Democrats and the Abortion Issue

Why, that's your hangup... not hers.
You know what is coming if you get your way???
And you have to know this is true.

Women if abortion is passed will next execute children up to the age of 6 most likely. If they do not want their children, they can execute them.

Filicide is already a problem. I believe abortion encourages this vile practice.

The United States has the highest rate of child murder among developed nations. The most common perpetrator of child homicide is a parent. In infancy, the US rate of homicide is 8/100,000, several times higher than Canada at 2.9 per 100,000 (Hatters-Friedman et al., 2012). About 2.5% of all homicide arrests in the United States are for parents who have killed their children (Mariano et al., 2014). This amounts to an average of about 500 filicide arrests each year. The rates of child homicide decrease with the child's age. At a visceral level, the horror of filicide seems to grow as the victim's age increases (Oberman, 1996).
Ninety percent of filicide perpetrators are biological parents and 10% are stepparents. Stepparents are far more likely to kill children than biological parents. In the “child maltreatment” homicides, fatal child abuse in stepparents is up to 100 times higher (Daly and Wilson, 1994).
The strongest predictive factors of maternal child homicide are maternal age of 19 years or younger, education of 12 years or less, single marital status, and late or absent prenatal care (Overpeck et al., 1998). Men, as opposed to women, who kill their children are more likely to kill older children, are more likely to be unemployed, are more likely to be facing separation from their spouse, and are more likely to abuse alcohol or drugs (Marleau et al., 1999; West et al., 2009). Among 16–18-year-old victims, fathers committed 80% of the homicides (Kung and Barr, 1996). Fathers are more likely to kill when there is doubt about paternity and when the child is viewed as an impediment to their career (Resnick, 1969). Paramours rarely kill their own children; instead, they more often kill the sons of their predecessors (Kaplun and Reich, 1976).
Go to:

METHODS OF FILICIDE​

The most common methods of infanticide are battering, smothering, strangling, and drowning (Lewis and Resnick, 1999). The method of killing is related to the age of the victim (Adinkrah, 2001). Homicide of infants and young children is typically committed with personal weapons (e.g., hands, feet) and rarely involves firearms, knives, and other dangerous weapons. Conversely, older children are killed with knives, firearms, and other lethal weapons. Fathers tend to use more violent methods such as striking, squeezing, or stabbing whereas mothers more often drowned, suffocated, or gassed their victims (Resnick, 1969; Marleau et al., 1999).
Go to:

MOTIVATION FOR CHILD MURDER BY PARENTS​

To provide a framework for viewing filicide, the child homicides will be divided into five categories (Resnick, 1969). This classification is based on the explanation given by the parent

can we stick with rational debate and not this what ever the fuck it is,,,

we are talking about intentional abortions not miscarriages,,

all youre doing is squirming because you know youre losing the discussion and showing yourself to be the sadistic baby killer you are,,
No one I know of forces any woman to have an abortion. It's her decision, and she is free to follow her beliefs, and they should be respected.

No one forces anyone who believes that a microscopic, mindless entity is a person to have an abortion. They are free to act according to their beliefs.

On the other hand, your insistence that an authoritarian State inflict your view upon everyone is both arrogant and intrusive.

Last edited:
No one I know of forces any woman to have an abortion. It's her decision, and she is free to follow her beliefs, and they should be respected.

No one forces anyone who believes that a microscopic, mindless entity is a person to have an abortion. They are free to act according to their beliefs.

On the other hand, your insistence that the State inflict your view upon everyone is both arrogant and intrusive.
Abortion is step number 1 to Filicide. I know it is for a fact.

Filicide

Description​

Filicide is the deliberate act of a parent killing their own child. The word filicide is derived from the Latin words filius and filia and the suffix -cide, from the word caedere meaning 'to kill'. The word can refer to both the crime and perpetrator of the crime. Wikipedia

Abortion is step number 1 to Filicide. I know it is for a fact.

Filicide

Description​

Filicide is the deliberate act of a parent killing their own child. The word filicide is derived from the Latin words filius and filia and the suffix -cide, from the word caedere meaning 'to kill'. The word can refer to both the crime and perpetrator of the crime. Wikipedia
Authoritarian crackpots insist the State impose their personal beliefs upon everyone else.

Freedom-loving Americans impose their personal beliefs upon no one.

Americans, overwhelmingly, support reproductive freedom within the strictures of Roe v Wade that had been the recognized law of the land for half a century.

Democratic candidates emphasis upon authoritarian politicians who seek to abrogate such rights is entirely relevant and appropriate.
Would you feel the same if abortion was codified into law as a right given women if, at the same time child support laws were abolished when women don’t exercise their right to abort?

Rights do come with responsibilities

Would you feel the same if abortion was codified into law as a right given women if, at the same time child support laws were abolished when women don’t exercise their right to abort?

Rights do come with responsibilities
because abortion requires another person to do it, it can never be considered a right,,

Authoritarian crackpots insist the State impose their personal beliefs upon everyone else.

Glad you agree that, if abortion is legal, then it would be authoritarian to compel child support.

On the other hand, your insistence that an authoritarian State inflict your view upon everyone is both arrogant and intrusive.
No one I know with the exception of rape has been forced to become pregnant.

Do you have a point genious?

Prior to 1960, abortion was universally condemned. It was true in real life and in fiction. When a woman in a movie or a television program was even considering an abortion, she was considered to be an "untouchable" - someone that nobody with any morals would want to have anything to do with.

The Hippocratic Oath, going back to classical Greece, prohibits physicians from performing abortions.

Moral reality does not change over time. Whether abortion is prohibited by law is another issue, but it a serious moral evil. Our grandmothers would be horrified to hear today's "progressive" women talking about abortion as though it were nothing more than a "choice," like which shoes to wear to a wedding. It is grotesque.

Glad you agree that, if abortion is legal, then it would be authoritarian to compel child support.
No one I know with the exception of rape has been forced to become pregnant.

Do you have a point genious
I respect the position of most freedom-loving Americans regarding abortion, and oppose the authoritarians who are hellbent upon inflicting their dogma on everyone via State dictate.

Last edited:

Abortionists impose their hate of freedom on their own children. If children were not put to death, I could be a fan of abortion. Abortion is just Death spelled with an A.

I respect the position of most freedom-loving Americans regarding abortion, and oppose the authoritarians who are hellbent upon inflicting their dogma on everyone via State dictate.
So you are a fan of Filicide!!!! Got that marked down.

And then we get that authoritarian state out of compelling child support upon men who had no choice in the matter!

How do you think women would feel bout dat?

I have a feeling schmidlap will either fall off the discussion thread, or reply like the 🦜 he is. Either way, he just ran up against THE MOST PRO CHOICE MEMBER OF THIS BOARD!

And then we get that authoritarian state out of compelling child support upon men who had no choice in the matter!

How do you think women would feel bout dat?
If the woman chooses to abort the child, she deserves no support. NADA

Forum List

Back