The Walking Dead

Oh, and MORGAN is back!! Yipeee!

YESSS! Best way to end the episode. When he came on I was like fuck yea, Morgan! The talking dead people said they don't know why he is a fan favorite, but people seem to love him. I can answer it. It's the actor. He fucking awesome. I loved the guy since Jericho!

This is one of the few shows I watch live. Every other show I DVR and watch when I can. Walking Dead (and Game of Thrones) I watch live!

I also remember seeing him a couple of times last season, but they really didn't do anything at all with his character. I would like them to show him a little more and give him some character development.

Lennie James (the actor who plays Morgan) was committed to other projects, which is part of the reason he hasn't been in it much.

Oh, and MORGAN is back!! Yipeee!

YESSS! Best way to end the episode. When he came on I was like fuck yea, Morgan! The talking dead people said they don't know why he is a fan favorite, but people seem to love him. I can answer it. It's the actor. He fucking awesome. I loved the guy since Jericho!

This is one of the few shows I watch live. Every other show I DVR and watch when I can. Walking Dead (and Game of Thrones) I watch live!

I also remember seeing him a couple of times last season, but they really didn't do anything at all with his character. I would like them to show him a little more and give him some character development.

Lennie James (the actor who plays Morgan) was committed to other projects, which is part of the reason he hasn't been in it much.

I'm also unfamiliar with his character because I missed season 1. One of these days I'll have to get around to watching it.

Over/under on these coming back:
Morales Family: If you remember in season one, they were the Hispanic family that went their own way. 5%, I don't think we ever see them again.

Atlanta Nursing Home Crew: In the deleted scene you see that the nursing home was attacked and there were bodies all over the place, but some of them could have escaped. 5%, I don't think we see them again either.

Nate: This was the guy that was heard, but not seen. He was the guy outside the bar that Herschel was getting blitzed in. Rick just killed him 2 companions and took that teenager hostage. 5%, I think he is a one timer!

Season 5 , Episode 2

Not nearly as good E1, but that's a high bar to reach. Somewhat slow and poor acting by the central character of the episode - Bob Stookey. However, they moved the story on and gruesome ending set up for a great suspense filled show down.

Poor Stookey. He finds love, but then gets bite. But before he turns he has to watch the cannibals, eat him alive.

Dead Pool Predictions, I think this is who will bite the dust in season 5:
Stookey: Obvious. He took Dale's spot on the Hunter's dinner plate
Carol: They built her up and she is going to be the devastating death this season.
Tyreese: The hunter he allowed to live will be his killer. Classic predictable fiction twist.

I think Sasha will play the Andrea role from the comics. I think Beth will play the Sophia role from the comics. Both are still alive according to wiki.

Carol: They built her up and she is going to be the devastating death this season.
Tyreese: The hunter he allowed to live will be his killer. Classic predictable fiction twist.

I think Sasha will play the Andrea role from the comics. I think Beth will play the Sophia role from the comics. Both are still alive according to wiki.

Ack! I don't like those predictions!! Hope you're wrong! :razz:

I hope I am wrong also, but someone has to go.

In honesty, there is not one character I don't like a lot. I would hate to see any of them go!

I hope I am wrong also, but someone has to go.

In honesty, there is not one character I don't like a lot. I would hate to see any of them go!

Well, this sounds REALLY bad, but what about the baby? I'm not really attached to the baby's character at all. Although I would feel terrible if something happened to the baby, it would only be because it's an innocent baby. The baby really doesn't help the rest of them though, and kind of hurts them actually. I think they should write out the baby, because the plot line with the baby is too unbelievable anyway. I posted in another Walking Dead thread that I wondered where they were getting the diapers and bottles for this obviously very young and dependent baby. Let's not forget about the crying also, and the smells of the baby would probably attract walkers because in reality there would not be any diapers and it would be peeing and pooping all over the place, spitting up, etc. It would be a very miserable time, I imagine, to have to drag a baby around.

That new guy preacher also seems like a pretty useless addition. Baggage. Only the strong can survive in a post-apocalyptic world. If it were really the end of the world, that preacher would have probably been among the first to die because he seems so weak.

That new guy preacher also seems like a pretty useless addition. Baggage. Only the strong can survive in a post-apocalyptic world. If it were really the end of the world, that preacher would have probably been among the first to die because he seems so weak.

Not a fan of Father Gaberal thus far, but he could grow on us. Either way I think he sticks around for a while. I am going to enjoy Gareth getting what is coming to him!

Each episode of Walking Dead this season, makes me quiver in shock. I thought Gareth and his crew pulled one over Rick and I thought Tyreese bites the dust and then bam the sniper shot. Then they brutally kill the Hunters! I sat there shocked.

Wow..they took Garrett and his gang out pretty damn fast..and brutally too! Good. Thats what they get for fucking with the wrong folks, lol.
I hate that preacher. Fucking coward pussy. Blech.

I wonder what next show is about since carol did not come forward with whatshisface. Did they meet up with morgan? Something else?

Wow..they took Garrett and his gang out pretty damn fast..and brutally too! Good. Thats what they get for fucking with the wrong folks, lol.
I hate that preacher. Fucking coward pussy. Blech.

I wonder what next show is about since carol did not come forward with whatshisface. Did they meet up with Morgan? Something else?

My guess:
(1) Carol was nabbed while trying to save Beth (my theory of her being the tragic death will come to fruition, unfortunately).
(2) Daryl got away with the help of Morgan. Just a coincidence that Morgan helped him. I think he is the one that Daryl says you can come out.
(3) The people who have Beth aren't cannibals. They lead by draconian leadership that utilize harsh methods to keep their community in order. I don't believe they are as evil as the Termites, but they are definitely not good guys.
(4) I think Abraham has second thoughts and goes back to retrieve Rick and crew
(5) Another deadly confrontation with bad folks is about to ensure.

I think carols time began to tick when she had to kill the insane kid.

I think her time began to tick when she became one of the most beloved (but not the most beloved, that goes to Daryl) characters at the tail end of last season and this season.

Forum List

Back