The Hangman’s Respect

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Always look for the money whenever something is being saved by parasites. Whenever parasites are after tax dollars they always dress their claim in morality.

morality (noun)
plural moralities

1. The quality of being in accord with standards of right or good conduct.

2. A system of ideas of right and wrong conduct: religious morality; Christian morality.

3. Virtuous conduct.

4. A rule or lesson in moral conduct.​

Environmental parasites save the planet. Infanticide parasites save a woman’s health and choice. Feminazi parasites save womanhood. United Nations parasites save the human race from a nuclear holocaust. Peacenik parasites saving the world from war encroach on the United Nations’ mandate. Political parasites save democracy. Public trough parasites of every stripe manage to save the children in every scam. The list of parasite morality violating the First Amendment with tax dollars is endless.

NOTE: Organized religion parasites are fed tax dollars to save illegal aliens and United Nations refugees.

First Amendment

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.​

With one exception it is easy to identify the ripoff in every parasite cause funded by tax dollars.

Hollywood parasites have been sucking on the public teat for so long it is difficult to see the morality scam in parasites promising their respect:

A self-described “public service announcement” released last week by Unite for America featured 17 celebrities assuring the Republican electors that “you will have my respect” by refusing to vote for Mr. Trump.​

Liberal Hollywood stars reach out to Republican electors to stop them from voting for Trump
By Valerie Richardson
Saturday, December 17, 2016

Liberal Hollywood stars reach out to Republican electors to stop them from voting for Trump

Frankly, respect from Hollywood parasites is the same respect hangmen give to the condemned.

Always look for the money whenever something is being saved by parasites. Whenever parasites are after tax dollars they always dress their claim in morality.

morality (noun)
plural moralities

1. The quality of being in accord with standards of right or good conduct.

2. A system of ideas of right and wrong conduct: religious morality; Christian morality.

3. Virtuous conduct.

4. A rule or lesson in moral conduct.​

Environmental parasites save the planet. Infanticide parasites save a woman’s health and choice. Feminazi parasites save womanhood. United Nations parasites save the human race from a nuclear holocaust. Peacenik parasites saving the world from war encroach on the United Nations’ mandate. Political parasites save democracy. Public trough parasites of every stripe manage to save the children in every scam. The list of parasite morality violating the First Amendment with tax dollars is endless.

NOTE: Organized religion parasites are fed tax dollars to save illegal aliens and United Nations refugees.

First Amendment

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.​

With one exception it is easy to identify the ripoff in every parasite cause funded by tax dollars.

Hollywood parasites have been sucking on the public teat for so long it is difficult to see the morality scam in parasites promising their respect:

A self-described “public service announcement” released last week by Unite for America featured 17 celebrities assuring the Republican electors that “you will have my respect” by refusing to vote for Mr. Trump.​

By Valerie Richardson
Saturday, December 17, 2016

Frankly, respect from Hollywood parasites is the same respect hangmen give to the condemned.

Ok, I'm convinced.

You have been driven mad and blinded by hatred.

If people who help other people are parasites what does that make you?

an amoeba? a shit stain?

If people who help other people are parasites what does that make you?
To hobelim: NOT A FOOL OR A SUCKER.

Anybody who thinks like you cannot possibly believe in freedom of conscience. In fact, you must agree with charity hustlers who consider freedom of conscience a sin worse than murder.

I gather you also believe that lawyers help people whenever they create legal bases to enhance their incomes:

LA County Considers $1 Million in Taxpayer Funds to Help Illegals Fight Deportation
by AWR Hawkins
16 Dec 2016

LA County Considers $1 Million in Taxpayer Funds to Help Illegals Fight Deportation - Breitbart

So what does coerced charity make you? First read this thread if you intend to answer:

Jesus Christ never preached institutional charity. He preached individual responsibility. “Do to others as you would have them do to you.”

XXXXX

I never forced my personal morality on anyone. That morality served the country well for more than two centuries, while legislating love is tearing the country apart.

Where The Hell Is My Hub?

p.s. How did I forget to cite parasites in the OP who have their own key to the public larder?

2016-12-17.jpg
http://www.lucianne.com/images/lucianne/DailyPhoto/2016-12-17.jpg

Blowing some $85 million—and still counting—on lavish vacations; basking in the misery of a president putting down America at every media opportunity available; inserting a dreary message of doom and gloom on bright-eyed, graduating university students; along with her power-crazed husband making Wednesday nights at the White House, Booze it Up Central for celebrities and tolerating Barack’s addiction to the golf links hardly qualifies anyone to talk about hopelessness to an 8-year-long hostage called America.​

Rabble-rousing activists finally run out of Taxpayers’ Money
By Judi McLeod
December 18, 2016

Rabble-rousing activists finally run out of Taxpayers’ Money

p.p.s. Who was MO helping with tax dollars?

You seem to be upset about something.
To hobelim: I might get upset if touchy-feely moralists ever say anything I have not heard a thousand times before.
Are you having a bad day?
To hobelim: No. It is always a great day when my messages prompt halfwits to attack the messenger instead of the message. Their personal attacks prove they have nothing to say.

Forum List

Back