Ukrainian girl is just 9 years old

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
That is not allowed in Ukraine. Father who lets his 9 years old daughter drive a car in public and puts a video of her driving on the internet faces legal charges. It will be failure to raise children and transferring control of a vehicle to a person that does not have a driving licence.

At a police station in Liviv:

yvc88RNM_o.jpg

Maybe I should apply for asylum there, what do you think? After all, it seems to be a rich country where people can afford raising children and even owning cars. Plus, there is a police working that will not accuse the victims, for example the mayor for providing a road to drive on, thus enabling the father to make this video.
And is this really that terrible? Can´t we assume the girl has enough practice to drive the car in public?

She appears confident and in control though. Age is clearly not an exact science.

Many fathers actually do this for their daughters to practice driving but they just don't post videos to face legal charges. It's not illegal if they avoid driving on public roads.

I doubt you would want to work in Ukrainian economy.
As German citizen I won´t lose my right to social welfare. I can spend it there, maybe get a job in an office. They would not want me for military service anyway, I am quit invalid. And the more people a drafted or abroad, the less can work somewhere. Some Ukrainian expert said days ago, the Ukrainian workforce might schrink to 7 or 8 million from 17-18 after the war with a total population of 25 million compared to 43 before the war.

As German citizen I won´t lose my right to social welfare. I can spend it there, maybe get a job in an office. They would not want me for military service anyway, I am quit invalid. And the more people a drafted or abroad, the less can work somewhere. Some Ukrainian expert said days ago, the Ukrainian workforce might schrink to 7 or 8 million from 17-18 after the war with a total population of 25 million compared to 43 before the war.
And what will you do in an office knowing neither Russian nor Ukrainian?

That is not allowed in Ukraine. Father who lets his 9 years old daughter drive a car in public and puts a video of her driving on the internet faces legal charges. It will be failure to raise children and transferring control of a vehicle to a person that does not have a driving licence.

At a police station in Liviv:

yvc88RNM_o.jpg

Maybe I should apply for asylum there, what do you think? After all, it seems to be a rich country where people can afford raising children and even owning cars. Plus, there is a police working that will not accuse the victims, for example the mayor for providing a road to drive on, thus enabling the father to make this video.
And is this really that terrible? Can´t we assume the girl has enough practice to drive the car in public?

View attachment 931565
Nine seems a tad young to me. Down south in the Redland area of Oregon back in the mid sixties the farm kids learned how to drive by thirteen/fourteen yrs of age. With momma's busy doing the domestic chores & dad's employed off farm it was the kids doing the farming. We transported hay & straw by road to local folks who lacked the equipment to do so, as well as ferry tractors, balers, harrows & even combines from farm to farm. There were deputies in the general area but they could give a rip about under age drivers as those crops wound up one way or the other feeding the deputies also.

Back then kids @ nine years of age would be restricted to lawn mowing, fence maintenance collecting eggs etc. I notice the diff between todays early teens & yester-century early teens as the yester-century farm early teens seemed to be adults in attitude/responsibility, yet they tipped their hats when meeting adult women & used proper etiquette, yes ma'am/yes sir, shook hands with adult males etc. My experiences from back then compared to today is like two completely different worlds.

Nine seems a tad young to me. Down south in the Redland area of Oregon back in the mid sixties the farm kids learned how to drive by thirteen/fourteen yrs of age. With momma's busy doing the domestic chores & dad's employed off farm it was the kids doing the farming. We transported hay & straw by road to local folks who lacked the equipment to do so, as well as ferry tractors, balers, harrows & even combines from farm to farm. There were deputies in the general area but they could give a rip about under age drivers as those crops wound up one way or the other feeding the deputies also.

Back then kids @ nine years of age would be restricted to lawn mowing, fence maintenance collecting eggs etc. I notice the diff between todays early teens & yester-century early teens as the yester-century farm early teens seemed to be adults in attitude/responsibility, yet they tipped their hats when meeting adult women & used proper etiquette, yes ma'am/yes sir, shook hands with adult males etc. My experiences from back then compared to today is like two completely different worlds.
I saw a documentation years ago. They said people at 14 were literally adults at the beginning on the 20th century.
But as Gumblenuts said before: Not all is about age. She looks like fit for what she is doing and her father trusts her too.

I guess it would be the same what Ukrainians who want a job in Germany do: learn the language.
Yeah, but they hardly expect a job in an office. Or at least the vast majority of them. Agriculture sector, construction, road works, drivers - this sort of things.

Yeah, but they hardly expect a job in an office. Or at least the vast majority of them. Agriculture sector, construction, road works, drivers - this sort of things.
I could be a driver. The other stuff goes beyond my bodily limitations. For example I get pain in my back like a geezer when I just sweep in my flat.

I could be a driver. The other stuff goes beyond my bodily limitations. For example I get pain in my back like a geezer when I just sweep in my flat.
A driver in Ukraine is not just a 'driver'. You should be ready to work as a mechanic to repair your truck. Also, extra hours and extra days won't be good for your back.

A driver in Ukraine is not just a 'driver'. You should be ready to work as a mechanic to repair your truck. Also, extra hours and extra days won't be good for your back.
My left leg is also invalid. The ankle joint has a comminuted fracture. I am basically destroyed and wonder I still can walk at all. It should be something in the office then. Presidential advisor or something.

My left leg is also invalid. The ankle joint has a comminuted fracture. I am basically destroyed and wonder I still can walk at all. It should be something in the office then. Presidential advisor or something.
Sure. Better apply for the president right away.

I saw a documentation years ago. They said people at 14 were literally adults at the beginning on the 20th century.
But as Gumblenuts said before: Not all is about age. She looks like fit for what she is doing and her father trusts her too.
My momma was born in 1925, she ended up married to my dad in1939(bad year for Poland!). If fourteen sounds young for a bride my momma's sister married @ THIRTEEN yrs. of age(Reno Nevada)! As the ancient Hebrews used to say & I quote; "If they are old enough to bleed then they're old enough to breed."

Forum List

Back