The World is on to Israel...

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
These are the sentiments on Yahoo News by ordinary people wondering how land theft by settlement building helps peace?

Yahoo!

I simply do not understand how the continuous expansion of settlements in the West Bank will ultimately secure peace between Israel and the Palestinians. Logic dictates that one can't negotiate the context of "land for peace" when the stock of land to be offered is being continuously diminished.

What’s more I don't get how you negotiate land that does not belong to you? You have no legal right to the land and you are breaking international law by occupying that land? Plus when you give someone something that you do not own are you really giving them anything?

Hey Fellow Americans, stop being played by Israel

This evil creature, Prime Sinister Benevil Satanyahu who is a foreign invader and illegal alien in Palestine should be thrown in jail in his native homeland of Poland for the all the genocide and atrocities he and all 7 million members of his Satanic cult have been committing against the indigenous people of Palestine for over 70 years. Like the late honorable Nelson Mandela said, the genocide and atrocities Black South Africans endured under apartheid pales in comparison to the genocide and atrocities the jews have been committing against the indigenous people of Palestine since they arrived from Europe and elsewhere to colonize that country.
Anyway, this satanic creature has no interest in peace. He just drags the process along until the American administration changes and then start all over again. Meanwhile, the land theft continues and the apartheid system gets worse and more Palestinians are forced to leave their homes. This must be immediately stopped and the only way to do it is to impose full military and economic sanctions on the illeagl, illegitimate zionist entity.

I have not taken sides at all in the Israel and Palestinian feud, but I find it ironic that he would caution the US to not to be perceived to take sides. I believe that most objective observers would believe that the US has been siding with Israel for generations. Some of the problems in the Middle East were foreseen by Harry Truman when the US took their side during his Administration. Nearly every President in the last 40 years has warned Israel about their illegal settlements, but they did nothing about it. I'm sure that we had no intention of doing anything about these transgressions, since our condemnations were probably only for show. We turn our eyes from Israel's illegal transgressions, but politically support Israel's retaliations against Palestinian's transgressions. Most of the world sees the US as being firmly one-sided on the side of Israel. Any pressure that Israel may be feeling now is merely a slight shift towards being more balanced.

AUGUSTINE 1 hour ago

I'm ready for peace. I'm ready for a real, secure, genuine peace and I hope that (Palestinian) President (Mahmud) Abbas is too, because if he is, I'm sure our American friends will only help," that b/s about loyalty to whom israel? The very people whom spy and steal from us from secrets to uranium whom kill our sailors remember the u.s.s. Liberty? And civilian activist americans with our own aid money? And you all dont care, thats the jewish media control on you whom corrupt our senate and congress, 5 fth columnist in our politics and life people with loyalty to israels agenda not our country; i understand hitler now as well as israel hitler the master race israel the chosen ones to burn in hell it all makes sence and both founded by jews any one that loves israel so much more than these united states of america needs to go every one of you rat fink traitors rats !! If it was by me i would shoot the traitors and rats all america first

Let em built in your lot and not expect people to see me as the offender. I don't really care for either of these people. I just don't want my country to go to war over either of them. Israel wants the UN and other nations to back it, but it refuses to let nuclear inspectors in, and UN lets them get away with it and flaunts United Nations Security Council Resolution 242. I say they should be on their own. No ones sides with either of these peoples or countries.

This war monger Netenyahu wants the european to be fair and let him steal the whole
West Bank from the palestinians. Israel will set the bar so high to delay any formation of a palestinian State so that it has time to steal the whole West Bank. Now, the land thief wants the US and
european nations to support his land grab agenda. Our corrupt US politicians have sold out to the US jewish lobbies by letting this land grab to go on.

More

Aaron 2 hours ago

Finally people are starting to wake up to the fact that our support of Israel has not only been a huge drain on our econmy but also a diplomatic catastrophy. Americans are sick and tired of Israel taking their hard earned dollars only to have them spit in our face with impunity. Israel thinks that through its agents and lobbyists it can control the US government. They have in the past but this has got to stop. America should not be controled by a foreign country

Jews, Zionists, aipac are masters of deception.

source of corruption, evil, filth and garbage..

manipulators of the truth..

there isn't a fraud or scandal on a large scale in America and around the world without finding them behind it..

Madoff involved in the largest fraud in US history
Abramoff involved in the largest scandal in US congress corruption in US history
filner made the top 10 scandals in America in 2013
pollard spied on the US, stole sensitive military tech, passed it on to Israel and sold it to china...

More

. Reply

Last edited:
If Israel is successful in developing offshore gas fields, they need to get that gas to markets.. and that may change the dynamics with their neighbors.

These are the sentiments on Yahoo News by ordinary people wondering how land theft by settlement building helps peace?

Yahoo!
Go 41 minutes ago

I simply do not understand how the continuous expansion of settlements in the West Bank will ultimately secure peace between Israel and the Palestinians. Logic dictates that one can't negotiate the context of "land for peace" when the stock of land to be offered is being continuously diminished.

What’s more I don't get how you negotiate land that does not belong to you? You have no legal right to the land and you are breaking international law by occupying that land? Plus when you give someone something that you do not own are you really giving them anything?

More

. Reply .

Go 43 minutes ago

U.S. Financial Aid To Israel: Figures, Facts, and Impact

Summary

Benefits to Israel of U.S. Aid
Since 1949 (As of November 1, 1997)

Foreign Aid Grants and Loans
$74,157,600,000

Other U.S. Aid (12.2% of Foreign Aid)
$9,047,227,200

Interest to Israel from Advanced Payments
$1,650,000,000

Grand Total
$84,854,827,200

Total Benefits per Israeli
$14,630

Cost to U.S. Taxpayers of U.S.
Aid to Israel

Grand Total
$84,854,827,200

Interest Costs Borne by U.S.
$49,936,680,000

Total Cost to U.S. Taxpayers
$134,791,507,200

Total Taxpayer Cost per Israeli
$23,240

For once I agree with Netanyahu. We Americans have definitely been friends to Israel. Ask now what Israel can do for America; ask what America can do for Israel.

FU Netanyahu! We don't need leeches.

Special Reports:

Congress Watch: A Conservative Total for U.S. Aid to Israel: $91 Billion—and Counting

Congressional Research Report on Israel: US Foreign Assistance by Clyde Mark

ieve that most objective observers would believe that the US has been siding with Israel for generations. Some of the problems in the Middle East were foreseen by Harry Truman when the US took their side during his Administration. Nearly every President in the last 40 years has warned Israel about their illegal settlements, but they did nothing about it. I'm sure that we had no intention of doing anything about these transgressions, since our condemnations were probably only for show. We turn our eyes from Israel's illegal transgressions, but politically support Israel's retaliations against Palestinian's transgressions. Most of the world sees the US as being firmly one-sided on the side of Israel. Any pressure that Israel may be feeling now is merely a slight shift towards being more balanced.

More

. Expand Replies (1) Reply .

Yahoo!
Go 41 minutes ago

More

. Reply .

Go 43 minutes ago

Summary

$74,157,600,000

$9,047,227,200

$1,650,000,000

Grand Total
$84,854,827,200

$14,630

Aid to Israel

Grand Total
$84,854,827,200

$49,936,680,000

$134,791,507,200

$23,240

For once I agree with Netanyahu. We Americans have definitely been friends to Israel. Ask now what Israel can do for America; ask what America can do for Israel.

Special Reports:

Congress Watch: A Conservative Total for U.S. Aid to Israel: $91 Billion—and Counting

More

. Reply .

Viva Viva Palestina 36 minutes ago

This evil creature, Prime Sinister Benevil Satanyahu who is a foreign invader and illegal alien in Palestine should be thrown in jail in his native homeland of Poland for the all the genocide and atrocities he and all 7 million members of his Satanic cult have been committing against the indigenous people of Palestine for over 70 years. Like the late honorable Nelson Mandela said, the genocide and atrocities Black South Africans endured under apartheid pales in comparison to the genocide and atrocities the jews have been committing against the indigenous people of Palestine since they arrived from Europe and elsewhere to colonize that country.
Anyway, this satanic creature has no interest in peace. He just drags the process along until the American administration changes and then start all over again. Meanwhile, the land theft continues and the apartheid system gets worse and more Palestinians are forced to leave their homes. This must be immediately stopped and the only way to do it is to impose full military and economic sanctions on the illeagl, illegitimate zionist entity.

More

David 2 hours ago

I have not taken sides at all in the Israel and Palestinian feud, but I find it ironic that he would caution the US to not to be perceived to take sides. I believe that most objective observers would believe that the US has been siding with Israel for generations. Some of the problems in the Middle East were foreseen by Harry Truman when the US took their side during his Administration. Nearly every President in the last 40 years has warned Israel about their illegal settlements, but they did nothing about it. I'm sure that we had no intention of doing anything about these transgressions, since our condemnations were probably only for show. We turn our eyes from Israel's illegal transgressions, but politically support Israel's retaliations against Palestinian's transgressions. Most of the world sees the US as being firmly one-sided on the side of Israel. Any pressure that Israel may be feeling now is merely a slight shift towards being more balanced.

More

Life is a bagel 18 minutes ago

People ask about injustice and some even advise Netanyahu to 'return' to Poland. Are the people writing these comments firing on all brain cells? Don't they know what happened to Jews who attempted to recover their Polish property after WW2? Don't they know where Belzec, Sobibor, Treblinka, Chelmno and Auschwitz were located? Obviously, not...

Moreover, why don't the Czechs allow the 3 million or so Sudeten Germans to return to the Czech Republic after they were expelled? Why don't the Arab States allow the right of return of the Jews whom they expelled from their lands and properties in the years following the creation of the State of Israel.

In short, why don't all the anti-Zionists come clean and admit to being anti-semites???

More

AUGUSTINE 1 hour ago

I'm ready for peace. I'm ready for a real, secure, genuine peace and I hope that (Palestinian) President (Mahmud) Abbas is too, because if he is, I'm sure our American friends will only help," that b/s about loyalty to whom israel? The very people whom spy and steal from us from secrets to uranium whom kill our sailors remember the u.s.s. Liberty? And civilian activist americans with our own aid money? And you all dont care, thats the jewish media control on you whom corrupt our senate and congress, 5 fth columnist in our politics and life people with loyalty to israels agenda not our country; i understand hitler now as well as israel hitler the master race israel the chosen ones to burn in hell it all makes sence and both founded by jews any one that loves israel so much more than these united states of america needs to go every one of you rat fink traitors rats !! If it was by me i would shoot the traitors and rats all america first

More

. Reply .

MPG 2 hours ago

Let em built in your lot and not expect people to see me as the offender. I don't really care for either of these people. I just don't want my country to go to war over either of them. Israel wants the UN and other nations to back it, but it refuses to let nuclear inspectors in, and UN lets them get away with it and flaunts United Nations Security Council Resolution 242. I say they should be on their own. No ones sides with either of these peoples or countries.

More

victor 9 hours ago

This war monger Netenyahu wants the european to be fair and let him steal the whole
West Bank from the palestinians. Israel will set the bar so high to delay any formation of a palestinian State so that it has time to steal the whole West Bank. Now, the land thief wants the US and
european nations to support his land grab agenda. Our corrupt US politicians have sold out to the US jewish lobbies by letting this land grab to go on.

More

. Expand Replies (2) Reply .

Aaron 2 hours ago

Finally people are starting to wake up to the fact that our support of Israel has not only been a huge drain on our econmy but also a diplomatic catastrophy. Americans are sick and tired of Israel taking their hard earned dollars only to have them spit in our face with impunity. Israel thinks that through its agents and lobbyists it can control the US government. They have in the past but this has got to stop. America should not be controled by a foreign country

More

. Reply .

george 1 hour ago

there isn't a fraud or scandal on a large scale in America and around the world without finding them behind it..

Abramoff involved in the largest scandal in US congress corruption in US history
pollard spied on the US, stole sensitive military tech, passed it on to Israel and sold it to china...

More

. Reply

All the views of neo Marxist racists who are paid to post their views on the internet, how much is China paying you for your computer skills cof cof cof:cuckoo:

Right wing fanatics like you refuse to see the truth starring you clearly in the face while thinking that ordinary Americans posting their opinions are being paid...

Sure stick your head in the sand

Yahoo!
Go 41 minutes ago

More

. Reply .

Go 43 minutes ago

Summary

$74,157,600,000

$9,047,227,200

$1,650,000,000

Grand Total
$84,854,827,200

$14,630

Aid to Israel

Grand Total
$84,854,827,200

$49,936,680,000

$134,791,507,200

$23,240

Special Reports:

More

. Reply .

More

David 2 hours ago

More

People ask about injustice and some even advise Netanyahu to 'return' to Poland. Are the people writing these comments firing on all brain cells? Don't they know what happened to Jews who attempted to recover their Polish property after WW2? Don't they know where Belzec, Sobibor, Treblinka, Chelmno and Auschwitz were located? Obviously, not...

Moreover, why don't the Czechs allow the 3 million or so Sudeten Germans to return to the Czech Republic after they were expelled? Why don't the Arab States allow the right of return of the Jews whom they expelled from their lands and properties in the years following the creation of the State of Israel.

In short, why don't all the anti-Zionists come clean and admit to being anti-semites???

More

AUGUSTINE 1 hour ago

More

. Reply .

MPG 2 hours ago

More

victor 9 hours ago

More

Aaron 2 hours ago

More

. Reply .

george 1 hour ago

More

. Reply

Alot of these posts are anti-Jewish garbage that don't deserve a response. But I'll respond to one. Netanyahu was born in Israel, not Poland. He lost a brave brother to terrorism. He is devoted to the Land of Israel. I don't think it's wise to continue settlement-building during the short 9-month period of negotiations, but it's not as if Palestinians are being forced from their homes. Most of the apartments being built are on already existing settlements that will go to Israel in a final agreement anyway. As for U.S. aid to Israel, it's only one-fifth of the foreign aid package. Where are the other four-fifths going? To Pakistan, that was harboring Osama? To Libya, that killed 4 American diplomats? And do any of the posters here know how much government money is wasted on useless pork packages right here in this country?

Yahoo!
Go 41 minutes ago

More

. Reply .

Go 43 minutes ago

Summary

$74,157,600,000

$9,047,227,200

$1,650,000,000

Grand Total
$84,854,827,200

$14,630

Aid to Israel

Grand Total
$84,854,827,200

$49,936,680,000

$134,791,507,200

$23,240

Special Reports:

More

. Reply .

More

David 2 hours ago

More

More

AUGUSTINE 1 hour ago

More

. Reply .

MPG 2 hours ago

More

victor 9 hours ago

More

Aaron 2 hours ago

More

. Reply .

george 1 hour ago

More

. Reply

Alot of these posts are anti-Jewish garbage that don't deserve a response. But I'll respond to one. Netanyahu was born in Israel, not Poland. He lost a brave brother to terrorism. He is devoted to the Land of Israel. I don't think it's wise to continue settlement-building during the short 9-month period of negotiations, but it's not as if Palestinians are being forced from their homes.

Most of the apartments being built are on already existing settlements that will go to Israel in a final agreement anyway. As for U.S. aid to Israel, it's only one-fifth of the foreign aid package. Where are the other four-fifths going? To Pakistan, that was harboring Osama? To Libya, that killed 4 American diplomats? And do any of the posters here know how much government money is wasted on useless pork packages right here in this country?

Pakistan has a population of 179 million..

Yahoo!
Go 41 minutes ago

More

. Reply .

Go 43 minutes ago

Summary

$74,157,600,000

$9,047,227,200

$1,650,000,000

Grand Total
$84,854,827,200

$14,630

Aid to Israel

Grand Total
$84,854,827,200

$49,936,680,000

$134,791,507,200

$23,240

Special Reports:

More

. Reply .

More

David 2 hours ago

More

More

AUGUSTINE 1 hour ago

More

. Reply .

MPG 2 hours ago

More

victor 9 hours ago

More

Aaron 2 hours ago

More

. Reply .

george 1 hour ago

More

. Reply

Alot of these posts are anti-Jewish garbage that don't deserve a response. But I'll respond to one. Netanyahu was born in Israel, not Poland. He lost a brave brother to terrorism. He is devoted to the Land of Israel. I don't think it's wise to continue settlement-building during the short 9-month period of negotiations, but it's not as if Palestinians are being forced from their homes.

Most of the apartments being built are on already existing settlements that will go to Israel in a final agreement anyway. As for U.S. aid to Israel, it's only one-fifth of the foreign aid package. Where are the other four-fifths going? To Pakistan, that was harboring Osama? To Libya, that killed 4 American diplomats? And do any of the posters here know how much government money is wasted on useless pork packages right here in this country?

So what? If they're not a true ally, they don't deserve our help. Let them help themselves.

So what? If they're not a true ally, they don't deserve our help. Let them help themselves.

Do you think Israel is a "true" ally?

KSA is our oldest ally in the ME and they have never gotten foreign aid.

Make a few basic comparisons.. Like the population of Haiti and its population compared to Israel. LOLOLOL

Israel is a tiny population that has received the Lion's share of US aid since 1948.

Yahoo!
Go 41 minutes ago

More

. Reply .

Go 43 minutes ago

Summary

$74,157,600,000

$9,047,227,200

$1,650,000,000

Grand Total
$84,854,827,200

$14,630

Aid to Israel

Grand Total
$84,854,827,200

$49,936,680,000

$134,791,507,200

$23,240

Special Reports:

More

. Reply .

More

David 2 hours ago

More

More

AUGUSTINE 1 hour ago

More

. Reply .

MPG 2 hours ago

More

victor 9 hours ago

More

Aaron 2 hours ago

More

. Reply .

george 1 hour ago

More

. Reply

All the views of neo Marxist racists who are paid to post their views on the internet, how much is China paying you for your computer skills cof cof cof:cuckoo:

Right wing fanatics like you refuse to see the truth starring you clearly in the face while thinking that ordinary Americans posting their opinions are being paid...

Tell you what truth I see shall I, I see you failing to give a balanced view of the aid to the whole of the region. I see you refusing to give the details of the aid package to Israel that includes the clause that they MUST use the aid to buy American goods at full price. I see you using smoke and mirrors to racially attack the Jews because you want to finish the Final Solution. You defend and support the MASS MURDERS and ATROCITIES carried out in your name by the neo Marxist governments that have been implicated in the ethnic cleansing of hundreds of millions of decent people because they spoke out against the Marxist ideology. We in the UK have just been through 17 years of Marxist misrule and oppression that very nearly destroyed this country. The savage beatings by the para-military wing of the elected government on children, infirm and the elderly. The systematic rape of scores of schoolgirls as young as 12 just so they could buy a handful of votes. The failures of our police because they were afraid of being branded racist, so rapists, murderers and armed robbers went free because they were immigrants. Lets hope the decent people of America see the truth and stop the rot already setting in and evict the neo Marxists from power. Make it an offence against decency and humanity to preach any neo Marxist dogma like you are doing here, and have a custodial sentence for any offenders. No plea bargaining either just swift justice to stem the flow of commie filth.

Yes I am right wing and anyone with eyes can see what our right wing government has achieved in 4 short years by not giving in to threats and violence. How would you like your pay to be worth 5% more than it was last year, or to see 30% of the unemployed back in a job

Make a few basic comparisons.. Like the population of Haiti and its population compared to Israel. LOLOLOL

Israel is a tiny population that has received the Lion's share of US aid since 1948.

Don't you just love Shaarona's maniacal LOLOLOL? Meanwhile, a former poster, a retired Naval Intelligence Officer, has said that if Americans knew just how much Israel has helped America, no American would begrudge her any penny she gets. We all seem to forget that most of the aid given to Israel anyway must be spent here, giving jobs to workers in our own defense industry. So much of the other money given to other countries just goes into the pockets of dictators and tyrants.

Yahoo!
Go 41 minutes ago

More

. Reply .

Go 43 minutes ago

Summary

$74,157,600,000

$9,047,227,200

$1,650,000,000

Grand Total
$84,854,827,200

$14,630

Aid to Israel

Grand Total
$84,854,827,200

$49,936,680,000

$134,791,507,200

$23,240

Special Reports:

More

. Reply .

More

David 2 hours ago

More

More

AUGUSTINE 1 hour ago

More

. Reply .

MPG 2 hours ago

More

victor 9 hours ago

More

Aaron 2 hours ago

More

. Reply .

george 1 hour ago

More

. Reply

Alot of these posts are anti-Jewish garbage that don't deserve a response. But I'll respond to one. Netanyahu was born in Israel, not Poland. He lost a brave brother to terrorism. He is devoted to the Land of Israel. I don't think it's wise to continue settlement-building during the short 9-month period of negotiations, but it's not as if Palestinians are being forced from their homes. Most of the apartments being built are on already existing settlements that will go to Israel in a final agreement anyway. As for U.S. aid to Israel, it's only one-fifth of the foreign aid package. Where are the other four-fifths going? To Pakistan, that was harboring Osama? To Libya, that killed 4 American diplomats? And do any of the posters here know how much government money is wasted on useless pork packages right here in this country?

Don't forget that one fifth is going to Egypt and Jordan as blood money for signing the peace treaties with Israel. Both Egypt and Jordan demanded the "gifts" as a prerequisite of signing the deal.

Tell you what truth I see shall I, I see you failing to give a balanced view of the aid to the whole of the region. I see you refusing to give the details of the aid package to Israel that includes the clause that they MUST use the aid to buy American goods at full price. I see you using smoke and mirrors to racially attack the Jews because you want to finish the Final Solution.

You defend and support the MASS MURDERS and ATROCITIES carried out in your name by the neo Marxist governments that have been implicated in the ethnic cleansing of hundreds of millions of decent people because they spoke out against the Marxist ideology. We in the UK have just been through 17 years of Marxist misrule and oppression that very nearly destroyed this country. The savage beatings by the para-military wing of the elected government on children, infirm and the elderly. The systematic rape of scores of schoolgirls as young as 12 just so they could buy a handful of votes.

The failures of our police because they were afraid of being branded racist, so rapists, murderers and armed robbers went free because they were immigrants. Lets hope the decent people of America see the truth and stop the rot already setting in and evict the neo Marxists from power. Make it an offence against decency and humanity to preach any neo Marxist dogma like you are doing here, and have a custodial sentence for any offenders. No plea bargaining either just swift justice to stem the flow of commie filth.

Yes I am right wing and anyone with eyes can see what our right wing government has achieved in 4 short years by not giving in to threats and violence. How would you like your pay to be worth 5% more than it was last year, or to see 30% of the unemployed back in a job

Oh crap............. Jews are not a RACE... but most of the early immigrants from Eastern Europe were revolutionary Bolsheviks ... circa 1920.

You aren't "right wing".. Just poorly educated.

Yahoo!
Go 41 minutes ago

More

. Reply .

Go 43 minutes ago

Summary

$74,157,600,000

$9,047,227,200

$1,650,000,000

Grand Total
$84,854,827,200

$14,630

Aid to Israel

Grand Total
$84,854,827,200

$49,936,680,000

$134,791,507,200

$23,240

Special Reports:

More

. Reply .

More

David 2 hours ago

More

More

AUGUSTINE 1 hour ago

More

. Reply .

MPG 2 hours ago

More

victor 9 hours ago

More

Aaron 2 hours ago

More

. Reply .

george 1 hour ago

More

. Reply

What has that got to do with aid to Israel, and Pakistan has the same status as Israel being built on land that was British. Didn't the muslims MASS MURDER millions of innocent Hindu's and Sikh's to force the formation of another Islamic state were there were never any muslims a few generations before the demands

WRONG they get LOANS that have to be paid back, and the loans have to be used to buy American goods. I have had this out with neo Marxist stooges and muslims before on other boards and they slink away when the US government reports say just this. How much do you think aid to Israel is worth to the US in real terms, how many jobs it provides and how many lives it saves.
Now how much is pakistans GDP and why does it need all that aid money from the US, how can it afford to build a spaceship that will fly to mars while the US is having to call a halt to space exploration. Just typical muslim fraud isn't it, only this is right under our noses and we can see it happening. Like the threats to the UK not that long ago that they would not stop any terrorists from boarding planes to the UK if we did not increase the amount of aid. We should have arrested every muslim of Pakistani heritage and sent the whole lot back with a note telling the Pakistani government that we no longer recognise Pakistani passports and view all holders as active terrorists.

Yahoo!
Go 41 minutes ago

More

. Reply .

Go 43 minutes ago

Summary

$74,157,600,000

$9,047,227,200

$1,650,000,000

Grand Total
$84,854,827,200

$14,630

Aid to Israel

Grand Total
$84,854,827,200

$49,936,680,000

$134,791,507,200

$23,240

Special Reports:

More

. Reply .

More

David 2 hours ago

More

More

AUGUSTINE 1 hour ago

More

. Reply .

MPG 2 hours ago

More

victor 9 hours ago

More

Aaron 2 hours ago

More

. Reply .

george 1 hour ago

More

. Reply

Don't forget that one fifth is going to Egypt and Jordan as blood money for signing the peace treaties with Israel. Both Egypt and Jordan demanded the "gifts" as a prerequisite of signing the deal.

Whichever way they got it, it's still Arabs/Muslims that are benefitting. Besides, I believe Egypt's aid got cut off after the coup. Am I right about that?

Tell you what truth I see shall I, I see you failing to give a balanced view of the aid to the whole of the region. I see you refusing to give the details of the aid package to Israel that includes the clause that they MUST use the aid to buy American goods at full price. I see you using smoke and mirrors to racially attack the Jews because you want to finish the Final Solution.

You defend and support the MASS MURDERS and ATROCITIES carried out in your name by the neo Marxist governments that have been implicated in the ethnic cleansing of hundreds of millions of decent people because they spoke out against the Marxist ideology. We in the UK have just been through 17 years of Marxist misrule and oppression that very nearly destroyed this country. The savage beatings by the para-military wing of the elected government on children, infirm and the elderly. The systematic rape of scores of schoolgirls as young as 12 just so they could buy a handful of votes.

The failures of our police because they were afraid of being branded racist, so rapists, murderers and armed robbers went free because they were immigrants. Lets hope the decent people of America see the truth and stop the rot already setting in and evict the neo Marxists from power. Make it an offence against decency and humanity to preach any neo Marxist dogma like you are doing here, and have a custodial sentence for any offenders. No plea bargaining either just swift justice to stem the flow of commie filth.

Oh crap............. Jews are not a RACE... but most of the early immigrants from Eastern Europe were revolutionary Bolsheviks ... circa 1920.

You aren't "right wing".. Just poorly educated.

According to International Law Jews are a race as well as a religion and a state. And the vast majority of Jews in the world all have one genetic fingerprint that is not seen in any other race. It is known as the Cohen Gene and it is only found in Jews, even the Ethiopian Jews have it in their genetic makeup.

So sha it is you that is either badly educated or you are a complete ANTI SEMITIC JEW HATING LEFT WING MURDERING MUSLIM.

What will be the basis of todays sermon one wonders, what will you be told today in the mosque one wonders. Will it be a LIE about the Jews or a LIE about the Christians, or could it be a BIG LIE about the great shaitan America

Tell you what truth I see shall I, I see you failing to give a balanced view of the aid to the whole of the region. I see you refusing to give the details of the aid package to Israel that includes the clause that they MUST use the aid to buy American goods at full price. I see you using smoke and mirrors to racially attack the Jews because you want to finish the Final Solution. You defend and support the MASS MURDERS and ATROCITIES carried out in your name by the neo Marxist governments that have been implicated in the ethnic cleansing of hundreds of millions of decent people because they spoke out against the Marxist ideology. We in the UK have just been through 17 years of Marxist misrule and oppression that very nearly destroyed this country. The savage beatings by the para-military wing of the elected government on children, infirm and the elderly. The systematic rape of scores of schoolgirls as young as 12 just so they could buy a handful of votes. The failures of our police because they were afraid of being branded racist, so rapists, murderers and armed robbers went free because they were immigrants. Lets hope the decent people of America see the truth and stop the rot already setting in and evict the neo Marxists from power. Make it an offence against decency and humanity to preach any neo Marxist dogma like you are doing here, and have a custodial sentence for any offenders. No plea bargaining either just swift justice to stem the flow of commie filth.

Tell you what I see: someone who appears delusional who thinks everybody is out to get him...get some help. The posts are honest opinions by average Americans who can see what's going on...

Sentiment - view, or attitude, especially one based mainly on emotion instead of reason. Figures.
Play palistanians.

And what did you just post, science? By the lie meister, can you show us and underline the quote you attribute to me? i.e. Quote: Originally Posted by pbel View Post

Tell you what I see: someone who appears delusional who thinks everybody is out to get him...get some help. The posts are honest opinions by average Americans who can see what's going on...

No they are hateful twisted anti semitc Jew hatred, which is typical for the European migrants to other lands. Are you Germanic by any chance because if you are you fall short of being an average American. The average American you force to live in squalor and destitution on scrubland that cant even grow grass, you ridicule him and feed him whisky so you can have a laugh at his expense. You give him blankets infected with smallpox so you can ethnically cleanse him from the land, you call him outlaw and savage while raping his women. I am glad I am not your average American with the blood of millions of innocents on my hands

Forum List

Back