The World is on to Israel...

What did she say that was incorrect?

Links?

You tell me as I closed it down as soon as I saw it was Iranian propaganda.

But what has it to do with the fact gaza was not occupied between August 2005 and 2007 yet the attacks on Israel increased 100 fold ?

Like Iran tells Laila El Haddad what to say. :lol::lol::lol:

Not!

If you would watch the video, your questions would be answered.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR5BDwEW6uw]Laila El-Haddad, Journalist, Author, Gaza Mom-The Autograph-09-21-2011 - YouTube[/ame]

No as it is islamonazi propaganda and is based on BLOOD LIBELS and LIES. And yes if she wants to return to Iran and keep working she is told what to say.

I understand that there is an approximate 2 mile no man's land that separates S'derot from where Gazans actually reside.
This is the area utilized by Arabs to fire rockets.
Apparently, Israel is saddled with the responsibility of monitoring the zone.
Apparently, the Gazans are saddled with the responsibility of...They have no sense of responsibility.
That saddling of responsibility you're referring to, is a war crime.

Do explain how defending against attack is now a war crime ?

And by the way I proved that gaza is not occupied by producing the words of a hamas official who said it wasn't

It is true that much of the world understands Israel's war crimes and other violations of international law.

The problem is the USA where too many Americans are ignorant of the facts and are brainwashed by religious extremism.
Or maybe we just don't care enough to do something about it?

If I was President, I'd end all military shipments to Israel, freeze all Israeli assets in US banks, outlaw AIPAC within the continental United States and submit a resolution to the UNSC telling Israel they got 90 days to get their ass out of the OPT, or their "ass", will be removed for them.

Just as well that you aren't president then as it would be your ass that would be getting removed. Typical American BULLY who lives in the fantasy world that America is still king of the hill. And how soon after starting your ILLEGAL ACTIONS do you think it would be before America was looking at bankruptcy. How would you keep all those workers in jobs, and all your sick from dying when Israel pulled the plug on your assets and stopped selling medical equipment to your hospitals. Would you ask the Palestinians to step in and buy your weapons and make your medical supplies for you. Did you engage your brain before writing your drunken stupidity, or was it on loan to another half wit.

Where does that conclusion come from?
The blockade collectively punishes the entire population of Gaza.

"Collective punishment" is a war crime.

There's a blockade between Israel and Gaza?
I think your Jew hating is causing you to be confused.
Every nation has the right to guard it's borders.
The blockade is a separate issue keeping weapons out of Gaza.
If the Gazans want weapons, they can get them from Egypt.

That is if Egypt lifts its blockade of gaza, placed because the Palestinians were attacking Egypt in the same way they attack Israel.

The blockade collectively punishes the entire population of Gaza.

"Collective punishment" is a war crime.

That is not what Israel is doing.

Yes it is and it is within the realms of International Law

But you do not have a right to guard someone else's borders, or restrict movement of it's citizens or prevent them from acquiring weapons to defend themselves.

Israel is guarding its own borders from the Israeli side, and as entitled by the Geneva conventions and International law it can restrict movement of persons and goods across its borders. Under International law it is an offence to acquire weapons for use in a terrorist attack and all nations are expected to stop gun running in these circumstances. If the gazans were serious about it being a defensive measure then they would engage the rules of war and have all its combatants in uniform, stop attacking from civilian areas and declare war openly. Until they comply with International law then Israel and Egypt are within their rights to blockade gaza.

Find the relevant part of international law that prohibits the blockade

But you do not have a right to guard someone else's borders, or restrict movement of it's citizens or prevent them from acquiring weapons to defend themselves.

The zone between S'derot and Gaza is a neutral zone whose intention is constantly being violated by the Gazans.

The blockage is based upon repetitive murderous behavior.
It is unfortunate that the good Gazans have to suffer for the bad Gazans.

Israel blocks things like chocolate and text books for schools.

Gaza is not allowed to export produce or manufactured goods.

What does that have to do with Israel's so called security?

Chocolate is an accelerant and can be used in explosives, so is on the International List of banned substances.

Paper can be used in the manufacture of weapons so is on the same list

Exports can generate income to buy weapons for use against children in a terrorist war so it is legal to halt their passage across Israeli land.

As explained it has everything to do with Israel's security.

Israel blocks things like chocolate and text books for schools.

Gaza is not allowed to export produce or manufactured goods.

What does that have to do with Israel's so called security?

The shipments are brought on VERY LARGE cargo ships.
It's not like a Carvel truck driving up the street.
The shipments are inspected, just like shipments in ANY harbor around the world, and the goods are allowed through.
This is being done at Israel's expense.

Gaza can export whatever it wants via Egypt.
Egypt wants as much to do with the Gazans as Israel does, so you can lay equal blame on Egypt, even though you won't.

You are ducking the question.

BTW, the US pays Egypt $2B a year to side with Israel.

Totally irrelevant as Egypt went against the blockade a short while back, and found itself under attack from gaza. very quickly placed the blockade back on after a few deaths.

Chocolate is an accelerant and can be used in explosives, so is on the International List of banned substances.

Exports can generate income to buy weapons for use against children in a terrorist war so it is legal to halt their passage across Israeli land.

Israel is afraid of chocolate and paper. :)

Chocolate is an accelerant and can be used in explosives, so is on the International List of banned substances. Paper can be used in the manufacture of weapons so is on the same list Exports can generate income to buy weapons for use against children in a terrorist war so it is legal to halt their passage across Israeli land. As explained it has everything to do with Israel's security.
Israel is afraid of chocolate and paper.
Both are detrimental to gazabadians, of course.

Chocolate is not healthy.
Paper? Didn't that go out with the advent of e-mails, texting and smart phones?

Don't be a jerk. Banning chocolate and paper is just Israel's way of inflicting collective punishment upon the people of Gaza for being ruled by Hamas. They think that by making their lives miserable, Gazans will rise up and kick Hamas into the Sea.

Don't be a jerk. Banning chocolate and paper is just Israel's way of inflicting collective punishment upon the people of Gaza for being ruled by Hamas. They think that by making their lives miserable, Gazans will rise up and kick Hamas into the Sea.

I wouldn't worry if I were you.
As the thread title says, the world is onto Israel.

Or gazabadian fems will get more fat-ugly.

What I find rather interesting is the number of Israeli Jew Babes being welcomed by show biz in the last three years or so.

But don't worry, the world is onto Israel.

Dark Chocolate Is Healthy Chocolate

What I find rather interesting is the number of Israeli Jew Babes being welcomed by show biz in the last three years or so.

But don't worry, the world is onto Israel.

Like Bar Rafaeli. Who else?

Sarai Givaty...OMG!

Gal Gadot....not quite my taste.
There are a number of others but my iPad's keyboard sucks with Copy/Paste.

Last edited:

If a product can be used to make explosives then it should be banned, some very common cookery ingredients can be used in the manufacture of explosives. Paper can be used as outer casing for explosive charges so that the blast is intensified. Most dried herbs and spices can be made into a low level explosive, as can flour. Which is why the mills that grind flour have earthing rods to dissipate the static charges.
I cant see what the gazans are complaining about they get plenty of melons injected with a male contraceptive and plenty of gum made with an aphrodisiac..............:tongue:

Forum List

Back