Bragg's Case Against Trump - election interference - politically motivated? I have the answer.

Liar. You are lying to this board. You have falsified a ruling by the court by inserting the April 4 date into the judge's decision.

The April 4 Statement of facts does not specify any "other crime" theories. Vague statements that can be considered to be in support of any theory are not sufficient, and the judge said as much in that paragraph I quoted, citing Mackey.

The "other crimes" were specified in a Bill of Particulars, which the Trump attorneys demanded and received sometime around the end of 2023. The judge referred to that supplemental, and called it adequate to satisfy CPL 200.95 in February.

Those "other crimes" that were specified were recited by the judge, and one of them was dismissed. The judge also enjoined the DA from introducing any new theories at the trial.

You have been outed. And stop lying to this board.

The April 4 date is of the statement of facts. You keep repeating shit that is untrue. You are as imbecilic as your inane posts.

carry on

filed by the prosecution back on April 4th
Post it or STFU. I am sick of your bullshit.

There is nothing in the Statement of Facts from April 4 that would give any clue as to the specific underlying crimes that Bragg was relying on.

Do not think that posting the document in it's entirety satisfies my demand. I want you to post only the part that specifies what you claim.

You can't, because we all know it's not there.

In citing the Feb 15 ruling- where they finally WERE specified publicly, you LIED to this board by inserting text that is not in the decision.

For MONTHS after that indictment and statement of facts, every media outlet on every network had legal analysts who speculated endlessly about what the underlying crime was that Bragg was alleging.

Not ONE ever mentioned the New York Tax law or Election law that Merchan specified in the Feb decision. The ONLY law ever suggested was the Federal election law.

But apparently you were able to divine this information that no one else was able to, and you kept it a secret! Wow! You really should be on TV!

Last edited:
You are a moronic dolt.

In fact, the People have not only informed Defendant of several "other crime" theories but as previously stated, they have supplemented that with a detailed Statement of Facts and voluminous discovery in support of those theories. This Court finds that the People have far exceeded the requirements of CPL \ 200.95."

Back on April 4th, the People informed Defendant of several "other crime" theories
Well liar, I have found the first instance of the "other crimes" theories, and it is in a document YOU posted.

It was in Bragg's May 16 response.

Exhibit 1 of that pdf is Trump's request for the Bill of Particulars on April 27. In that request, Trump's attorneys asked if Election Law 17-152 was going to be one of the "other crimes".

Bragg's response claimed the defense was not entitled to that information, and cited Mackey, but he listed the 4 "other crimes" in that filing anyway.

(Mackey
is the precedent that the judge cited on Feb 15, when he ruled that the defense WAS entitled to the information. Bragg was WRONG about that)

Here is the text of the request and responses:

From Trump’s April 27 request:

For each count of the Indictment:

1. Describe the substance of Donald J. Trump's conduct and specify as to each offense charged:

2. Specify the criminal statute (i.e., “other crime”) which Donald J. Trump is alleged to have committed or intended to commit or to aid or conceal the commission thereof by means of the allegedly false business record;

If the “other crime” you are relying on is N.Y. Elec. Law § 17-152, please identify (i) what are the unlawful means, and (ii) who are the other members of the alleged conspiracy.

b. If the “other crime” is a tax crime, identify the tax returns which were intended to be incorrect or false and specify the manner in which they were intended to be false or incorrect.

3. Identify the person or entity who Donald J. Trump is alleged to have intended to defraud by means of the allegedly false business record; and

4. Identify what Donald J. Trump intend to defraud from the person or entity identified in response.

From Bragg’s May 16 Response:

People’s Response to Request No.2:

Defendant is not entitled to the information requested in Request No. 2. Where an intent to commit or conceal another crime is an element of an offense, the People need not prove intent to commit or conceal a particular crime; thus, the indictment need not identify any particular crime that the defendant intended to commit or conceal, and defendant is not entitled to such information in a bill of particulars. See People v. Mackey, 49 N.Y.2d 274, 277-79 (1980).

Notwithstanding that defendant is not entitled to the requested information, and expressly without limiting the People’s theory at trial, see People v. Barnes, 50 N.Y.2d 375, 379 n.3 (1980); the People respond that the crimes defendant intended to commit or to aid or conceal may include violations of New York Election Law § 17-152; New York Tax Law §§ 1801(a)(3) and 1802; New York Penal Law §§ 175.05 and 175.10; or violations of the Federal Election Campaign Act, 52 US.C.§ 30101

This is the first instance of the crimes specifically mentioned from Bragg,- on May 16, NOT in the Statement of facts from April 4.

Also something I mentioned before- that Trump's team was aware of this before November but could not disclose it. The court imposed a gag order on all the prosecution's evidence and discovery back on May 8, so Trump's attorneys are NOT permitted to discuss the details in public, and Trump is not even allowed to view the evidence without his attorneys in the room.

Forum List

Back