The Three R's Of The Democrats

I think the focus will be on the second two, like a laser.

Politics: Ugly.

Their men behind the curtain are surely working to cause economic slips.
Another set up for excusing Trump's tariff failures. Always someone else to blame and never anyone taking responsibility. Sounds like a great Trump bumper sticker!
What failure is that? Taking on China is a failure? Or do you think Trump should have just let them continue FUCKING us like all the other presidents have?
Trade negotiations are not a binary choice. Subtly and nuance are lost on Trumpians.
Oh pfft... you think SUBTLETY and NUANCE is going to WORK ON CHINA?

Get a clue, Mac.
Yes. Because they are intelligent and strategic.

Not our strong suits right now.

democrats hate success. hate it. they will kill any company or individual that creates success in america. I believe they threaten people all the time,
After 35 years of GOP give away to the rich we have the worst upward mobility and inequality ever anywhere. Idiot. Tax the rich their fair share and invest in America and Americans for the first time since Jimmy Carter, dimwit.

Yes, those poor pathetic democrats who don't even try to get things done. They're the ones who deserve your scorn, but you continue to love them and slavishly give them your votes.
They want the best for the American people no matter what garbage you spew dumbass?

Here is their version of "best for the American people".

rawImage.jpg
That is what we have after 35 years of GOP give away to the rich, the worst inequality and upward Mobility ever anywhere. But at least in Democratic cities they don't have to hide underground and get some help. But we're screwed until the GOP loses in a landslide or democrats use the nuclear option. Which would be in 2021.
/——/ Letting people keep their money is not a giveaway, but Welfare is. Now let’s see what’s happening in a libtard run city: Portland residents, business owners want city officials to 'fix' homeless problem

Trade negotiations are not a binary choice. Subtly and nuance are lost on Trumpians.
Yep. There's more to any given situation than what you do. It's also the WAY you DO it.

But no, they don't get that. Somehow. Just beat on it with a club, that'll fix it.
/—-/ The Wizards of Smart on the Left let China azz rape us for decades. Trump is fighting for America and you can’t stand it.

What failure is that? Taking on China is a failure? Or do you think Trump should have just let them continue FUCKING us like all the other presidents have?
Because Obama's methodology worked so much better? Because YOU know so much better?

You must be aware you're an IDIOT, right Princess?

Russia, racist, recession: The new fake news R words

The disgusting Left.

The Left that lost! :itsok:

Zmpuzq4.jpg
Did Russia interfere with our elections in 2016?

Has Trump ever said anything offensive to people who are not White?

Should a recession happen in the next 15 months, will Trump and his erratic economic policies have any blame?

Three simple questions.

Three simple answers:

No, no and no.

Cheers.
Every Republican on the intelligence committees says the Russians hacked the DNC and gave emails to WikiLeaks and then of course fox went nuts for a year. All about basically nothing -
Racist means you believe another race is inferior. I'm just pointing out that conservatives are the bigots and the racists and the dupes. they are very polite about it or used to be...
Name one thing republicans think blacks are inferior at? We don’t give them free stuff, interfere for them, don’t think they can’t get IDs or find voting places get an education, get a job,like demofks

The black people who live in my neighborhood are just like the white people who live in my neighborhood.

Successful, mostly retired, and well-invested with diverse portfolios. Their kids have launched, and are doing well.

They have the means to do whatever they want. They don't need or want Democrat help.
they are there because of affirmative action cheap public universities cheap loans etc etc they had back then. now we have the worst inequality and the worst upward Mobility ever anywhere in the modern world. Great job GOP, public universities cost a lot of money now -thanks Ronald Reagan.
DNC server never, NEVER inspected! Don’t believe me, Jeh Johnson obammy’s DHS Secretary
so what, super duper? They have the emails and everyone involved agrees they came from the DNC server hacked by the Russians. Do you want a diagram?
you have no idea where those emails came from. The fact is this, the DNC refused to allow access to their server, again, Jeh Johnson obammy's DHS Secretary stated under oath. How do we know they weren't a plant by the DNC? do you? nope, nor do I, but that is a possibility and perhaps that was all setting up the hoax. Insurance policy!!!! That is a FACT. Seems odd that someone would say they were hacked and then ignore and deny request to inspect the devices to see what happened. That, my friend, isn't normal behavior. I don't care who you are. You got nothing. just know that. not one damn thing.

Racist means you believe another race is inferior. I'm just pointing out that conservatives are the bigots and the racists and the dupes. they are very polite about it or used to be...
Name one thing republicans think blacks are inferior at? We don’t give them free stuff, interfere for them, don’t think they can’t get IDs or find voting places get an education, get a job,like demofks
Everything as far as I can tell and it's 73% trumper's here
So the board is 73% sane people that love America, and the rest is you unhinged, radical, America hating democrat rat turds.
Racist bigots, the thing they scream daily
No I mean my home area is 73% trumper's 99% White. So they are racist ignoramuses very polite about it.
again, you can't state what makes them racist. cause they aren't, you just hate them. correct? 99% of them.

So the board is 73% sane people that love America, and the rest is you unhinged, radical, America hating democrat rat turds.
Minorities know especially blacks.
they know what? I know, the demofk cities with blacks are fking dumps and are ignored when there is black on black murders and shootings. FACT! you can't nor won't post any known reason why someone is racist. why? chicken shit are you?

Russia? Failure. Hmmm ...

Racism? Failure. Hmmm ...

Recession? Let's see if it will stick. The election's getting close, and our candidates are all retarded.

Third Of Surveyed Economists Expect U.S. Will Hit A Recession In 2021 | HuffPost

Recessions come with the tide. What is the longest we have ever gone without a recession? They do hit and are inevitable. Instead of pointing fingers, what are Democrats proposing to do about it? Do Democrats have a specific plan to stem the effects or recover quickly? My bet is they will simply blame Trump yet offer no plan of their own.

Recession? Let's see if it will stick. The election's getting close, and our candidates are all retarded.

Third Of Surveyed Economists Expect U.S. Will Hit A Recession In 2021 | HuffPost

Recessions come with the tide. What is the longest we have ever gone without a recession? They do hit and are inevitable. Instead of pointing fingers, what are Democrats proposing to do about it? Do Democrats have a specific plan to stem the effects or recover quickly? My bet is they will simply blame Trump yet offer no plan of their own.
yep, remove all the money from the country and give it to the poor, so we all can be poor.

After 35 years of GOP give away to the rich we have the worst upward mobility and inequality ever anywhere. Idiot. Tax the rich their fair share and invest in America and Americans for the first time since Jimmy Carter, dimwit.

Yes, those poor pathetic democrats who don't even try to get things done. They're the ones who deserve your scorn, but you continue to love them and slavishly give them your votes.
They want the best for the American people no matter what garbage you spew dumbass?

Here is their version of "best for the American people".

rawImage.jpg
That is what we have after 35 years of GOP give away to the rich, the worst inequality and upward Mobility ever anywhere. But at least in Democratic cities they don't have to hide underground and get some help. But we're screwed until the GOP loses in a landslide or democrats use the nuclear option. Which would be in 2021.
/——/ Letting people keep their money is not a giveaway, but Welfare is. Now let’s see what’s happening in a libtard run city: Portland residents, business owners want city officials to 'fix' homeless problem
The lying scumbag GOP is letting the rich keep their money but not the non rich, super duper.the whole country has a homeless problem due to GOP give away to the rich policies and screwing everyone else. It's just that Democratic cities allow them to camp out and try to help them whereas GOP cities make them hide. I cannot wait for this scumbag GOP to get thrown out finally after 35 years of this mess.

yep, remove all the money from the country and give it to the poor, so we all can be poor.
Since the FED started, the only economic meltdowns we have had have been due to corrupt GOP deregulation and oversight. See 1929 1989 2008 + 2022 if we keep trump in...

thanks to Democrats, the poor are ok. Now we are worried about the middle class which is slowly disappearing under corrupt GOP tax rates and policies for 35 years now...

Last edited:
Yep. There's more to any given situation than what you do. It's also the WAY you DO it.

But no, they don't get that. Somehow. Just beat on it with a club, that'll fix it.
/—-/ The Wizards of Smart on the Left let China azz rape us for decades. Trump is fighting for America and you can’t stand it.
Trade Wars are easy don't you know? What an idiot until something turns out right... Nothing has yet, except on Fox noise Rush Limbaugh propaganda machine of course....

Minorities know especially blacks.
they know what? I know, the demofk cities with blacks are fking dumps and are ignored when there is black on black murders and shootings. FACT! you can't nor won't post any known reason why someone is racist. why? chicken shit are you?
Ignorance is the reason. And backup from assholes like the orange clown and Moscow Mitch....

Duh.... Change the channel to get some reality, super duper. Obviously tax the rich their fair share and invest in America and Americans for change after 35 years of GOP give away to the rich and screwing everyone else....

How goes the R's Big Tent ?

How goes "country first" with the Trump Admin.?

How goes the economy for ALL under Trump?
Economy for all? In case you haven't heard. Blacks and Hispanics have the lowest unemployment EVER, Let;s compare that to obama, shall we?
under Obama was a tiny bit worse and on the upswing as it had been for seven and a half years, brainwashed functional moron. Are you wanting a diagram-- it just kept going up at basically the same rate under Trump..
I'd really appreciate it if you used proper grammar and syntax on the off chance you had something intelligent to say.

Forum List

Back