‘Envy of the World’—U.S. Economy Expected to Keep Powering Higher

I have been told on here 1000 times by the MAGA folks that the POTUS is not responsible for spending, that is on Congress.
We worked hard to make this country better but the Democrats would have no part in that. So it did not improve at all.

Learn to read retard and you won’t have to ask silly questions. :itsok:

WSJ is a CIA front
Other official figures have been deliberately manipulated and falsified
I repeat the question which you are presumably incapable of sensibly replying to .

As for the use of Retard as a Descriptor, I judge you 40 points lower than my MENSA figure . And you are clearly very gullible

WSJ is a CIA front
Other official figures have been deliberately manipulated and falsified
I repeat the question which you are presumably incapable of sensibly replying to .

As for the use of Retard as a Descriptor, I judge you 40 points lower than my MENSA figure . And you are clearly very gullible
Thanks retard for that illuminating response. Now, take your MENSA and go play in traffic.

Democrats are not liberals. I will repeat this so long as they lie claiming they are liberals. They are authoritarians. They believe only they can run the country and this my friends is what Dictators think.
One of many ways manifested here is by attempts to suppress or discourage use of sources that aren't part of their Left-leaning MSM.

1713126071858.jpeg

Komrade;
It's clear you fail to know or understand economics, especially as applies to for-profit business. "for-profit business" means covering your costs and expenses with the price you charge and get for the service/good you provide. Usually after all costs & expenses have been met, most businesses might have a profit in the range of 5-10%. IIRC, the retail grocery business often operates at about a 3% profit margin.

Of course, one should note if that is a "gross profit" or a "net profit". Do you know the difference?
If these percents are on net profits than a @26% increase mean that a four cent profit is now a five cent profit.

BTW, did you pass basic math while in school?
Your post and position suggests you failed that subject as well.

As always, the Debbel is in the Details;
Part I *

Millions of New Illegal Immigrants Mask True State of US Economy​

‘That’s a big problem. What we’re interested in is how the economy is working for American citizens,’ says an economist.​

Select excerpts:
Economists are expressing concern over the increasing number of illegal immigrants in the United States, who they have said are obscuring the actual condition of the jobs market and the U.S. economy.

For the past few years, the headline employment figure has been impressive. The country has recovered the lost jobs from the government-imposed shutdowns during the COVID-19 pandemic and added a few million more, despite a climate of high inflation and rising interest rates.

In 2023, the economy added approximately 3 million new positions. To kick off 2024, more than 800,000 new jobs have been added.

The labor market data are critical, as they help determine the Federal Reserve’s interest rate policy.
However, a closer look at the household survey of the employment report reveals a more gloomy picture. Employment for native-born Americans has been in decline over the past four years. This means that all of the job gains have gone to foreign-born workers, including both legal and illegal immigrants.

According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), the number of immigrants—legal and illegal—working in the United States grew by 3.4 million between February 2020, shortly before the onset of COVID-19, and March 2024. The number of U.S.-born workers, however, declined by 78,000 during the same period.

In addition, during the Biden administration, there have been approximately twice as many illegal immigrants as legal immigrants entering the country, according to a study by the Brookings Institution.
“That’s a big problem,” economist Stephen Moore said.

“What we’re interested in is how the economy is working for American citizens. So, we’re distorting the jobs market with all of the illegal immigrants,” he told The Epoch Times.

Mr. Moore, who served as an economic adviser to President Donald Trump, criticized the Biden administration for turning the U.S. immigration system “upside down.”

He argued that the U.S. economy “desperately needs” more legal immigrants, who possess high skill levels or special talents, rather than illegal immigrants, who tend to be less educated.

Note that underlines blue type are embedded links to other articles/reports.
* - this is a very lengthy article and so I'm breaking it out into portions.
Exactly...we are building a slave empire not a working economy.
Working homeless are still counted as employed.

Komrade;
It's clear you fail to know or understand economics, especially as applies to for-profit business. "for-profit business" means covering your costs and expenses with the price you charge and get for the service/good you provide. Usually after all costs & expenses have been met, most businesses might have a profit in the range of 5-10%. IIRC, the retail grocery business often operates at about a 3% profit margin.

Of course, one should note if that is a "gross profit" or a "net profit". Do you know the difference?
If these percents are on net profits than a @26% increase mean that a four cent profit is now a five cent profit.

BTW, did you pass basic math while in school?
Your post and position suggests you failed that subject as well.
the subject here is inflation.
Corporate profit increases have driven more than half of inflation.

Forum List

Back