Theosophy

What is the explanation of the unrest that the people of the world everywhere feel today? It is the hunger of the soul for more knowledge, for more light, for an explanation of the How and the Why of life. Within the realms of your own inmost being and in your silent moments, you can find an explanation of things that can come in no other way and that you never had before.

You will find that people have drifted away from and lost sight of some of the great teachings of the Ancient Wisdom, particularly of Reincarnation, which gives man the
promise of life after life on earth in which to attain ever higher degrees of perfection. Without egoism or conceit or self-love, the man who faithfully pursues this inward search
for light realizes that there is within him more than he had dreamed was possible before.

Katherine Tingley

"Spirituality is on its ascending arc, and the animal or physical impedes it from steadily progressing on the path of its evolution only when the selfishness of the personality has so strongly infected the real inner man with its lethal virus, that the upward attraction has lost all its power on the thinking reasonable man.
In sober truth, vice and wickedness are an abnormal, unnatural manifestation, at this period of our human evolution — at least they ought to be so. The fact that mankind was never more selfish and vicious than it is now, civilized nations having succeeded in making of the first an ethical characteristic, of the second an art, is an additional proof of the exceptional nature of the phenomenon."

Blavatsky

Mein Kampf

One of the reasons I find Adolf Hitler's personalized 'manifest' Mein Kampf so intriguing is because it illuminates some poignant ideas regarding the contouring between conviction and wrath and between angst and frustration.

How we *compose* ourselves seems to be an important 'aspect' of human philosophy and theosophy, which is why religious icons (e.g., Jesus/Buddha) talk about the symbolic value of self-presentation and atmospheric organization (e.g., hygiene, democracy, etc.).

Take, for example, the American cartoon/comic Peanuts (Charles Schulz) character Pig-Pen (a scruffy and muddy young boy who represents the child-like fascination with playing in dirt and the youthful if harmless desire to ignore social etiquette considerations regarding hygiene). Pig-Pen is the penultimate 'pop culture disheveled philosopher' and can be referenced in theosophical discussions perhaps about 'moral hygiene.' I've also included a link to my post on Religious Forums about allusions to social anthropologist Mary Douglas's abstract analysis of 'dirt' as 'matter out-of-place.'

It's interesting how pop-art avatars such as Pig-Pen and Yosemite Sam symbolize 'unruly theosophy.'

====

YOSEMITE SAM: You screwy rabbit! You think I'm a bumpkin.
BUGS BUNNY: You're a real hairball!
YOSEMITE SAM: I'm clean in spirit.
BUGS BUNNY: You have a dirty history.
YOSEMITE SAM: My hygiene is better than your criminality.
BUGS BUNNY: I only look dirty to bullies...
YOSEMITE SAM: The West is a land of dirt and must be guarded.
BUGS BUNNY: Spoken like a true rustler...
YOSEMITE SAM: Speak your libel, but I have a clean mind.
BUGS BUNNY: You're a hairy Devil.
YOSEMITE SAM: I know by God that my hygiene is authoritative for you.
BUGS BUNNY: Put down your pistols, and we'll discuss your 'moral hygiene.'
YOSEMITE SAM: I'm no 'disheveled philosopher.'
BUGS BUNNY: Yes, you are. You're a hairy visitor!

====

The Disheveled Philosopher

ys.jpg

(Our Spirit) - for even if it was described as such (energy) it could not escape from this earth or have any senses or conciousness without a processor for it, which is what our brain is.

... without a processor for it, which is what our brain is.

there should only be pity for an individual that believes their Spirit requires a physiological brain for it to function ...

(Our Spirit) - for even if it was described as such (energy) it could not escape from this earth or have any senses or conciousness without a processor for it, which is what our brain is.

there should only be pity for an individual that believes their Spirit requires a physiological brain for it to function ...

Your belief in a physical spirit is against scripture and is the ideology of ancient archaic pagan societies that believed spirits came out their nose when they sneezed.

I can squash your comments simply by saying
EVERYTHING HAS A PROCESS, you not knowing the process in assuming wrong you teach false doctrines against warnings not to anthropromorphize intangible nature essences.
A spirit is a nature about you, an essence not a ghost. Which is why you say School Spirit, team spirit, happy go lucky spirit(nature) about you. Any Ghost as you put it has to reside somewhere in another place or timeline thus is physical, instantly making your teaching a sin creating a forbidden false soul flying life
(warned on Ezekiel 13:20-22)and
figure and forms from that which is describing an Essence.
If Heaven in Hebrew the Olam Habah (world to come=future) is another future (non linear) time then they are Physical in that time to come and only a vision (hologram or signal scientific technological PROCESS that you've yet to understand the PROCESSES OF).
But reality is you leave your spirit (Essence)in your influences, good or bad, with your friends, family, workplace, and I'm affraid online etc. So make it a good influence. Influence people positive in a way they will spread that nature themselves.

Sources:
Isaiah 42:8 we can't pray to any image of anything physical- Exodus 20:3-7 and Deuteronomy 5:8-10
God is not a man nor form-(Isaiah 2:22, 14:13, I Samuel 15:29, Numbers 23:19, and Hosea 11:9, Deuteronomy 4:11-12 and the 13 major principles of the Jewish faith based on the Rambam's teaching of "ain lo demus haguf ve'ayno guf" -- that Hashem has no physical form.)

The Gemarah (Baba Batra 75) Tells us Jerusalem is named after G0D and is the place commemorating his name(description)& essence.
In Sefer D’varim (12:5, 11, 14, 18, 21; 14:23,24, 25; 15:20; 16:2, 6, 7, 11, 15, 16; 17:8, 10; 18:6; 26:2; 31:11).the place that I will choose to place My Name(the messenger of God shares this name and reflects this Essence). That is referring to YeruShalem because Sifri identifies the place which Hashem will choose (12:18) as “Yerushalayim”.
Shalem means completeness/wholeness thus describing "the Essence" to be all we could and should be aka evolve/progress.

YeruShalem would carry the name. (1 Kings 11:36 &
in dead sea scrolls: Words of the Archangel Michael scroll 4Q529, 6Q23)

Your belief in a physical spirit is against scripture

6 Before the silver cord snaps, and the golden fountain is shattered, and the pitcher breaks at the fountain, and the wheel falls shattered into the pit. ועַד אֲשֶׁר לֹא יֵרָתֵק (כתיב יֵרָחֵק) חֶבֶל הַכֶּסֶף וְתָרֻץ גֻּלַּת הַזָּהָב וְתִשָּׁבֶר כַּד עַל הַמַּבּוּעַ וְנָרֹץ הַגַּלְגַּל אֶל הַבּוֹר:
7 And the dust returns to the earth as it was, and the spirit returns to God, Who gave it. זוְיָשֹׁב הֶעָפָר עַל הָאָרֶץ כְּשֶׁהָיָה וְהָרוּחַ תָּשׁוּב אֶל הָאֱלֹהִים אֲשֶׁר נְתָנָהּ:

Your belief in a physical spirit is against scripture

6 Before the silver cord snaps, and the golden fountain is shattered, and the pitcher breaks at the fountain, and the wheel falls shattered into the pit. ועַד אֲשֶׁר לֹא יֵרָתֵק (כתיב יֵרָחֵק) חֶבֶל הַכֶּסֶף וְתָרֻץ גֻּלַּת הַזָּהָב וְתִשָּׁבֶר כַּד עַל הַמַּבּוּעַ וְנָרֹץ הַגַּלְגַּל אֶל הַבּוֹר:
7 And the dust returns to the earth as it was, and the spirit returns to God, Who gave it. זוְיָשֹׁב הֶעָפָר עַל הָאָרֶץ כְּשֶׁהָיָה וְהָרוּחַ תָּשׁוּב אֶל הָאֱלֹהִים אֲשֶׁר נְתָנָהּ:
The word you translate as Return in Hebrew=HaShev

Your nature(spirit) returns(HaShevs) to the Shalem (stability, completeness, wholeness)of this planet. You instill through reflecting and manifesting that Image (Essence type image) of God (which I showed you with Torah that Essence named in the Holy city is Shalem)

Your belief in a physical spirit is against scripture and is the ideology of ancient archaic pagan societies that believed spirits came out their nose when they sneezed.

EVERYTHING HAS A PROCESS, you not knowing the process in assuming wrong you teach false doctrines against warnings not to anthropromorphize intangible nature essences.
A spirit is a nature about you, an essence not a ghost. Which is why you say School Spirit, team spirit, happy go lucky spirit(nature) about you. Any Ghost as you put it has to reside somewhere in another place or timeline thus is physical, instantly making your teaching a sin creating a forbidden false soul flying life
(warned on Ezekiel 13:20-22)and
figure and forms from that which is describing an Essence.
If Heaven in Hebrew the Olam Habah (world to come=future) is another future (non linear) time then they are Physical in that time to come and only a vision (hologram or signal scientific technological PROCESS that you've yet to understand the PROCESSES OF).
But reality is you leave your spirit (Essence)in your influences, good or bad, with your friends, family, workplace, and I'm affraid online etc. So make it a good influence. Influence people positive in a way they will spread that nature themselves.

Sources:
Isaiah 42:8 we can't pray to any image of anything physical- Exodus 20:3-7 and Deuteronomy 5:8-10
God is not a man nor form-(Isaiah 2:22, 14:13, I Samuel 15:29, Numbers 23:19, and Hosea 11:9, Deuteronomy 4:11-12 and the 13 major principles of the Jewish faith based on the Rambam's teaching of "ain lo demus haguf ve'ayno guf" -- that Hashem has no physical form.)

The Gemarah (Baba Batra 75) Tells us Jerusalem is named after G0D and is the place commemorating his name(description)& essence.
In Sefer D’varim (12:5, 11, 14, 18, 21; 14:23,24, 25; 15:20; 16:2, 6, 7, 11, 15, 16; 17:8, 10; 18:6; 26:2; 31:11).the place that I will choose to place My Name(the messenger of God shares this name and reflects this Essence). That is referring to YeruShalem because Sifri identifies the place which Hashem will choose (12:18) as “Yerushalayim”.
Shalem means completeness/wholeness thus describing "the Essence" to be all we could and should be aka evolve/progress.

YeruShalem would carry the name. (1 Kings 11:36 &
in dead sea scrolls: Words of the Archangel Michael scroll 4Q529, 6Q23)
Your belief in a physical spirit is against scripture and is the ideology of ancient archaic pagan societies ... .

Your belief in a physical spirit is against scripture ...

that could be said of all the events of the 1st century, in particular your concept of the individuals Spirit and the physical presence of its origination.

HaShev: shouldn't be portrayed as an energy, for even if it was described as such it could not escape from this earth or have any senses or conciousness without a processor for it, which is what our brain is.

- which is what our brain is.

th

"think" again jew -

Flora has no CNS (central nervous system) brain, their Essence demonstrates Spirituality not the physiology, electro-chemical reaction, conforms the physical presence to the nature of the Being from its origin. to believe otherwise is an anathema to the Everlasting and the presence of the Almighty. -

your scriptures are forgeries.

you not knowing the process in assuming wrong you teach false doctrines against warnings not to anthropromorphize intangible nature essences.

- you not knowing the process

the Spirit does not regulate the pulse of the physiology and the physiology is not the Spiritual composition of the Being - the two are distinct. ... is that clear enough for you - Spirituality is its own processor [sic] your terms.

- intangible nature essences.

it is not really certain what you are saying ... but if you are implying the physiological "brain" of an individual is their "intangible natural essence" as you claim -

there is a fundamental flaw to either yourself or is another example of the awfulness of your scriptures.

Once again, you create spirit to mean something else like they do soul.
Nepes(soul)=breath
Spirit=your nature of being
You got confused by my use
of an example to why if you defined spirit as an energy that has thought and memory and feeling, that it would be wrong as well.

Sources: Isaiah 65:17, Ecclesiastes 9:5

Once again, you create spirit to mean something else like they do soul.

HaShev: (spirit) shouldn't be portrayed as an energy, for even if it was described as such it could not escape from this earth or have any senses or conciousness without a processor for it, which is what our brain is.

sorry but you have lost your mind ... if you were speaking in terms of Antiquity the "processor" would have been the Heart were that even considered a necessity - which is not a consideration, linking physiology to the Beings Spirit. - :eek-52:

the terms may be an issue but not the fact the Spirit as energy is self contained and has the property for physicality.

You still are taking everything out of context.
Let's just agree we are discusing 2 seperate things using the same exact word.
Just as you know, you are no longer teaching Torah.

You still are taking everything out of context.

I'll agree there is no correlation between the Beings physiology and their (Spirits) ability for remission to the Everlasting ...

your rigid interpretation of an unverified text was the issue for the events of the 1st century left unresolved by its outcome, compelled by the same intervention that preceded it.

Using Christian standards;
I am the word turned flesh.
And that word and my flesh best know these
truths-Dan 10:21

Your nature(spirit) returns(HaShevs) to the Shalem (stability, completeness, wholeness)of this planet. You instill through reflecting and manifesting that Image (Essence type image) of God (which I showed you with Torah that Essence named in the Holy city is Shalem)

Your spirit is connected to the body by the silver cord. This is clearly stated in the scripture posted. Your nature (ego) is not your spirit.

So let me get this straight for everyone reading this Theosophy is based on a book The Secret Doctrine written by Helena Blavatsky in 1888... which combines three different fields.. Hmmm....If I recollect correctly that was the same mistake the Romans made when they combined all the pagan beliefs into the New Testament with their three in one god... If Wine is teachings and the Wine of the " NEW" is trumped by the Wine of the "old" then since Manishevitz also came out in 1888 then Helena passing on new Greek thoughts can't hold a candle to the older Manishevitz....

Forum List

Back