Zone1 Do enough Priests still teach us no to sin and to live Godly

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
I get lots of preachers on my timeline on facebook based on my activities and many croatian preachers online do say "you should live godly" "to not be a sinner" and such, one even said if you do not go to church on sundays at least you will struggle with demons, here in austria i didnt heard such "radical" testaments, at best that we should love everyone, and be tolerant and such, that we should love everyone and embrace everyone, that is ok, jesus taught us to love our neighbours even enemies but he also said "now go woman and do not sin no more" i rarerly heard here in real life preachers priests saying to someone he should not sin, that is why some accept gay marriage, because they are afraid to tell the parish they are sinners

You certainly lacked a guiding Father of one sort or another, as I hinted elsewhere earlier .
Otherwise you would have a job , carry responsibilities , not be lazy and frivolous in everything you do .

Do not worry so much about you being Gay . Your Transition will help you greatly in this area once you start to make an income from helping men find their true selves .
Did you talk to Go -Ogle about the lack of Full Stops in the translations they provide you ?

I get lots of preachers on my timeline on facebook based on my activities and many croatian preachers online do say "you should live godly" "to not be a sinner" and such, one even said if you do not go to church on sundays at least you will struggle with demons, here in austria i didnt heard such "radical" testaments, at best that we should love everyone, and be tolerant and such, that we should love everyone and embrace everyone, that is ok, jesus taught us to love our neighbours even enemies but he also said "now go woman and do not sin no more" i rarerly heard here in real life preachers priests saying to someone he should not sin, that is why some accept gay marriage, because they are afraid to tell the parish they are sinners
They shouldn't be afraid.

Jesus said if you deny Me before men, I will deny you before the Father

scary

Teaching the Laws of Christ and the Gospel is one thing. Disciplining the flock is another. If you are a preacher in a small church and want to be strict to the people so that your church will grow, you may have to use what is available to you at the time. Tar and feathering as an example. Or, Salem witch trials. As wrong as it seams today, we weren't living in those days. And, to judge them would be just as wrong. Fortunately, we don't live in those days. However, there still are those who seem to do like Hamas. We even have those who believe in Satanism. We let the secular law take care of bad things we can agree on.
I agree with you that men and women of God need to remind us of what is good. Teach on what is good and let people judge for themselves. When civilizations end up choosing evil, they crumble.

Forum List

Back