Vast majority of Americans back Israel over Hamas: Poll

How many times has your Suzuki Jeep been blocked in for 17 hours by Throngs of Anti Judiciary Reform DOVE Marxist Jews on a side side street in Tel Aviv over 5 blocks from the Protest ?

About as many times as yours has. You ain't from Israel. You are from Canada. Sorry, but your gaslighting is noticed.

About as many times as yours has. You ain't from Israel. You are from Canada. Sorry, but your gaslighting is noticed.
I’m from Beverly Hills / Culver City and currently reside in Ultra Rural Eastern Shasta County CA. ( Southern Cascades ) and I have never been to Canada

An overwhelming majority of Americans support Israel in its war against Hamas over the militant group running the Gaza Strip, according to a new poll.

The Harvard CAPS-Harris survey shared with The Hill showed 80 percent of registered voters said they support Israel more in the war, while 20 percent said they support Hamas more. That is about in line with the poll’s findings from last month, when 79 percent indicated they support Israel more.

In this month’s poll, older age groups were much more likely to be supportive of Israel than younger respondents, though a clear majority of each age group supported Israel more than Hamas. More than 90 percent of those 65 years old and older and of those 55 to 64 said they support Israel more, while 85 percent of those 45 to 54 and three-quarters of those 35 to 44 said the same.

Support for Israel was the lowest among the youngest age groups. Pollsters found 64 percent of those 25 to 34 and 57 percent of those 18 to 24 said they support Israel more, while the rest of those age groups said they support Hamas more.

More evidence that those attacking our universities represent an alien ideology and not the American people.
Democrats have fought hard for Hamas as has the American media. I am shocked that just the young support Hamas.

I’m from Beverly Hills / Culver City and currently reside in Ultra Rural Eastern Shasta County CA. ( Southern Cascades ) and I have never been to Canada
I was raised in CA and testify you are accurate. I have been to all of those places and Eastern Shasta County is very beautiful and not like S Cal.

HAMAS is very capable of such evil and does almost on a daily basis. PLO people are farmers, policemen, nurses, doctors, brick layers and more.
When you want to wipe out HAMAS I support that. But to deny the PLO their own state where others use that as an excuse for evil deeds is where I draw the line.

And you play right into their evilness, Satan.

Oh you called me a "Satan"..
must be the pinnacle of
your debating skills...

you claimed PLO isn't terrorism,

and the question was very simple -

isn't hijacking, suicide bombing terrorism?

Because your avoiding the question,
rather points to the apparent hole
in your narrative.

But please keep on begging...you have no idea how that desparate appeal to PLO sounds to Israelis - because you have no alternatives to offer, which didn't already fail.

An overwhelming majority of Americans support Israel in its war against Hamas over the militant group running the Gaza Strip, according to a new poll.

The Harvard CAPS-Harris survey shared with The Hill showed 80 percent of registered voters said they support Israel more in the war, while 20 percent said they support Hamas more. That is about in line with the poll’s findings from last month, when 79 percent indicated they support Israel more.

In this month’s poll, older age groups were much more likely to be supportive of Israel than younger respondents, though a clear majority of each age group supported Israel more than Hamas. More than 90 percent of those 65 years old and older and of those 55 to 64 said they support Israel more, while 85 percent of those 45 to 54 and three-quarters of those 35 to 44 said the same.

Support for Israel was the lowest among the youngest age groups. Pollsters found 64 percent of those 25 to 34 and 57 percent of those 18 to 24 said they support Israel more, while the rest of those age groups said they support Hamas more.

More evidence that those attacking our universities represent an alien ideology and not the American people.
Most Americans are educated.

I haven't either but I did spend time in Iran (under the shah) and Turnkey when it acted like it was in NATO. Got a bunch of stories on the Iranians.

Oh you called me a "Satan"..
must be the pinnacle of
your debating skills...

you claimed PLO isn't terrorism,

and the question was very simple -

isn't hijacking, suicide bombing terrorism?

Because your avoiding the question,
rather points to the apparent hole
in your narrative.

But please keep on begging...you have no idea how that desparate appeal to PLO sounds to Israelis - because you have no alternatives to offer, which didn't already fail.

Since the REDs of Ireland did all that, does that mean that they weren't terrorist? Most of the Irish got sick of that and pretty much ended it.

Your story as a huge problem in it. Even HAMAS hasn't been able to hijack an airplane. And in comparison to Hamas, the PLOs are standing in heaven on Gods right hand side.

You are too busy gaslighting to be taken serious. Say Goodnight, Gracie.

Are
I haven't either but I did spend time in Iran (under the shah) and Turnkey when it acted like it was in NATO. Got a bunch of stories on the Iranians.
you on the Swarthy Side ( You coulda fit in better in those places and avoided trouble easier ) ? And what made you think Failzero was Canadien ??

Since the REDs of Ireland did all that, does that mean that they weren't terrorist? Most of the Irish got sick of that and pretty much ended it.

Your story as a huge problem in it. Even HAMAS hasn't been able to hijack an airplane. And in comparison to Hamas, the PLOs are standing in heaven on Gods right hand side.

You are too busy gaslighting to be taken serious. Say Goodnight, Gracie.

In that scenario,

Arab imperialism has much worse record than Britain, and Ireland is parallel to Israel.

So if your narrative is wrong,
Israel should blow up
busses in Gaza?

Are

you on the Swarthy Side ( You coulda fit in better in those places and avoided trouble easier ) ? And what made you think Failzero was Canadien ??

still looking for that gotcha, ain't cha

No t

hat is because we are pro Western minded and a Judaeo Christian Culture
Let me clue you in to something, Sonny Boy. The term "Judeo-Christian" is a new one recently fabricated in order to get Christian support of the Zionists, apparently. There is no love between Christians and Jews. I would like there to be but there isn't. What you don't know:

'

Forum List

Back