So its a chance Tik Tok can be banned??? Im getting excited

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Tik Tok is the worst creation of my lifetime and it needs to go away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE BAN THAT SHIT

I don't use it but I can't think of anything more Communist than something like this and it appears to be quite bipartisan in nature.

Tik Tok is the worst creation of my lifetime and it needs to go away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE BAN THAT SHIT
Stay with our USMB crew.
Stay with USMB as the big social media platforms are to polluted with PC garbage. Could U imagine going online just to find out that our USMB was non-existent??? Not a mention of it anywhere online? Simply vanished. Like that would leave a LOT of folks with a big void to fill, but with what???

It’s mostly idiots doing stupid things for millions of dollars, with an occasional snipet of CCP propaganda

What could possibly go wrong?.

Sure, it's Chinese spyware, but that's why it's banned an all government PCs and phones. And on business PCs and phones, if the business is smart.

But if the Chinese government wants to waste its time looking at idiots doing stupid things, have at it.

Forum List

Back