The walking dead season 8

Season 8 sucks.

Sad but true. All the high hope wasted with bad writing, poor sequencing of events, stupid decisions and implausible sequence of events.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Well, like we discussed earlier. Zombies are implausible! :D They don't make any logical sense at all!
I would like to see how a zombie makes it through a northern winter. Flesh would freeze solid and you could just shatter their frozen heads.
Apocalypse over in one season.

Or during the scorching summer. Rotting flesh would fall apart

Season 8 sucks.

Sad but true. All the high hope wasted with bad writing, poor sequencing of events, stupid decisions and implausible sequence of events.

Well, like we discussed earlier. Zombies are implausible! :D They don't make any logical sense at all!
I would like to see how a zombie makes it through a northern winter. Flesh would freeze solid and you could just shatter their frozen heads.

Great point. In 8 season I don’t think there has been any snow or winter.

Season 8 sucks.

This part of Georgia (I live close to where the show takes place, they've done filming at the high school just down the street from me) doesn't get much snow. We've had 3 snows in the 8 years or so I've been here.

Season 8 sucks.

This part of Georgia (I live close to where the show takes place, they've done filming at the high school just down the street from me) doesn't get much snow. We've had 3 snows in the 8 years or so I've been here.
This morning woke up to-17.
The living can't survive this crap.
Despite the questionable science I always liked end of civilization stories and how people would react going back to Charlton Heston in Omega Man.

Despite the questionable science I always liked end of civilization stories and how people would react going back to Charlton Heston in Omega Man.

Zombies aren't even questionable science, they are pure fantasy....but I agree, the post-apocalyptic stories can be good.

Season 8 sucks.

Or during the scorching summer. Rotting flesh would fall apart

The world would be one stinky place!

Zombies aren't even questionable science, they are pure fantasy....but I agree, the post-apocalyptic stories can be good.

The zombies in 28 days later and WW Z could be reality. That is a virus that takes over a living body, but doesn’t give them invulnerability to all kill shot except a head shot.

Yea the rest of the zombie movies couldn’t happen.

Corrrrral!

Longest death scene evah.

I've lost so much interest in the show but I've invested nearly 8 seasons. <sigh> I'll probably watch it to see how it ends.

Question: if everyone has the virus inside them already, when they get bit why do they get sick? Wouldn't they just carry on and turn only when they're dead?

Corrrrral!

Longest death scene evah.

I've lost so much interest in the show but I've invested nearly 8 seasons. <sigh> I'll probably watch it to see how it ends.

Question: if everyone has the virus inside them already, when they get bit why do they get sick? Wouldn't they just carry on and turn only when they're dead?
made matrix 3 look like a quick death.

Im glad that shit show was over. Dreadful hour and a half. The whole time i was like "die already!"
I did enjoy seeing morgan slowly turn into rick lol. he even had a crazy face after he ripped dudes guts out.

Im glad that shit show was over. Dreadful hour and a half. The whole time i was like "die already!"
I did enjoy seeing morgan slowly turn into rick lol. he even had a crazy face after he ripped dudes guts out.

Why do you keep watching it then? Lol. You idiot. :D
I was obviously referring to that one episode. You idiot :04:
The irony in your post was humorous. Thanks for that lol

Why not change the channel? :D
Why would i do that? I love that show. For gawd sakes, just stop.

The irony in your post was humorous. Thanks for that lol

Fuck you, you bastid. :10:

I'm here today to cause trouble and rip shit up. :113:

Don't you DARE say anything negative about Carrrrrrl. I kill you! :14:

Forum List

Back