CowGirl Fan ( Cowboys ).

Knows the name of the Vice President even if she does not support that political party.

Can manage a Checking Account and does not believe she is out of money when she runs out of Checks... ( I knew a girl that did that once )

Speak her mind but also knows how to insult someone in a polite way while making the fool think she is complimenting them.

DOES NOT TRY TO HIT ME WITH A FRYING PAN WHEN THAT BLOODY FRIEND VISITS EVERY 28 DAYS!

Her headlights are bigger than a gnat bite but not too big that if she swing around too quickly I might be knocked out with one blow...

So trying to find the perfect woman is kind of impossible so the best option is to find someone that can stand my short comings and smart ass way of thinking...

I love smart girls. Doesn't matter what field they are smart in as long as they know Obama is a fraud...well I guess that is illogical, since no smart girl would consider Obama a great POTUS.
Since your out of the sex game I can see why you responded as you did...

Last edited:
All of the above! :D

After all you did say she was smart, right?

;)

I already know what you want your girl to be smart about.... CARS!

I have it on good authority that Derideo_Te has a MINI.

That's all I'm sayin'.

:scared1:

And so does Pogo! ;)

But to be fair his is the base model and I have the turbocharged S model.

:D

Yabbut I got seventeen inch wheels. :eek:

Beat that.

I upgraded my 17" wheels with WIDER Bridgestones!

Forum List

Back