The Three R's Of The Democrats

yep following the dems can do that. you haven't answered me, how is taking money from the middle class through SS and medicare helping the middle class?
I'll give you a hint, brainwashed functional moron. We no longer need poor houses or Potter's fields...
huh? what do you think resolved that? too fking funny. give away middle class money. see, your demofks hate the middle class and working on depleting it.
We have had Reagan give away to the rich screw everyone else tax rates for 35 years dumbass. Google the only tax rate you need to know.

So you are going to go back to
huh? what do you think resolved that? too fking funny. give away middle class money. see, your demofks hate the middle class and working on depleting it.
We have had Reagan give away to the rich screw everyone else tax rates for 35 years dumbass. Google the only tax rate you need to know.
then why did more people end up under food stamps from obammy?
Do I need to tell you about the 2008 corrupt GOP economic meltdown, the worst since 1929? I caramba....

What specific policies did the Democrats pursue to limit the slowdown and trump it around? What did they do to increase the take home pay of Middle Class Americans? What did they do to reduce healthcare costs for the Middle Class and Working Class? What did Democrats do for small businesses?

All of your arguments are blame blame blame Republicans and “the rich”.
They've been in charge of everything since Reagan, mainly cutting taxes on the rich and giant corporations and screwing everyone else -the GOP reconciliation rule of 1974 is built to do this crap. Except for when the Democrats had 60 votes in the senate for 35 days and passed Obamacare. The GOP filibuster rule is built for that... Try a real news station sometime. Or law enforcement for that matter...
spewing shit doesn't change the fact that you're spewing shit. no one is listening to you bubba. obammycare bankrupted us. so you can fk off now.

Do I need to tell you about the 2008 corrupt GOP economic meltdown, the worst since 1929? I caramba....
sure the dems drove our economy to the ground and bush didn't stop them. that one?
Magic Democrats again! Magic gay guy again! Change the channel to get some reality people.
you can lead a horse to water.
So how exactly did the Democrats do this when they had no power to do anything for years? And Republicans were in charge of regulations and oversight? Your opinions have no connection to reality, super duper.

Russia? Failure. Hmmm ...

Racism? Failure. Hmmm ...

Recession? Let's see if it will stick. The election's getting close, and our candidates are all retarded.

Third Of Surveyed Economists Expect U.S. Will Hit A Recession In 2021 | HuffPost
I think the focus will be on the second two, like a laser.

Politics: Ugly.

Trump being a racist?

He is white, GOP and is considered rich on paper, so hell you know that is a given...

Recession?

Who knows but some indicators are not showing it yet...

I'll give you a hint, brainwashed functional moron. We no longer need poor houses or Potter's fields...

What specific policies did the Democrats pursue to limit the slowdown and trump it around? What did they do to increase the take home pay of Middle Class Americans? What did they do to reduce healthcare costs for the Middle Class and Working Class? What did Democrats do for small businesses?

They've been in charge of everything since Reagan, mainly cutting taxes on the rich and giant corporations and screwing everyone else -the GOP reconciliation rule of 1974 is built to do this crap. Except for when the Democrats had 60 votes in the senate for 35 days and passed Obamacare. The GOP filibuster rule is built for that... Try a real news station sometime. Or law enforcement for that matter...
spewing shit doesn't change the fact that you're spewing shit. no one is listening to you bubba. obammycare bankrupted us. so you can fk off now.
Actually, dumbass, Obamacare ended medical bankruptcies for all practical purposes and was guaranteed Healthcare. Except in red states of course. By the way Obama himself did not want a mandate that you had to buy insurance, so that doesn't bother me a bit. I'm guessing you don't know anything about Obamacare, brainwashed functional moron. Do you know about the annual cap on out-of-pocket? It's amazing how you people know less than nothing about most stuff...

Recession? Let's see if it will stick. The election's getting close, and our candidates are all retarded.

Third Of Surveyed Economists Expect U.S. Will Hit A Recession In 2021 | HuffPost

Trump being a racist?

He is white, GOP and is considered rich on paper, so hell you know that is a given...

Recession?

Yeah, there's no recession imminent.

The GOP is overstating the strength of the economy, the Dems are rooting for a plunge. That's the shitty nature of partisan politics.

Trump being a racist?

Recession?

Yeah, there's no recession imminent.

The GOP is overstating the strength of the economy, the Dems are rooting for a plunge. That's the shitty nature of partisan politics.

And I am rooting for the end of humanity... We all have something we wish will happen...

Since the FED started, the only economic meltdowns we have had have been due to corrupt GOP deregulation and oversight. See 1929 1989 2008 + 2022 if we keep trump in...
yep following the dems can do that. you haven't answered me, how is taking money from the middle class through SS and medicare helping the middle class?

Not the rich, the greedy idiot GOP Rich, Jethro

Since the FED started, the only economic meltdowns we have had have been due to corrupt GOP deregulation and oversight. See 1929 1989 2008 + 2022 if we keep trump in...

They have passed two things they wanted in the last 50 years. The stimulus and ObamaCare. Obamacare is the best thing that ever happened to the non rich. They got all they could. People earning less than $1,700 now get free Medicaid and 75% of those on the exchanges pay less than $100 a month with the subsidies. You are an idiot. And any problems with it are due to GOP non-regulation 4Ever.

Recessions come with the tide. What is the longest we have ever gone without a recession? They do hit and are inevitable. Instead of pointing fingers, what are Democrats proposing to do about it? Do Democrats have a specific plan to stem the effects or recover quickly? My bet is they will simply blame Trump yet offer no plan of their own.
yep, remove all the money from the country and give it to the poor, so we all can be poor.
francoHFW when all you got is smiley faces

Cr

They have passed two things they wanted in the last 50 years. The stimulus and ObamaCare. Obamacare is the best thing that ever happened to the non rich. They got all they could. People earning less than $1,700 now get free Medicaid and 75% of those on the exchanges pay less than $100 a month with the subsidies. You are an idiot. And any problems with it are due to GOP non-regulation 4Ever.
ash America to help lazy people! That’s your cure? Hahaha hahaha . Give them your money fkwad

Their men behind the curtain are surely working to cause economic slips.

Notice how the economy tanked right as Obama was running for President as everyone blamed "W".

Coincidence?

Now if it happens to get Trump out of office, that would be too convenient to ignore as coincidence.

But after the Russiagate scandal that the Dims manufactured, nothing surprises me anymore.

Forum List

Back