The walking dead season 8

Im glad that shit show was over. Dreadful hour and a half. The whole time i was like "die already!"
I did enjoy seeing morgan slowly turn into rick lol. he even had a crazy face after he ripped dudes guts out.

Why do you keep watching it then? Lol. You idiot. :D
I was obviously referring to that one episode. You idiot :04:

Why not change the channel? :D
Why would i do that? I love that show. For gawd sakes, just stop.

Don't you DARE say anything negative about Carrrrrrl. I kill you! :14:
I liked carl, i was just ready for him to die. They were boring me lol

The show has certainly slipped the last couple seasons, but I still enjoying watching it. Eight seasons is pretty big investment to not see the story to its end. That would be like reading all, but last book in the Dark Tower series. lol

Seriously, I was wondering why they wouldn't have killed him sooner instead of letting him lie there and suffer, knowing what is in store. I would be like, just kill me now while I still have some dignity please.

Seriously, I was wondering why they wouldn't have killed him sooner instead of letting him lie there and suffer, knowing what is in store. I would be like, just kill me now while I still have some dignity please.
It was cool he shot himself. Carl was a badass

It was cool he shot himself. Carl was a badass

Oh Carrrrl. :crybaby:

Carl was never going to die with dignity with that haircut.

Well all the best hair stylists were eaten by zombies!

But scissors weren't.

But scissors weren't.

It was hard for Rick to find electricity for his Flowbee! :D

Im glad that shit show was over. Dreadful hour and a half. The whole time i was like "die already!"
I did enjoy seeing morgan slowly turn into rick lol. he even had a crazy face after he ripped dudes guts out.

That part was awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I thought it was funny how everyone just looked at him after he did that. Lol. That was SICK.

For the same reason I watched it. I used to love the show, but somewhere along the line they lost me. I watch because I hope they turn it around. Every great show that jumps the shark (which the walking dead has done) usually sticks around for a few more seasons with fans hoping it will turn around.

It is not a horrible or unwatchable show, but it is not solid gold like it used to be. Rather it is low grade Silver.

The show has certainly slipped the last couple seasons, but I still enjoying watching it. Eight seasons is pretty big investment to not see the story to its end. That would be like reading all, but last book in the Dark Tower series. lol

Hit the nail on the head

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

That part was awesome.

I thought it was funny how everyone just looked at him after he did that. Lol. That was SICK.

Honestly, I don't understand the big deal. By this point, hasn't just about everyone in the show seen all kinds of crazy, gruesome shit? Was what Morgan did really all that shocking in context?

Corrrrral!

Longest death scene evah.

I've lost so much interest in the show but I've invested nearly 8 seasons. <sigh> I'll probably watch it to see how it ends.

Question: if everyone has the virus inside them already, when they get bit why do they get sick? Wouldn't they just carry on and turn only when they're dead?

If I remember right, getting bitten makes a person sick, which kills them. I think the virus itself might not be the issue with a bite, but something else which causes the sickness and death. :dunno:

It's not the haircut, it's what happens to it after wearing that hat constantly for the past 5 years or so!

Then he gives it to Judith, as if that's some sort of gift. That hat must be so disgusting by now! :lol:

That part was awesome.

Honestly, I don't understand the big deal. By this point, hasn't just about everyone in the show seen all kinds of crazy, gruesome shit? Was what Morgan did really all that shocking in context?

Because it was gross! Just make sure you aren't eating when you watch that show.

Forum List

Back