Zone1 How White People Benefit From Racism with Tracie McMillan

Since the 70s. the systemic racism pendulum has swung far to the left giving favor to Black students and job applicants. What has kept many in the Black community down is Democrat policies that destroyed the Black nuclear family and Democrat activist leaders who exploit the poor Black people for their own gain.
Bullshit.

It’s shameful the way IM2 continues to demand that whites “fix racism“ when there is so much antisemitism that Jewish teenagers can’t even show their faces on campus.

If thousands of KKK supporters ever build encampments on college campuses across the nation, shouting to kill all blacks, and bullying them to the point they can’t attend class, I will demand that be “fixed.”

Until then, the priority is the Nazi-level antisemitism spreading across the country.
Lisa, you have consistently posted anti black bs. So you are not the Jew I am going to have sympathy for or support. There is less anti semitism than anti back racism and the fact that you post anti black racism then whine about anti semitism is pathetic. Candace Owens was a prime member of Ben Shapiros show. Shapiro is a Jew. And as long as Owens was ranting her anti back drivel, you loved her and so did Shapiro. But once Owens opened her mouth about Jews, she was fired. So you can take your whining about Anti Semitism and shove it. End white Jewish Racism against blacks.

Last edited:
Lisa, you have consistently posted anti black bs. So you are not the Jew I am going to have sympathy for or support. There is less anti semitism than anti back racism and the fact that you post anti black racism then whine about anti semitism is pathetic. Candace Owens was a prime member of Ben Shapiros show. Shapiro is a Jew. And as long as Owens was ranting her anti back drivel, you loved her and so did Shapiro. But once Owens opened her mouth about Jews, she was fired. So you can take your whining about Anti Semitism and shove it. End white Jewish Racism against blacks.
Name anti-black BS I have posted.

Your posts tell us.

The accurate comment is you don't know what its like to face racism. Whites know how to dish it out and the whites who practice racism think it's normal, therefore they don't think it is racist. What McMillan found, and what those like you don't seem to get, is what benefits whites have gotten from racism today.

What I find disingenuous is that the only blacks that most whites trot out in arguments are the uncle toms and sellouts. There are all kinds of black people out there but in this forum, we get Candace Owens, Thomas, Sowell, Walter WIlliams, Ben Carson, Clarence Thomas, Larry Elder, Brandon Tatum, and other blacks with a losing mindset. And you realy need to quit calling blacks who advocate for actual equality that point out the conrtinuing racism race baiters. You never seem to consider that the real race baiters, race pimps and race hustlers have been white, starting with the so-called founding fathers. This is how normal white racism comes to some white people. The biggest race pimp in modern history before Donald Trump was Rush Limbaugh, but he told you that Jackson and Sharptons were race hustlers using race to get rich while he damn near became a billionaire peddling white grievance. And whites like you still repeat the crap he spewed.

You seem to ignore how the right plays race on everything. And stop lying about Republicans and race. I livein a Republican state. I have listened to right wing talk show hosts. They are the main ones talking about race. Donald Trumps whole existence is due to race, specifically the racial resentment of whites on the right. What in the fuck do you think you guys are saying when you say we are losing our country? Ha? Where is America going? Who are you losing it to? We all know what that means and it is about race. Whites think this is their country.

White is a race. Understand? The whole depiction of the George Floyd protests from the right was about race. The defense of Derek Chauvin from the rght was about race. The denigration of George Floyd, Ahmad Arbery, Trayvon Martiin and other blacks who were killed by police was about race. The celebration of Kyle Rittenhouse was about race. The opposition to CRT was about race. The opposition to DEI is about race. The opposition to woke is about race, so stop lying about what the right doesn't do, it is all race with you guys and your side is about restoring white supremacy.

And all day long the right is spewing racist dogwhIstles at their audiences. The fact is that many on the right ARE racists. That most of the commentary on the right IS racist. Stop the racism and it won't be called out.

Your posts tell us.

lol, is that so. So anyone that disagrees with you is white? Is that what you’re saying? You just proved my point. Elder, Owen’s, Sowell…they disagree with you, but they are not white.

The Irony is, if someone were to say that same sentence to you, you’d call that racist.

The accurate comment is you don't know what it’s like to face racism. Whites know how to dish it out and the whites who practice racism think it's normal, therefore they don't think it is racist. What McMillan found, and what those like you don't seem to get, is what benefits whites have gotten from racism today.

Once again…”the white man” doesn’t know anything about racism…you even say in your posts “don’t tell me about racism!”, until a white person comes along and says what you want to hear then suddenly they are the authority on race.

What I find disingenuous is that the only blacks that most whites trot out in arguments are the uncle toms and sellouts.

lol, what did I say? Anyone who has a different narrative, anyone who doesn’t go along with the hate filled rhetoric that you believe in are Tom’s and sellouts. Just what I said.

and other blacks with a losing mindset.

Is it a losing mindset? Or maybe they just don’t buy in to the democrat talking points about race?

And you realy need to quit calling blacks who advocate for actual equality that point out the conrtinuing racism race baiters

I don’t do that. I call race baiters people who pull race out of their hat any time they want to bring up any subject, like the progressive hosts I listen to, like sharpton and Jackson…people who try to make every issue about race, and even profit from it.

The biggest race pimp in modern history before Donald Trump was Rush Limbaugh, but he told you that Jackson and Sharptons were race hustlers using race to get rich while he damn near became a billionaire peddling white grievance

Really? Tell us how Limbaugh was a race pimp? Tell us some of the things he said that were anti black. Also, Jackson and sharpton ARE race hustlers…

You do know that Limbaughs call screener and producer for over 30 years is black right? But I suppose you’ll apply some labels to him as well, right?

The whole depiction of the George Floyd protests from the right was about race

That depiction wasn’t from the right, that was from blm and the left

And stop lying about Republicans and race. I livein a Republican state. I have listened to right wing talk show hosts. They are the main ones talking about race

No, that is false. However, tel me what right wing hosts you are listening to, I’ll give them a listen, I want to hear these right wingers who bring up race all the time.

The denigration of George Floyd, Ahmad Arbery, Trayvon Martiin and other blacks who were killed by police was about race.

Generally, no. It became about race when the left wing media brings race into it. I mean yeah, there will be racists in every situation who will make it about race, but in general, the right doesn’t make it about race until the left shoves it in their face.

The celebration of Kyle Rittenhouse was about race.

No, it wasn’t. Race wasn’t even involved in the rittenhouse issue.

The opposition to CRT was about race

Only in respect to people telling white kids they are all a bunch of bad racist people. Yeah. There’s pushback on that..

The opposition to DEI is about race

That’s because the entire premise of DEI is the opposite of inclusion.

The opposition to woke is about race

No, “wokeness” isn’t even a racial thing. It’s a liberal thing and people oppose it because wokeness tries to push all sorts of liberal ideas on other people because they think they’re right.

it is all race with you guys and your side is about restoring white supremacy.

No, you’re wrong, the right doesn’t talk about race unless it’s a news headline…or liberals bring it up, which they do often. Most of the time the right talks about race is because they are refuting all of the lies liberals accuse them of, dealing with race.

And nobody is trying to “restore white supremacy”, that just literally isn’t happening. In all the years I’ve listened to talk radio, in all the years I’ve spoken to right wingers, I’ve never once heard them say anything close to “we need to make sure white people stay in power!” Those conversations just don’t happen. What does happen is, like clockwork, liberal media will look for a story where someone says something about “Americanism” or “make America great again”, and the liberal media will spin that into “they want to make America white again!”. Like, race literally never played a part in that, but your race baiters sure didn’t waste any time trying to spin that yarn.

And all day long the right is spewing racist dogwhIstles at their audiences
Really? Name some of them. Tell me the talk hosts or people on tv who use them, and what are the racist dog whistles they use?

The fact is that many on the right ARE racists. That most of the commentary on the right IS racist

I’m all ears…what commentary do you hear coming from the right that is racist? I’m sure there are racists in the right just like im sure there are racists on the left. There are racists in all facets of life, but it doesn’t define, nor is it a goal of the Republican Party.

I’ve asked before…really…what has the democrat party really done for black people? From what I can see, they just keep them in a perpetual state of anger.

I’m tellin ya, come over the the Republican Party…we’ll be glad to have ya and you’ll get away from all of that negativity.

Here we see a common example of a white racist denying how he benefits from the racism he practices.
Well as usual the anti white racisty has lied like he coward he is
The post you quoted contianed no racism at all you stupid dishonest motherfucker

The post you quoted contianed no racism at all you stupid dishonest motherfucker
He also called me a racist, and has repeatedly accused me of posting “anti-black” crap. When i’ve asked for an example, he never answers.

lol, is that so. So anyone that disagrees with you is white? Is that what you’re saying? You just proved my point. Elder, Owen’s, Sowell…they disagree with you, but they are not white.

The Irony is, if someone were to say that same sentence to you, you’d call that racist.
No, it's not that simple. There are things that racists do. I know those like you think people call others racists willy nilly but that's not how its done. This is how oblivious you are to the racism you exhibit. The blacks you name are disagreed with by 95 percent of the blacks in America and most whites. Only the far right agree with these guys and the far right is made up of racists.

Once again…”the white man” doesn’t know anything about racism…you even say in your posts “don’t tell me about racism!”, until a white person comes along and says what you want to hear then suddenly they are the authority on race.

You don't face racism, but you tell us that the racism we see doesn't exist. That it is a thing of the past even as you see pure racist bs posted all over this forum. And if you see the racism here then you know that everything else that goes along wth racism is happening rght now. But you and others tell blacks how its not happening. I have said right wing whites do not face racism not that you don't practice it. Because you do, and this forum is full of it. It is not about saying what I want to hear, its about the white personwho can admit that racism actually exists and how whites today still benefit from it, whch whItes such as yourself continues to deny. Since racism continues today, whites continue benefitting from it and that's just a fact. And understand this, nobody black wants to hear how whites are still benefittiing from racism today. It's just stupidity to even believe something like that.

lol, what did I say? Anyone who has a different narrative, anyone who doesn’t go along with the hate filled rhetoric that you believe in are Tom’s and sellouts. Just what I said.
And we see an example of racial gaslighting. I don't believe hate filled rhetoric. But you do.

“The concept of an “Uncle Tom” as that term is used in the Black community-is a slave who is given prestige & comfort by the master, using his position to tread on the slaves abused by the master,” - Pam Keith
And this is exactly what the blacks you agree with have done. They are the ones who keep us divided and if there are any black race hustlers, it's them.

Is it a losing mindset? Or maybe they just don’t buy in to the democrat talking points about race?
It is a losing mindset that ignores the impact of federal, state and local policies on black communites as well as the overal impact of white racism on blacks. There are no democratc taling points on race. There are facts and staristics in every field that show the negative impact of racism on non white people. Republicans choose to deny them because the republican party is basocally a white nationalist party.

I don’t do that. I call race baiters people who pull race out of their hat any time they want to bring up any subject, like the progressive hosts I listen to, like sharpton and Jackson…people who try to make every issue about race, and even profit from it.

You call race baiters anybody black who presents the unconfortale truth about race from the perspective of black people. Thathasto stop. Whites inventedrace andusedraceto get weverything they have now. Whites have been the race bairters and race hustlers and continue being dso right now. The main profiteers usinfrace is therght. Fox News is a billion dollar company that has race hustled whites into watchig their news shows. Sean Hannity eatrns 45 milion every year by race hustling. Ittakes him 2 months to earn whatAl Sharotonstotal net wrth is after 50 years of advocacy for the black ccommunity. Hannity is a colege drop out who was painting houses before he started his race hustle.

You ove Candace Owens, but Candace got her start by getting a $37,500 settlement thanks to the NAACP for racial discrmination. She then race hustled the right wing, telling whites how the NAACP was worthless and other things, to now having a new worth of over 4 milion dollars. Owens dropped out of Rhode Island University and really had no skills. But when she started dissing blacks, the right gladly put her on stage and paid her top fees to speak. This is how rhe right has race baited and you go for it.

Really? Tell us how Limbaugh was a race pimp? Tell us some of the things he said that were anti black. Also, Jackson and sharpton ARE race hustlers…

You do know that Limbaughs call screener and producer for over 30 years is black right? But I suppose you’ll apply some labels to him as well, right?

You really are fargone if yu can't seehow Limbaugh was a race hustler. And novbody cares if his tp producer was black, Strom Thurmond had a black child and nobody disputes his racism. Rush Limbaugh was the ultimate race huster and he told you that it was Sharpton and Jackson. Why? Because they went to white businesses practicing dscrmination and forced them to stop. And they made them show support for black causes by donating to their organizations. White non profits do the same thing. So then why did it become race hustling when blacks did it. That's how Limbaugh race baited people like you.

That depiction wasn’t from the right, that was from blm and the left
The depiction was from the right. They missed 93 percent of the protests and they blamed the wrong peeople for the violence according to reports from police and organizations that follow mass demnstrations.

No, that is false. However, tel me what right wing hosts you are listening to, I’ll give them a listen, I want to hear these right wingers who bring up race all the time.
No it is not false. You did not hear Rush Limbaugh making racist statements even though he spent 30 years doing it. So you can listen to talk radio all day and hear all kinds of racism but think its not racist.

Generally, no. It became about race when the left wing media brings race into it. I mean yeah, there will be racists in every situation who will make it about race, but in general, the right doesn’t make it about race until the left shoves it in their face.
First of all since these people were black, race did hve everythingto do with whathappened. And itwas the right who decided to make them guilty because they were black. Their portrayals were all about race. That's what the rght does. Stop lying about how the right never taks about race. That's a damn lie. Everybody knows it's a damn lie.

What in the fuck do you think references to the DEI mayor in Baltimore was about? Or the rght wing argument about DEI in general? It is race and it's the right wing race hustle.

No, it wasn’t. Race wasn’t even involved in the rittenhouse issue.
Bullshit. The entire defense of Rittenhouse and the clebration of him getting away with murder was all about race.

Only in respect to people telling white kids they are all a bunch of bad racist people. Yeah. There’s pushback on that..

CRT doesn't teach that. Christ Rufo made that up. And you fell for the race hustle. Meanwhle black kids get to be told how slavery was good for black people. Native American children get to be told how they were conquered by a superior race. Chinese get to be told how the were forced to build the railroards then excluded from coming here. Japanese get to be told how they started a war. Hispanic children get to be told how they bring crime and disease. Middle Estern kids get to be told how they are terrorists, but the precious white child cannot be told about the wrongs of their race. You can't see the white supremacist attitude in all of this.

No, “wokeness” isn’t even a racial thing. It’s a liberal thing and people oppose it because wokeness tries to push all sorts of liberal ideas on other people because they think they’re right.

Since blacks first came up with the word , you are lying. Woke is a right wing racist dogwhistle. The term liberal is also used as a racist dogwhistle.

No, you’re wrong, the right doesn’t talk about race unless it’s a news headline…or liberals bring it up, which they do often. Most of the time the right talks about race is because they are refuting all of the lies liberals accuse them of, dealing with race.

And nobody is trying to “restore white supremacy”, that just literally isn’t happening. In all the years I’ve listened to talk radio, in all the years I’ve spoken to right wingers, I’ve never once heard them say anything close to “we need to make sure white people stay in power!” Those conversations just don’t happen. What does happen is, like clockwork, liberal media will look for a story where someone says something about “Americanism” or “make America great again”, and the liberal media will spin that into “they want to make America white again!”. Like, race literally never played a part in that, but your race baiters sure didn’t waste any time trying to spin that yarn.
Bullshit.

DEI destroyer? Trump vows to crush 'anti-white' racism if he wins 2024 election​

Lending his voice to anti-DEI fervor sweeping the Republican party, Donald Trump telegraphed a dramatic shift to America's approach to civil rights if he wins a second term as president, vowing to focus on "anti-white" racism, not on racism against people of color.

White is a motherfucking race. Ok? Start resonating that understanding. So then when you talk about anti white racism, you are indeed making race an issue. There is zero statistical evidence of such racism in this country. So then what we see here is a white backlash againt equal opportuity policies. In short, ths is whites on the right wanting to restore white supremacy.

This has been the white race hustle since the civil rights act was passed. And whites on the right have worked to get politicians in place and judges in courts to overturn any provision rhat has created equal opportunity. So just stop lying.

Really? Name some of them. Tell me the talk hosts or people on tv who use them, and what are the racist dog whistles they use?

I've done that. The entire MAGA movement is based on race.

I’m all ears…what commentary do you hear coming from the right that is racist? I’m sure there are racists in the right just like im sure there are racists on the left. There are racists in all facets of life, but it doesn’t define, nor is it a goal of the Republican Party.

I’ve asked before…really…what has the democrat party really done for black people? From what I can see, they just keep them in a perpetual state of anger.

I’m tellin ya, come over the the Republican Party…we’ll be glad to have ya and you’ll get away from all of that negativity.

The current republican party is nothing more than a white nationalist party. Democrats aren't keeping us angry, that's another racial dog whistle used by the right. You ask what has the Democratic party done for blacks. The answer is more than whatthe republican party did during the 100 years backs were Republican. And at this point, we should not join a party that thinks whites are being discriminated against when whites have the majority of jobs businesses and wealth.

Last edited:

You're trying to tell me how Polish Prince is not a racist even as he has loads of racist commentsposted here in this forum. Polish Prince was trying to deny racism. STFU.

You're trying to tell me how Polish Prince is not a racist even as he has loads of racist commentsposted here in this forum. Polish Prince was trying to deny racism. STFU.
WRONG

What I am telling you is FACT which is that the post you referred to contained no racism whatsoever

Making you a fucking liar and coward. You are the biggest and worst racist on this forum

Now YOU shut up BITCH

WRONG

What I am telling you is FACT which is that the post you referred to contained no racism whatsoever

Making you a fucking liar and coward. You are the biggest and worst racist on this forum

Now YOU shut up BITCH
No, its not actually fact as I was responding to the person, not the comment the person made. PP is a racist. He has numerous posts showing it. Nah, I'm not the biggest racist on the board, but to white racists like yourself the accurate portrayal of what has been done and continues be be done by whites, specifically those like you on the right, get's called racism.

No, its not actually fact as I was responding to the person, not the comment the person made. PP is a racist. He has numerous posts showing it. Nah, I'm not the biggest racist on the board, but to white racists like yourself the accurate portrayal of what has been done and continues be be done by whites, specifically those like you on the right, get's called racism.
Eh….you call everyone who disagrees with you a racist, including myself, and then when you are asked to point out a racist comment, you go silent.

You specifically called the comment racism DUMBASS you said it was an example of racism

You have made endless racist posts proving yourself to be a racist pig

You do not know what race I am you little racist swine

The racism done here is done by low lifes like YOU

Adam Conover, the honky doing this video, is a Professional Comedian. A funny man, he tells what are called "jokes", designed to amuse the listener.

Not to be taken seriously at all.

What are you going to share next? The wisdom of Don Rickles?
What is wrong with Don Rickles, you hockey puck! :)

If racism was a real and identifiable thing the IRS would have found a way to tax it.

Nor are you, only to yourself.
You really need to quit repeating that silly right wing garbage. Racism still exists. It is not victimhood to speak reality. I have seen what you get called every time you reprimand one of these racists. So you need to quit kissing ther asses.

You specifically called the comment racism DUMBASS you said it was an example of racism

You have made endless racist posts proving yourself to be a racist pig

You do not know what race I am you little racist swine

The racism done here is done by low lifes like YOU
I now what I said and I know I have posted no racism. I gets old being called a racist by racists like you.

Adam Conover, the honky doing this video, is a Professional Comedian. A funny man, he tells what are called "jokes", designed to amuse the listener.

Not to be taken seriously at all.

What are you going to share next? The wisdom of Don Rickles

Here we see a common example of a white racist denying how he benefits from the racism he practices.

We teach younger blacks not to let white racism stop them. And I'm here to tell you that this generation of young blacks are out of patience with you white racists. So are young Native Americans, young Asians and young Hispanics. They aren't going to be as diplomatic as we have been. So it's best you listen and work to change because whites are about to be a minorty and if you want done to you what you have done to others, keep up with your attitude
Not sure who you mean by “We”, but I sure as hell don’t see it here in Central New England. Especially in the more urban areas (Worcester, Springfield, Hartford, etc…). The Asian community being a significant exception.

The African and Hispanic communities around here are more than willing to bathe in the glow of their government benefits, affirmative action programs, and every other handout they can quality for. There is little push to be self-sufficient or take responsibility for the consequences of their own decisions.

Forum List

Back