The walking dead season 8

I was so annoyed by the scene with the cars on the road. Why the hell did they just sit there? Multiple cars full of people with guns, and after seeing a tree blocking the road, they all forget how to move or react? I was unhappy for that entire scene because it didn't make any sense.

How many Saviors are there? I get that there are a lot of people in the sanctuary, but it seemed like most of those were workers, who wouldn't be given guns and sent out to fight. The show made it seem like there was a pretty small number of fighters remaining while they were trapped by the horde, but once they got out, there are dozens and dozens of them.

Also, to get out, didn't Negan tell Eugene it would take a bunch of ammo, and he wanted to make sure Eugene could make more? Are they trying to say there was enough time between the Saviors breaking out and attacking the settlements to make a crapload of ammunition?

This was an episode with what seemed like very lazy writing.

Yea the car scene was horrible. They saw the tree so why not take evasive action. They all just sit there like nothing bad would happen.

They had about the same number of people.

On the number of Saviors: My point exactly. They killed everyone at the outposts, so pretty much all the remaining Saviors were in the Sanctuary. We were led to believe they lost a bunch at start of the fight and when the walkers got in. Yet after they get out they still have ridiculous muscle.

Yea I remember that. He said Eugene was going to have to make bullets. Wow he did that quick. Smh

Surprisingly it was the best of a horrible season. A season that was supposed to remedy the show.

Well at least Carl is gone and we won’t have to endure Chandler Riggs lazy and horrible acting anymore!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I'm sad about Carl. Poor kid. :(

I never cared much for Carl, so I'm not too unhappy to see him go.

Why not? What's wrong with Carl?

Carl was the most annoying character on the show after Andrea died. He's improved, in part because of some other really annoying characters, but he's still never been a particularly good character. :p

I don't find him annoying at all. Not whiny, not complaining all the time. I don't get it.

Carl has kind of grown up on this show. I imagine Rick is not going to take this all very well at all.

walking-dead-season-1-carl.jpg

Yea the car scene was horrible. They saw the tree so why not take evasive action. They all just sit there like nothing bad would happen.

They had about the same number of people.

On the number of Saviors: My point exactly. They killed everyone at the outposts, so pretty much all the remaining Saviors were in the Sanctuary. We were led to believe they lost a bunch at start of the fight and when the walkers got in. Yet after they get out they still have ridiculous muscle.

Yea I remember that. He said Eugene was going to have to make bullets. Wow he did that quick. Smh

Surprisingly it was the best of a horrible season. A season that was supposed to remedy the show.

Well at least Carl is gone and we won’t have to endure Chandler Riggs lazy and horrible acting anymore!

Carl was the most annoying character on the show after Andrea died. He's improved, in part because of some other really annoying characters, but he's still never been a particularly good character. :p

I don't find him annoying at all. Not whiny, not complaining all the time. I don't get it.

Not whiny? Really? He used to whine a lot more, but he still does it, and all the teenage angst in the midst of the zombie apocalypse I could do without.

Not whiny? Really? He used to whine a lot more, but he still does it, and all the teenage angst in the midst of the zombie apocalypse I could do without.

He does less whining than most people here on this board! :lol:

I thought he handled things like quite the little man actually.

If the people on this board were in a TV show, I certainly wouldn't watch! :rofl:

"Daaaaaaad, why'd you scare off that stranger? It's not as though we're living in a world where strangers have an unfortunate habit of turning into deadly threats, and it's not as though we're in the middle of a war which could determine the survival of a large group of people we care about.....I'm going to sneak out to help that guy, then act like an idiot and get myself bitten!" :p

If the people on this board were in a TV show, I certainly wouldn't watch! :rofl:

It would definitely be classified as a sitcom or a shitcom! :p

"Daaaaaaad, why'd you scare off that stranger? It's not as though we're living in a world where strangers have an unfortunate habit of turning into deadly threats, and it's not as though we're in the middle of a war which could determine the survival of a large group of people we care about.....I'm going to sneak out to help that guy, then act like an idiot and get myself bitten!" :p

Well, that is a good point. I don't get why he cared about that particular dude. Anyway, he did it out of goodness.

TWD is so utterly boring now we watch Schitt's Creek instead. At least it's "occasionally funny".

The show should be renamed to "Fear Bad People", because it's no longer about Zombies.
Now it's all about one group of people constantly fighting other groups of people.
Sorry, I came to see a show where Zombies were scary and the main thing to be feared.
The entire show takes place in a petri dish. A worn out microcosm.

They lost their way. Surprised there are still so many advertisers.

They "could possibly" have kept the show on track by changing the nature of the Zombies.
For example, some zombies could have mutated to become faster such as in the movie, WWZ

With the huge budget they had, they could have included scenes from other parts of the world...(or maybe that's what FTWD was supposed to do)? I'll bet a few people became mega rich, draining the budget for the actual show and crippling creativity while subjecting the audience to
horridly long advertising marathons. We got tired of 5 minutes of show for every 15 minutes of advertising.

Or they could have introduced some zombies who went through partial Zombification but were still capable of some thinking and plotting to make the surviving humans lives more challenging.

But no, the writers or producers or both decided to make the show all about people vs people.
Clearly, there is no more creativity left in the camp. Reminds me of "Survivor" on steroids. I predict it will soon crash and burn as advertisers jump ship, revenues plummet etc.

1st few seasons were great.......it's over.

I wholeheartedly agree. The show has always been a struggle between people, but the main threat early on were walkers. That changes along the way.

But it would be cool if the walker threat was upped. Exactly what you said: faster, able to climb, stronger and able to think a little.

Zombies can't think. They are just walking dead.

NOTE: See I am not the only complaining and still watching the show.

In Romero’s movies he started them just like the Walking Dead, but then they evolved to cognitive thinking. Also the remake of Dawn of the Dead was great because the zombies were fast, relentless, never got tired and it upped the danger factor to make the zombies a real threat.

I think TWD should kill off Negan and the Saviors this season. Next season I think they should go back to the threat being walkers and make the show man vs monster again. They should have the Walkers evolve slowly. They They see doing usual things like starting to climb, move faster, use better take down moves and are stronger. So they start to work together and using walkers as decoys. Soon they notice the walkers communicating and following leaders who make strategic plans.

It would up the danger and scare level.

TWD is so utterly boring now we watch Schitt's Creek instead. At least it's "occasionally funny".

The show should be renamed to "Fear Bad People", because it's no longer about Zombies.
Now it's all about one group of people constantly fighting other groups of people.
Sorry, I came to see a show where Zombies were scary and the main thing to be feared.

They "could possibly" have kept the show on track by changing the nature of the Zombies.
For example, some zombies could have mutated to become faster such as in the movie, WWZ

With the huge budget they had, they could have included scenes from other parts of the world...(or maybe that's what FTWD was supposed to do)? I'll bet a few people became mega rich, draining the budget for the actual show and crippling creativity while subjecting the audience to
horridly long advertising marathons. We got tired of 5 minutes of show for every 15 minutes of advertising.

Or they could have introduced some zombies who went through partial Zombification but were still capable of some thinking and plotting to make the surviving humans lives more challenging.

But no, the writers or producers or both decided to make the show all about people vs people.
Clearly, there is no more creativity left in the camp. Reminds me of "Survivor" on steroids. I predict it will soon crash and burn as advertisers jump ship, revenues plummet etc.

I wholeheartedly agree. The show has always been a struggle between people, but the main threat early on were walkers. That changes along the way.

But it would be cool if the walker threat was upped. Exactly what you said: faster, able to climb, stronger and able to think a little.

In Romero’s movies he started them just like the Walking Dead, but then they evolved to cognitive thinking. Also the remake of Dawn of the Dead was great because the zombies were fast, relentless, never got tired and it upped the danger factor to make the zombies a real threat.

I think TWD should kill off Negan and the Saviors this season. Next season I think they should go back to the threat being walkers and make the show man vs monster again. They should have the Walkers evolve slowly. They They see doing usual things like starting to climb, move faster, use better take down moves and are stronger. So they start to work together and using walkers as decoys. Soon they notice the walkers communicating and following leaders who make strategic plans.

I actually like the more realistic aspect of thinking, planning and plotting and desperate people being the most dangerous "beasts" around because that is what would actually be going on. Power struggles, people killing each other for resources, etc. The zombies get boring after a while. It's basically the same thing over and over again. Zombie kills and eats people. It's more disgusting than it is scary actually. :D

Morgan going over to FTWD will work. They are trying to bring back WD fans that left the show, like myself. I left the show since Ofelia poisoned the food with Anthrax.

I am thinking of catching up on the season in anticipation for Morgan’s appearance.

Did you see I Am Legend? Those zombies were fast and capable of thinking and planning and plotting.

Rick always gives the bad guys three or four chances to kill them all. They should put his girl friend in charge.

Did you see I Am Legend? Those zombies were fast and capable of thinking and planning and plotting.

Those were vampires though. But yea I loved that movie.

Those were vampires though. But yea I loved that movie.

Are you sure? I thought they were zombies.

Rick always gives the bad guys three or four chances to kill them all. They should put his girl friend in charge.

Michone was my favorite character. Now that her and Rick have been romantically involved, she has been being SO lame! At least in this last episode, she was wandering around with her Katana looking for bad guys to kill!

Forum List

Back