.... This Girl - or That Girl.... ? Which do you prefer?

Neither....the left girl looks like a teenager, I see her I think of my daughter when she was younger.
On the right...terrible outfit. The dress makes her look bigger than she is. Heavier women should never wear skin tight shiny dresses. Same reason matte paint looks better than gloss paint on walls. When something is shiny you can see every little indentation...and when you are overweight - that is not a good thing.
Dressed differently she would look much better.

Yay! A serious answer. I agree with you on ALL POINTS. If I could both AGREE and THANK your post I would have :)

So....... Nicole Kidman or Ashley Judd?

images
images

That's easy...I would want to date Nicole a few times, but marry Ashley.
Ashley exudes honesty and genuineness. Nicole seems like a party girl.

I would choose the girl that's more or less casually dressed.
The Reason? I'm a Type B person who enjoys being around
Type B people.
I met my wife at a jazz concert in a city park. She was dressed very casual, like my self. I opened a conversation with her between songs because I felt as ease by the way she was dressed and the way she swayed to the music. I would have never guessed she was a psychologist, which I might of intimidated me. By the time she told me her profession, we were already connecting.
To this day, my wife prefers to go casual. When she gets home, she immediately changes from her business attire to casual clothes. And the activities we enjoy the most, are ones we don't have to play "dress up".

images
images

I presume these are from movies or TV or something so I have nothing to go on but the photos here, but based strictly on that, #2. The smile is much more openhearted. Number one looks like she's hiding something.

I want the ones that are this moral:

13 She took hold of him and kissed him
and with a brazen face she said:
14 “Today I fulfilled my vows,
and I have food from my fellowship offering at home.
15 So I came out to meet you;
I looked for you and have found you!
16 I have covered my bed
with colored linens from Egypt.
17 I have perfumed my bed
with myrrh, aloes and cinnamon.
18 Come, let’s drink deeply of love till morning;
let’s enjoy ourselves with love!

images
images

I presume these are from movies or TV or something so I have nothing to go on but the photos here, but based strictly on that, #2. The smile is much more openhearted. Number one looks like she's hiding something.

Pogo - really? you never heard of these 2? hmmm....

I want the ones that are this moral:

13 She took hold of him and kissed him
and with a brazen face she said:
14 “Today I fulfilled my vows,
and I have food from my fellowship offering at home.
15 So I came out to meet you;
I looked for you and have found you!
16 I have covered my bed
with colored linens from Egypt.
17 I have perfumed my bed
with myrrh, aloes and cinnamon.
18 Come, let’s drink deeply of love till morning;
let’s enjoy ourselves with love!

Song of Solomon :)

There is no way to detect brain activity from pictures, I like the smarter one: which one is that?

That's just it -- we can't tell from a still picture.

That's why closer examination is needed. I selflessly volunteer to go on a fact-finding mission and report back. For the enrichment of knowledge of course. :eusa_angel:

I can tell which one is smarter than the other ... And as an example, I am not going to tell you how. :eusa_angel:

There is no way to detect brain activity from pictures, I like the smarter one: which one is that?

That's just it -- we can't tell from a still picture.

That's why closer examination is needed. I selflessly volunteer to go on a fact-finding mission and report back. For the enrichment of knowledge of course. :eusa_angel:

I can tell which one is smarter than the other ... And as an example, I am not going to tell you how. :eusa_angel:

Well what good is that? LOL nice mind trick!

The one on the left seems like a girl friend i can spend time with on hobbies. The one on the right seems like she is willing to just come up to me and convince me she wants to meet her quota even if she doesn't work in sales or simply just isn't getting used enough right now; and if want to practice and have any questions?

The one on the left seems like a girl friend i can spend time with on hobbies. The one on the right seems like she is willing to just come up to me and convince me she wants to meet her quota even if she doesn't work in sales or simply just isn't getting used enough right now; and if want to practice and have any questions?
So, the girl on our LEFT I assume huh? Down to earth... she looks like a nice person.. but looks can be deceiving!!!

So, the girl on our LEFT I assume huh? Down to earth... she looks like a nice person.. but looks can be deceiving!!!
Yes, it only seems so based on pictures. Usually, i like to play word games with women for about an hour.

You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.

Plato

Yes, it only seems so based on pictures. Usually, i like to play word games with women for about an hour.

You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.

Plato

So, ask me a question............

Forum List

Back