Your Mate: Which would you prefer....

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
If you HAD to deal with a negative quality in your mate, would you choose:

(1) Pessimistic; or
(2) Overly Sensitive

Explain why and how you would deal with it.

That's not a good choice OP I always liked the Rebbeca demorna (spl? Think the movie risky bussiness)

Nice petite figure and street smarts from hell

I wanted that girl so bad, I married a copy of her, I loved the flowing hair, I loved the her being funny and sassy

And her being tuff

She died in 9/3/2007

If I had to take one of them I guess I'd go with (2), overly sensitive. Because (1) would be too much of a drag. Sensitivity can at least be managed.

That's not a good choice OP I always liked the Rebbeca demorna (spl? Think the movie risky bussiness)

I wanted that girl so bad, I married a copy of her, I loved the flowing hair, I loved the her being funny and sassy

And her being tuff

She died in 9/3/2007

I don't believe that Rebecca DeMornay is deceased.

And her being tuff

She died in 9/3/2007

I don't believe that Rebecca DeMornay is deceased.
where did I say I married her?

(1) Pessimistic; or
(2) Overly Sensitive

I'd have to say 1.

Someone who is overly sensitive can be dealt with with careful tact.

Someone who is pessimistic can drag both of you down.

LOL Bonzi...are you Dr Phil or something? :p your relationship threads are so much fun

LOL Bonzi...are you Dr Phil or something? :p your relationship threads are so much fun

Nah... I always DID want to be a psychologist/psychiatrist however, too lazy go though all the schooling. So, I just do this for fun - I love hearing people's opinions - or just joking around about. Please feel free to join in! I should do a few about men!

(1) Pessimistic; or
(2) Overly Sensitive

Having had overly-sensitive I'd MUCH rather have pessimistic. Think hyper-sensitive people are deliberately that way to aovid any sort of critique or criticism. As a result they never improve and stay at some retarded point of emotional maturity when they assumed the too-sensitive thing.

Forum List

Back