The World is on to Israel...

Meanwhile, let us not forget that the Israelis have been treating wounded Syrian children in Israeli hospitals...

Well, there are many decent people in Israel who do not care about some weird religious laws.

I admire such people. But are the actions of these people supported by the state?

Ovadia Yosef (the most prominent Rabbi that recently died in Israel, who was called by Netanyahu "our great teacher") declared in his public statements that it it forbidden for Jews to save the life of non-Jews on Sabbath.

And the son and student of Ovadia Yosef, Ya'akov, wrote a preface to the book, called "King's Torah", and in this book they say that it is permissible to kill the children of Palestinians, because these children may become terrorists.

Yitzhak Shapira is an Israeli rabbi who lives in the West Bank Israeli settlement Yitzhar[1] and is head of the Od Yosef Chai Yeshiva.[2]

In 2009 he published a book (The King's Torah) in which he writes that it is permissible for Jews to kill non-Jews (including children) who threaten the lives of Jews.[3][4] The book states "There is a reason to kill babies [on the enemy side] even if they have not transgressed the seven Noahide Laws because of the future danger they may present, since it is assumed that they will grow up to be evil like their parents."[5]

Yitzhak Shapira - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yosef was arrested on 3 July 2011 on suspicion of incitement to racism for his endorsement of the book The King's Torah, after he failed to report to the police for questioning, and released shortly thereafter.[7] The arrest and questioning sparked protests among his supporters.[8]

Ya'akov Yosef - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ovadia Yosef himself told following:

It is forbidden to be merciful to them. You must send missiles to them and annihilate them. They are evil and damnable. […] The Lord shall return the Arabs' deeds on their own heads, waste their seed and exterminate them...
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Ovadia_Yosef

To waste the seed of Arabs means to kill their children.

The most prominent Israeli Rabbi (who is considered to be one of the most great experts of Jewish religious laws in the last 100 years) openly endorses the extermination of Arabs, including their children!!!

And he gets away with it!

These guys were never sued in Israel for spreading hate, and Ovadia Yosef got the most huge funeral since the creation of Israel.

Ovadia Yosef never condemned the The King's Torah, and he never condemned his son for endorsing this hate book.

Last edited:
Basically, Art, all you are showing us is that you have read the hate sites, just like many posters before you. Does anyone think the readers would have even heard of this old Rabbi if people didn't drag him up from the hate sites? What next -- the True Torah Jews from the hate sites or the fake Talmud quotes? It's interesting to see what is being pulled up all the time -- but it is still the same old, same old. What is hilarious that even a Muslim woman from a southern state in India would pull up this same stuff from the hate sites. Boy, are those hate sites popular with many who post, and we all have learned about people that we would never have heard about if they weren't pull up from the hate sites.

Actually, Art, the King David Hotel was the British Military Headquarters.

So you believe that Brits were bad guys, and the Jewish terrorists who were disguised like Arabs were good guys?

:confused:

Why were Brits bad guys? Because they fought Jewish terrorism?

And what about the Lavon Affair?

You have neglected to make any comments about the honouring of Israeli terrorists who tried to kill Americans in Egypt and blame this murder on Arabs.

Last edited:
Basically, Art, all you are showing us is that you have read the hate sites...

I have quoted Wikipedia.

Is Wikipedia a "hate site"?

It seems that Zionists call any site that exposes their own hate against non-Jews "hate sites".

I was talking about the Rabbi that was called by Netanyahu "our most prominent teacher".

Can you get my drift?

Last edited:

So you believe that Brits were bad guys, and the Jewish terrorists who were disguised like Arabs were good guys?

You have neglected to make any comments about the honouring of Israeli terrorists who tried to kill Americans in Egypt and blame this murder on Arabs.

I believe they bombed the military headquarters because of some records they wanted destroyed. So tell me, Art, do they teach the Lavon Affair in German high schools. Somehow I doubt it, but it is very obvious where you learned about it. I never even heard of this (and I doubt that most of this world hasn't) until people like you started pulling this incident up from the hate sites. So tell us what Israeli terrorists are being honored who tried to kill Americans? Can you tell us what schools or squares are named after him. I think the various readers would be interested in this. I have a good idea. The Muslim woman who always used the same hate sites also pushed this preacher -- Muslim Preacher Dr Zakir Naik. Maybe you would be interested in being one of his adherents. Evidently, since you have been quiet about it, it doesn't seem to bother you how Christians are being persecuted and murdered in the Middle East. It is all about the Jews -- isn't it?

Basically, Art, all you are showing us is that you have read the hate sites...

I have quoted Wikipedia.

Is Wikipedia a "hate site"?

It seems that Zionists call any site that exposes their own hate against non-Jews "hate sites".

I was talking about the Rabbi that was called by Netanyahu "our most prominent teacher".

Can you get my drift?

Anyone can put in Wikipedia whatever they want to. That is why a teacher in my town tells her students not to use it, but to use a regular encyclopedia instead. Don't you think people can pull up stuff from hate sites and then put it in Wikipedia. Are you able to name for us some prominent Muslim Imams and teachers who call for the murder of the Infidels (which of course means you too). If you can't answer, perhaps we all can get your drift here since you no doubt could care less what they say.

What I am 'getting' from you is the usual 'party line' complete with conspiranutter BS about 'the Israel Lobby' and suchlike.

Meanwhile, let us not forget that the Israelis have been treating wounded Syrian children in Israeli hospitals...

Well, there are many decent people in Israel who do not care about some weird religious laws.

I admire such people. But are the actions of these people supported by the state?

Ovadia Yosef (the most prominent Rabbi that recently died in Israel, who was called by Netanyahu "our great teacher") declared in his public statements that it it forbidden for Jews to save the life of non-Jews on Sabbath.

And the son and student of Ovadia Yosef, Ya'akov, wrote a preface to the book, called "King's Torah", and in this book they say that it is permissible to kill the children of Palestinians, because these children may become terrorists.

Yitzhak Shapira is an Israeli rabbi who lives in the West Bank Israeli settlement Yitzhar[1] and is head of the Od Yosef Chai Yeshiva.[2]

In 2009 he published a book (The King's Torah) in which he writes that it is permissible for Jews to kill non-Jews (including children) who threaten the lives of Jews.[3][4] The book states "There is a reason to kill babies [on the enemy side] even if they have not transgressed the seven Noahide Laws because of the future danger they may present, since it is assumed that they will grow up to be evil like their parents."[5]

Yitzhak Shapira - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yosef was arrested on 3 July 2011 on suspicion of incitement to racism for his endorsement of the book The King's Torah, after he failed to report to the police for questioning, and released shortly thereafter.[7] The arrest and questioning sparked protests among his supporters.[8]

Ya'akov Yosef - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ovadia Yosef himself told following:

It is forbidden to be merciful to them. You must send missiles to them and annihilate them. They are evil and damnable. […] The Lord shall return the Arabs' deeds on their own heads, waste their seed and exterminate them...
Ovadia Yosef - Wikiquote

To waste the seed of Arabs means to kill their children.

The most prominent Israeli Rabbi (who is considered to be one of the most great experts of Jewish religious laws in the last 100 years) openly endorses the extermination of Arabs, including their children!!!

And he gets away with it!

These guys were never sued in Israel for spreading hate, and Ovadia Yosef got the most huge funeral since the creation of Israel.

Ovadia Yosef never condemned the The King's Torah, and he never condemned his son for endorsing this hate book.

Syrian injured have to pass the IDF to get the hospital. IDF have been supplying aid, none military to refugees on both side of the border. Syrians are treated and returned as soon as possible, but they are treated.

I believe they bombed the military headquarters because of some records they wanted destroyed.

You have ignored my questions.
Who were the bad guys?
The Jewish terrorists, or the Brits, who fought against Jewish terrorism?

So tell me, Art, do they teach the Lavon Affair in German high schools.

No, they do not, and the question is why?
Why is this important information supressed?

Somehow I doubt it, but it is very obvious where you learned about it.

Well, I have quoted the source. It is Wikipedia.
It seems that you are very unhappy about the fact that truth can now be spread via internet.

I never even heard of this (and I doubt that most of this world hasn't) until people like you started pulling this incident up from the hate sites.

Would you be more happy to remain ignorant?
What is your point?
Are you afraid of the truth, or are you jut pretending to be ignorant, and your real goal is to hide the truth?

So tell us what Israeli terrorists are being honored who tried to kill Americans?

Go back and read the Wiki articles I have quoted.

Can you tell us what schools or squares are named after him.

Of course there are a lot of places, named after terrorists, like Menachem Begin, who killed Brits.

For example there are a lot of Menachem Begin Streets, places etc. in Israel.

There is even a Menachem Begin Heritage Center in Israel:

The Menachem Begin Heritage Center is the official state memorial commemorating Menachem Begin, Israel’s sixth Prime Minister. The Center is located on the Hinnom Ridge, overlooking Mount Zion and walls of the Old City of Jerusalem.

Menachem Begin Heritage Center - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We are talking about the man whom Einstein and other Jewish intellectuals called "fascist" and compared his politics to the politics of Nazis.

The letter condemned Herut as well akin to Nazi and Fascist parties as a Terrorist party and was signed by over two dozen prominent Jewish intellectuals including Albert Einstein, Hannah Arendt, Zellig Harris and Sidney Hook.

Among the most disturbing political phenomena of our times is the emergence in the newly created state of Israel of the "Freedom Party" (Tnuat Haherut), a political party closely akin in its organization, methods, political philosophy and social appeal to the Nazi and Fascist parties. It was formed out of the membership and following of the former Irgun Zvai Leumi, a terrorist, right-wing, chauvinist organization in Palestine. (...) It is inconceivable that those who oppose fascism throughout the world, if correctly informed as to Mr. Begin's political record and perspectives, could add their names and support to the movement he represents. (...) Today they speak of freedom, democracy and anti-imperialism, whereas until recently they openly preached the doctrine of the Fascist state. It is in its actions that the terrorist party betrays its real character; from its past actions we can judge what it may be expected to do in the future.[5]

Herut - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Under Begin’s leadership, the Irgun continued to carry out operations such as breaking into Acre Prison, and the kidnapping and hanging of two British sergeants in order to prevent, and then in retaliation to, the execution of several Irgun members by the British. Growing numbers of British soldiers and policemen were deployed to quell the Jewish uprising, yet Begin managed to elude captivity, at times disguised as a rabbi. MI5 placed a 'dead-or-alive' bounty of £10,000 on his head after Irgun threatened 'a campaign of terror against British officials', saying they would kill Sir John Shaw, Britain's Chief Secretary in Palestine.

Menachem Begin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Selected Irgun, Haganah and Lehi attacks

June 30, 1924. According to Israeli journalists Shlomo Nakdimon and Shaul Mayzlish, Dutch Jew Jacob Israël de Haan was assassinated by Avraham Tehomi on the orders of Haganah leader Yitzhak Ben-Zvi[29] for his anti-Zionist political activities and contacts with Arab leaders.[30]

1937–1939 The Irgun conducted a campaign of violence against Palestinian Arab civilians resulting in the deaths of at least 250.[citation needed]

July 15, 1938* A bomb left in the vegetable market in Jerusalem by the Irgun injured 28[31]

July 25, 1938* The Irgun threw a bomb into the melon market in Haifa resulting in 49 deaths[32]

November 6, 1944 Lehi assassinated British minister Lord Moyne in Cairo, Egypt. The action was condemned by the Yishuv at the time, but the bodies of the assassins was brought home from Egypt in 1975 to a state funeral and burial on Mount Herzl.[citation needed]

1944–1945 The killings of several suspected collaborators with the Haganah and the British mandate government during the Hunting Season.

1946' Letter bombs sent to British officials, including foreign minister Ernst Bevin, by Lehi

July 26, 1946 The bombing of British administrative headquarters at the King David Hotel, killing 91 people — 28 British, 41 Arab, 17 Jewish, and 5 others. Around 45 people were injured.

1946 Railways and British military airfields were attacked several times.

October 31, 1946 The bombing by the Irgun of the British Embassy in Rome. Nearly half the building was destroyed and 3 people were injured.[33]

April 1947* An Irgun bomb placed at the Colonial Office in London failed to detonate.[34]

July 25, 1947 The Sergeants affair: When death sentences were passed on two Irgun members, the Irgun kidnapped Sgt. Clifford Martin and Sgt. Mervyn Paice and threatened to kill them in retaliation if the sentences were carried out. When the threat was ignored, the hostages were killed. Afterwards, their bodies were taken to an orange grove and left hanging by the neck from trees. An improvised explosive device was set. This went off when one of the bodies was cut down, seriously wounding a British officer.[35]

December 1947 – March 1948 Numerous attacks on Palestinian Arabs in the context of civil war after the vote of the United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine
'1947 Letter bombs sent to the Truman White House by Lehi

January 5–6, 1948 The Semiramis Hotel bombing, carried out by the Haganah (or, according to some sources, Irgun) resulted in the deaths of 24 to 26 people

April 1948 The Deir Yassin massacre carried out by the Irgun and Lehi, killed between 107 and 120 Palestinian villagers,[36] the estimate generally accepted by scholars.[37][38]

September 17, 1948 Lehi assassination of the United Nations mediator Folke Bernadotte, negotiator of the release of about 31,000 prisoners (including thousands of Jews from Nazi concentration camps during World War II),[39][40] whom Lehi accused of a pro-Arab stance during the cease-fire negotiations.

Zionist political violence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think the various readers would be interested in this.

Well, readers that are interested in finding out the truth should do their own research and read the Wikipedia, I have provided all links.

I have a good idea. The Muslim woman ...

Are you a Muslim-Hater?

...who always used the same hate sites also pushed this preacher ...

Well, I quoted Wikipedia. Is Wikipedia a "hate site"?

Do you hate any site that is telling the truth about the crimes of Zionism?

Do you think that it is a good idea to call any site YOU hate a "hate site"?

:D

What about your hate?

Do you hate the truth?

Evidently, since you have been quiet about it, it doesn't seem to bother you how Christians are being persecuted and murdered in the Middle East.

Christians and Muslims lived in peace in Palestine, before Zionists started instigating hate between Christians and Muslims, committing false flag attacks.

The Lavon Affair was one of this false flag attacks.

It is all about the Jews -- isn't it?

Well, it is about radical Zionists who usurped the power in the Jewish community.
It is up to Jews if they commemorate murders and terrorists, like Menachem Begin, and prise Ovadia Yosef as the greatest Jewish teacher, or if they listen to decent Jews, like Shlomo Sand, Israel Shahak, Israel Shamir or Norman Finkelstein, to mention only a couple of names of decent and honest Jews.

Last edited:
I believe they bombed the military headquarters because of some records they wanted destroyed.

Who were the bad guys?

So tell me, Art, do they teach the Lavon Affair in German high schools.

It seems that you are very unhappy about the fact that truth can now be spread via internet.

What is your point?
Are you afraid of the truth, or are you jut pretending to be ignorant, and your real goal is to hide the truth?

Of course there are a lot of places, named after terrorists, like Menachem Begin, who killed Brits.

We are talking about the man whom Einstein and other Jewish intellectuals called "fascist" and compared his politics to the politics of Nazis.

Well, readers that are interested in finding out the truth should do their own research and read the Wikipedia, I have provided all links.

Are you a Muslim-Hater?

What about your hate?

Do you hate the truth?

Evidently, since you have been quiet about it, it doesn't seem to bother you how Christians are being persecuted and murdered in the Middle East.

Christians and Muslims lived in peace in Palestine, before Zionists started instigating hate between Christians and Muslims, committing false flag attacks.

Well, it is about radical Zionists who usurped the power in the Jewish community.
It is up to Jews if they commemorate murders and terrorists, like Menachem Begin, and prise Ovadia Yosef as the greatest Jewish teacher, or if they listen to decent Jews, like Shlomo Sand, Israel Shahak, Israel Shamir or Norman Finkelstein, to mention only a couple of names of decent and honest Jews.

If you use wikipedia , you will see that the Arabs commited lots of attacks against Jews as well during that time you were quoting. You are making it look very onesided.

Who were the bad guys?

What is your point?

Are you a Muslim-Hater?

What about your hate?

Do you hate the truth?

If you use wikipedia , you will see that the Arabs commited lots of attacks against Jews as well during that time you were quoting. You are making it look very onesided.

Toastman, I laugh at people like Art since they are so obvious. They bring the same stuff up from the hate sites that people who have the same mind set as they have for years and years. Do you think that in the German school system they studied Israel Shahak and all the rest of the Jews Art mentioned. I am willing to bet, for instance, that Art never read any of the rebuttals to Shahak's work. Meanwhile, has anyone seen Art posting anything about the persecution of Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, etc. in the Muslim world? I guess if the Jews are not involved, they really don't care what is happening to others. However, does Art really think he would be safe wandering around in many parts of the Muslim world being the Infidel that he is?

King David Hotel was in response to the British attack on black sabbath, of jews.

You ignored all my questions, and that speaks volumes!
What to the reaction of Arabs to the invasion of Zionists and their policies, well, that was just a reaction.

Even leading Zionists could see that:

"Why should the Arabs make peace? If I were an Arab leader I would never make terms with Israel. That is natural: we have taken their country. Sure, God promised it to us, but what does that matter to them? Our God is not theirs. We come from Israel, it's true, but two thousand years ago, and what is that to them? There has been anti-Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault?

They only see one thing: we have come here and stolen their country. Why should they accept that?

David Ben-Gurion - Wikiquote

Last edited:
Do you think that in the German school system they studied Israel Shahak and all the rest of the Jews Art mentioned.

It seems that you hate the decent Jews I have mentioned, like Israel Shahak, and you are very unhappy that you cannot suppress the free spread of information.

It seems that you are very, very afraid of the truth, that is why you believe that truth is "hateful".

That is why you call Wikipedia a "hate site".

How stupid!

You use the word "hate" too much, it seems that you are projecting your own hate on your opponents.

And even more stupid is to talk about what is taught or not taught in German school.

Do you hope that Germans do not develop after they have finished school?

Do you really believe that Germans remain all their lives like retarded children who do not know anything except what they were told at school?

That may be the case with Americans, many of them remain retarded and ignorant children till their retirement, but this is not true for Europe and Europeans.

Any grown up individual in Europe who is able to read does his own research and tries to connect the dots using his own brain.

Last edited:
What I am 'getting' from you is the usual 'party line' complete with conspiranutter BS about 'the Israel Lobby' and suchlike.

Well, you had the opportunity to attack the message.
But you preferred to attack the messenger.

Do you think that in the German school system they studied Israel Shahak and all the rest of the Jews Art mentioned.

It seems that you hate the decent Jews I have mentioned, like Israel Shahak, and you are very unhappy that you cannot suppress the free spread of information.

It seems that you are very, very afraid of the truth, that is why you believe that truth is "hateful".

That is why you call Wikipedia a "hate site".

How stupid!

You use the word "hate" too much, it seems that you are projecting your own hate on your opponents.

And even more stupid is to talk about what is taught or not taught in German school.

Do you hope that Germans do not develop after they have finished school?

Do you really believe that Germans remain all their lives like retarded children who do not know anything except what they were told at school?

That may be the case with Americans, many of them remain retarded and ignorant children till their retirement, but this is not true for Europe and Europeans.

Any grown up individual in Europe who is able to read does his own research and tries to connect the dots using his own brain.

Yes, it appears that Art and his fellow travelers find out the same things from the hate sites when they research. What does a Muslim woman from a southern state in India have in common with those Europeans like Art? What does a Muslim from Pakistan have in common with Art? Why, they all seem find their information from hate sites. Meanwhile, it is a good thing that there have been colleges and universities here who have actually studied these hates site, but people like Art want to keep the hate sites under the table, so so speak, amd wamt everyone to think that whatever is in these hates sites is the genuine article.. Poor Art, he doesn't realize that no matter how much he plays "the enemy of my enemy is my friend game," he is still a non-believer in the eyes of the Muslims, many of whom would have no problem pulling a Nick Berg on him.

Well, you had the opportunity to attack the message.
But you preferred to attack the messenger.

Don't you realize that many of the readers have heard the same baloney for years and years and years and know just where this stuff comes from? Why don't you list for us the sites where you do your reasearch. It would be interesting to know. So much of the same stuff we have been gifted with over the years comes from Stormfront.com, RadioIslam, and the other NeoNazi/Islamofascist sites. It's funny how so many of them contain the exact same thing.

I guess Art would never consider that this old, old Rabbi has lived under Muslim rule and knows just what it is like for Jews to live under the Muslims. However, does anyone think that Art is concerned with the much younger Muslim preachers who say to "Kill the Infidels," which of course includes Art. Probably not because I don't think anyone has ever seen Art condemning what is happening to innocent people in Muslim countries. What does he care that innocent Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Atheists, Gays, and even Muslims of different sects are being murdered. The Jews are not involved so why should Art waste his time on any of this.

Can you tell us where they were specifically honored, Art? Was there a statue put up of one of them? Was a school named for them? Was a town square named for them? It would be interesting to learn about these things, and surely Art can tell us. The only thing that I can think of is that a movie theater in the Bronx was named after Col. David (Mickey) Marcus who fought in the 1948 War. He was also given the honor of being the only American soldier fighting in a foreign war to be buried at West Point. Maybe Art can rent the movie "Cast A Giant Shadow" in which Kirk Douglas played Col. Marcus.

Forum List

Back