Scene from a movie that has touched you more

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Hello, this is the scene of this film that touched me more .... I love animals and this little bear who lost his mom and survives with the help a male bear.

Hello, this is the scene of this film that touched me more .... I love animals and this little bear who lost his mom and survives with the help a male bear.

Great movie! I haven't seen it since I was a kid.

151811_o.gif

Yup, that one caused a massive movement........

I love that scene. I remember the first time I saw it. I got so unnerved and the the puma leaves and you see the big bear and laugh for a minute and then the little bear runs over and you cry a little.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I love that scene. I remember the first time I saw it. I got so unnerved and the the puma leaves and you see the big bear and laugh for a minute and then the little bear runs over and you cry a little.

Yes, it's a scene that has marked me too ... I think the male bear is his father in the movie?

Yes, it's a scene that has marked me too ... I think the male bear is his father in the movie?

Nope the baby bear was an orphan. Earlier in the movie the hurters shoot the older male bear and the baby bear licks the wound. The older bear then takes him under his wing.

Nope the baby bear was an orphan. Earlier in the movie the hurters shoot the older male bear and the baby bear licks the wound. The older bear then takes him under his wing.

Yes, his mother dies from the beginning of the film but the male bear mates several times we see him in the film ignore the little bear during mating.

Forum List

Back