Can Anybody Catch What The Heckler Is Saying?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I've listened to this multiple times with my volume completely up and I still don't know what they're saying. At least Trump can handle himself though.

When Trump becomes president again, he will be able to order that kecklers be shot.

There's no way it could be said to be 'personal' business.

Its no wonder biden is now losing all swing states and down 9-11 percentage points. Everyone hates him.
I think that all Americans are involved in hating, but their object of hate varies.

Is this related to 'blowback' over wars that aren't progressing satisfactorily?

Something has clicked on the behaviour being demonstrated on this forum today.

My recollection is that this abnormal behaviour was demonstrated, leading up to America's last major war. (Vietnam)

All the John Waynes hated all the Jane Fondas, and vice versa.

This board could serve as a barometer of America!

I think that all Americans are involved in hating, but their object of hate varies.

My recollection is that this abnormal behaviour was demonstrated, leading up to America's last major war. (Vietnam)

It certainly shows the ignorance of Canadians

Now THIS is funny.

In a heartfel moment of solidarity, both protesters and counter-protesters join in a chant of, "Fuck Joe Biden, Fuck Joe Biden......!!"

:auiqs.jpg: :WooHooSmileyWave-vi::dunno::auiqs.jpg::hhello:

Yeah, but do you know what the heckler was saying?

The narrative for the media is to spread hate, division, and propaganda. The narrative for the politicians is to lie. These are both abnormal behaviors but the public eats it up.

When Trump becomes president again, he will be able to order that kecklers be shot.

There's no way it could be said to be 'personal' business.
Trump wont shoot American citizens

But he might shoot foreigners like you sneaking into this country

The narrative for the media is to spread hate, division, and propaganda. The narrative for the politicians is to lie. These are both abnormal behaviors but the public eats it up.
Trump's time has come to show determination and courage.

A wrist slap by the court will cause more symbolic damage to him than actual painless time behind bars for a day.

But it's essential that his supporters stand firm too, with mocking of the court's need to take firm action!

Trump wont shoot American citizens

But he might shoot foreigners like you sneaking into this country
Trump won't shoot anybody and he can't dare to order anybody shot until he becomes president again.
STFU and keep licking.

Its no wonder biden is now losing all swing states and down 9-11 percentage points. Everyone hates him.
Beware! Biden has recourse to use against his losing political fortunes!

If he resorts to extreme measures against Trump, he can claim a necessity due to it being a time of war.

And we know too that any investigation that follows will never be concluded as to the identify of the guilty party.

Forum List

Back