The walking dead season 8

06c14c8c49b648d32429b2194e282e70_L.jpg

I just read that Chandler Riggs's father tweeted that his son was fired from the show, although the tweet was taken down. Supposedly Riggs had just bought a house in Senoia, GA and being killed off in the show was a shock.

I wholeheartedly agree. The show has always been a struggle between people, but the main threat early on were walkers. That changes along the way.

But it would be cool if the walker threat was upped. Exactly what you said: faster, able to climb, stronger and able to think a little.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Zombies can't think. They are just walking dead.

NOTE: See I am not the only complaining and still watching the show.

In Romero’s movies he started them just like the Walking Dead, but then they evolved to cognitive thinking. Also the remake of Dawn of the Dead was great because the zombies were fast, relentless, never got tired and it upped the danger factor to make the zombies a real threat.

I think TWD should kill off Negan and the Saviors this season. Next season I think they should go back to the threat being walkers and make the show man vs monster again. They should have the Walkers evolve slowly. They They see doing usual things like starting to climb, move faster, use better take down moves and are stronger. So they start to work together and using walkers as decoys. Soon they notice the walkers communicating and following leaders who make strategic plans.

It would up the danger and scare level.

Did you see I Am Legend? Those zombies were fast and capable of thinking and planning and plotting.

Those were vampires though. But yea I loved that movie.

Are you sure? I thought they were zombies.

Yep I am sure. Quick, strong, highly athletic, used sense of smell to track, allergic to sun and slept during the day.

I just read that Chandler Riggs's father tweeted that his son was fired from the show, although the tweet was taken down. Supposedly Riggs had just bought a house in Senoia, GA and being killed off in the show was a shock.

Since he was so integral to the comic story it was a huge shock. I consider Rick, Carl, Daryl and Carol unkillable.

Season 8 1/2 half dead pool:
Foresure Live (95%+):
Rick, Maggie, Daryl, Michonne, Judith, Carol, Jesus

Likely to live (75%-95%):
Gabe, Aaron, Ezekiel, Enid, Tobin

Toss up (40%-75%):
Negan, Eugene, Tara, Rosita, Jadis

Likely to die (5%-40%):
Dwight and Simon

Walker meat (<5%):
Morgan, Random Saviors, Random Alexandrians, Random Hilltoppers, Random Kingdonites and random Savengers

Just a wild guess here. But shows 9-16 in the second half of the season will be about Rick's group struggling to survive without homes while fighting Negan's group. The season finale will be the long awaited fight between Rick and Negan where Negan is killed. A lot of fluff in between episodes 9 and 16 with at least one major character assumed dead only to come back.

Carl's death is entirely lame for a show that prides its self on the unexpected. For one they told us last week to expect a midseason shocker. So we knew someone was going to die. The manner in which Carl gets bitten in a totally unnecessary fight with walkers he had no business fighting is just bad writing.

TWD was once a great show. But it appears now they are just milking a cash cow for everything they can. The writing is suffering and the shows are entirely predictable. Creativity and greed are never a good match.

I've come this far. I'll DVR the shows and watch whenever I have time. Maybe...

Just a wild guess here. But shows 9-16 in the second half of the season will be about Rick's group struggling to survive without homes while fighting Negan's group. The season finale will be the long awaited fight between Rick and Negan where Negan is killed. A lot of fluff in between episodes 9 and 16 with at least one major character assumed dead only to come back.

Carl's death is entirely lame for a show that prides its self on the unexpected. For one they told us last week to expect a midseason shocker. So we knew someone was going to die. The manner in which Carl gets bitten in a totally unnecessary fight with walkers he had no business fighting is just bad writing.

TWD was once a great show. But it appears now they are just milking a cash cow for everything they can. The writing is suffering and the shows are entirely predictable. Creativity and greed are never a good match.

I've come this far. I'll DVR the shows and watch whenever I have time. Maybe...

Sad but true.

Foresure Live (95%+):

Toss up (40%-75%):

Likely to die (5%-40%):
Dwight and Simon

Walker meat (<5%):
Morgan, Random Saviors, Random Alexandrians, Random Hilltoppers, Random Kingdonites and random Savengers

Why Gabe? Gabe sucks.

Foresure Live (95%+):

Toss up (40%-75%):

Likely to die (5%-40%):
Dwight and Simon

Walker meat (<5%):

Why Gabe? Gabe sucks.

Have had grown on me. It is not who I want to die (or I would have Eugene at the bottom) it is who I think will die.

Foresure Live (95%+):

Toss up (40%-75%):

Likely to die (5%-40%):
Dwight and Simon

Walker meat (<5%):

Why Gabe? Gabe sucks.

Have had grown on me. It is not who I want to die (or I would have Eugene at the bottom) it is who I think will die.

Have had grown on you? Not sure what it is you are saying there. Lol! I don't get why people are happy that Carl died. His character is just a little kid for goodness sake! He is one of the smarter ones, IMO, even at his age.

Foresure Live (95%+):

Toss up (40%-75%):

Likely to die (5%-40%):
Dwight and Simon

Walker meat (<5%):

Why Gabe? Gabe sucks.

Have had grown on you? Not sure what it is you are saying there. Lol! I don't get why people are happy that Carl died. His character is just a little kid for goodness sake! He is one of the smarter ones, IMO, even at his age.

Typed it when I was driving to an appt. “He” had grown on me. Lol.

Sure you have to suspend belief to believe zombies are real and, as weak as they are, could take over the world. Very true. But in the realm of zombies there are a bunch of implausible events that hurts the story.

I am not Happy Carl died, just indifferent. I wasn’t a big fan of his. Kinda like when Abe died. I would only care if Daryl died at this point. I would be indifferent to the rest, except I hope Eugene and Negan become walker meat.

Foresure Live (95%+):

Toss up (40%-75%):

Likely to die (5%-40%):
Dwight and Simon

Walker meat (<5%):

Why Gabe? Gabe sucks.

Typed it when I was driving to an appt. “He” had grown on me. Lol.

Sure you have to suspend belief to believe zombies are real and, as weak as they are, could take over the world. Very true. But in the realm of zombies there are a bunch of implausible events that hurts the story.

I am not Happy Carl died, just indifferent. I wasn’t a big fan of his. Kinda like when Abe died. I would only care if Daryl died at this point. I would be indifferent to the rest, except I hope Eugene and Negan become walker meat.

Once you accept the idea of the zombies, having them kill off most of the world, even being "weak," is not at all implausible.

Season 8 sucks.

Sad but true. All the high hope wasted with bad writing, poor sequencing of events, stupid decisions and implausible sequence of events.

Well, like we discussed earlier. Zombies are implausible! :D They don't make any logical sense at all!
I would like to see how a zombie makes it through a northern winter. Flesh would freeze solid and you could just shatter their frozen heads.
Apocalypse over in one season.

Season 8 sucks.

Sad but true. All the high hope wasted with bad writing, poor sequencing of events, stupid decisions and implausible sequence of events.

Well, like we discussed earlier. Zombies are implausible! :D They don't make any logical sense at all!
I would like to see how a zombie makes it through a northern winter. Flesh would freeze solid and you could just shatter their frozen heads.
Apocalypse over in one season.

Doesn't help much for everywhere else, though. :p

Forum List

Back