‘Envy of the World’—U.S. Economy Expected to Keep Powering Higher

Republicans will of course continue to lie about the economy being ‘bad.’
Did you notice that they either post no links or it is from far right sources?

The main idiot even posts a direct quote from a Trump employee. LOL

Wonder what Fake News sources the OP uses apart from the Deep State owned WSJ

Still , he will not have long to wait now before getting the biggest shock of his life .
Learn to read retard and you won’t have to ask silly questions. :itsok:

Did you notice that they either post no links or it is from far right sources?

The main idiot even posts a direct quote from a Trump employee. LOL
Yeah, that's what they do. They post the disinformation as if it is fact, then claim its the so called left using biased sources.

NOT WITH ECONOMISTS

According to Citi, the US economy is likely to enter a recession in the middle of 2024, with an 85% chance of happening, the highest since the Great Financial Crisis. Some data suggests that the economy is already showing signs of decline, including:
  • Credit-card delinquency rates are rising
  • Retail sales data has shown a drop
  • The unemployment rate could rise to around 4.8% by the end of 2024
according the Deutsche Bank, they dont expect a recession this year.

Marxist leftwing media: "Believe us and not your lying eyes."

Inflation is rising again. That's a very troublesome sign. Horrible mismanagement. Way too much spending. The Alzheimer's patient's handlers are intentionally wrecking the economy, and this is only the beginning.

I have been told on here 1000 times by the MAGA folks that the POTUS is not responsible for spending, that is on Congress.

It has been two years since forecasters felt this good about the economic outlook.

In the latest quarterly survey by The Wall Street Journal, business and academic economists lowered the chances of a recession within the next year to 29% from 39% in the January survey. That was the lowest probability since April 2022, when the chances of a recession were set at 28%.

Economists, in fact, don’t think the economy will get even close to a recession. In January, they on average forecast sub-1% growth in each of the first three quarters of this year. Now, they expect growth to bottom out this year at an inflation-adjusted 1.4% in the third quarter.
Just 10% of survey respondents think the economy will experience at least one quarter of negative growth over the next 12 months, down from 33% in January.

“The U.S. economy is performing very well,” EconForecaster economist James Smith said in the survey. “We’re truly the envy of the world.”

The U.S. economy has outpaced the growth of other G7 countries since the pandemic, with GDP growing 7.4% since Q4 2019 compared to 0.3%-4% growth for countries like Germany, France, and the UK. We remain a global powerhouse. You Go Biden!!!
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

And hurry up and get the seeds. Gates is mutating them.
And get water. Lots and lots of water. Lots of it.
caos-bob.gif

NOT WITH ECONOMISTS

According to Citi, the US economy is likely to enter a recession in the middle of 2024, with an 85% chance of happening, the highest since the Great Financial Crisis. Some data suggests that the economy is already showing signs of decline, including:
  • Credit-card delinquency rates are rising
  • Retail sales data has shown a drop
  • The unemployment rate could rise to around 4.8% by the end of 2024
I owned in 2008 a thriving Mortgage firm as Bush was president. Bush warned Congress over and over a serious problem was coming that they could fix if done early. Congress told him he was wrong. Of course Congress was run by Democrats. Then when the economy did hit the skids, they tried to blame Bush. And he was ignored when he warned them.

We were 32 trilionin debt when trump left, so Biden hasn't raised the deficit very much.

And that is money we owe ourseves basically.
Bullshit - lying Komrade.
BTW, post you source please.

Per USDebt Clock, using OBM data, the debt at this date in 2020 was @$27.95 Trillion;

Today, thanks to direction of your groper-molester in Chief we are at @$34.65 Trillion;

I have been told on here 1000 times by the MAGA folks that the POTUS is not responsible for spending, that is on Congress.
We have also " been told on here 1000 times by the LEFTIST- DemocRATs folks that the POTUS is not responsible for spending, that is on Congress." Unless it is Clinton, Obama, or Biden in which case credit for "great economy" is due to these dufuses.

I posted a Wall Street Journal article and. Business Insider link -both far from liberal -and you respond with Epoch Times? :itsok:

The Epoch Times is a far-right[1] international multi-language newspaper and media company affiliated with the Falun Gongnew religious movement.[29]
Democrats are not liberals. I will repeat this so long as they lie claiming they are liberals. They are authoritarians. They believe only they can run the country and this my friends is what Dictators think.

Frankly under Biden the Budget departed from the system it followed for many years.
Who is tasked by the Constitution for producing Budgets? Are they any good when not followed? Who changes the budget? Congress changes it.

Forum List

Back